Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] A Prayer for Fulfillment...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

JairMii

Jeremy Jay Colosi
I pray that God's Master of Master Plan, Purpose above all Purposes, and Grand Destiny is 100.0000% Fulfilled Just As God Wants It to Be.

I pray that I am not the one to mess anything up.

I pray that my fam, friends, supports, loved ones are not the ones to mess anything up.

I pray that any and all member of the whole Body of Christ do not mess up The Master Plan.

I pray that the ungodly do not mess up God's Plans because the Anti-God Spirit is Weaker than the Holy Spirit.

I desire and wish that every member of the catholic christian body of Christ trust God with everything, and keep on trusting because He knows what He is doing.

Thank You IJN

Thanks daninthelionsden for your comforting reply to my post.

I just gotta stay faithful and stay the course, and not uproot myself or attempt to uproot myself from what is built in the Lord.

God is faithful no matter what...Faith is like trusting a chair is gonna be there when one is about to sit down and rest.

God chose us and reveals Himself to each of us in a different way I believe.

kellie needs to say hay to zues dot blogspot dot com she is my friend and I believe shes saved shes in a bad spot in her life.

4J20 XX.XXI

Thats all have a Blessed Saturday and Weekend.

Sending Peace and Love over the WWW

Peace aka Shalom - Jairmii

Back