Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Bethel

-
Abiding in the vine" is to be born again.

The VINE is symbolic for/as : Jesus The Christ, and to be IN the VINE, is to be "In Christ", born again as "One with God".
This is the born again Spirit that "Abides" IN......the Vine., which is symbolic for The Christ.
Christ is also the "root". Isaiah 11

Finding real discipleship is to never be this one..: "apart from Me you can do nothing".
So, if a born again is always "in Christ", "One with God"< , which is how you always abide "in the VINE" because the "root" who is Christ is 'in you'..... then how can you still find yourself as : "apart from me, you can do nothing'< as Jesus also teaches regarding the born again?

Very simple...
All things with God , and all things with Salvation, are God caused and God given as a Gift.

Salvation is a Gift.
Righteousness is a Gift.
You have the GIFTS of the Spirit that God's gives.
Prayers answered, is God giving you the solution on earth.

So.........What about living holy and having a real discipleship??, or as Paul teaches...>"Christ always GIVES ME ... the Victory" and "being Made free, from sin".
Reader, notice carefully who is doing that for Paul?.... Its not Paul doing it.

Its the same GOD.. who saved Him with the Blood of Jesus... who is causing this....>"being made free from sin" because "Christ always gives me the Victory".
And You have it also..... IF you are born again, AND learn to exist IN the Power of God, that does it for you and through you.
This is the renewed mind.
See that, reader?
This is why Paul, the apostle to the gentiles said...>"when i am WEAK, then >i am< strong"...
Notice something interesting.....>>He says......"I am" ...strong.
Reader, "I am" is God's title for Himself. Its Jesus saying...>"before Abraham was...I AM".
See that?
So, that is Paul saying that "i am" is the power of GOD >in Him< that is the power of 'Victory" that is found only when Paul is not trying to be the power, and is "weak".
Notice that Paul is not chasing commandments to exist as : "Christ always gives me the Victory".
That means...>"when you stop trying to be the power, then God become the power in you as GRACE...who achieves the holiness for you. And this is a vital part of the 'gift of Salvation" that most do not realize, because they are taught that you are to be resisting and striving in YOUR WILL POWER< and that is the power of failure as a disciple.
Paul tells you to put on the "whole armor of God", and most believers and all "religious but lost", are trying to be it, instead.
= FAIL, in all cases.
---------------------------

See, salvation is not just forgiven sin and eternal security as Eternal LIFE found by being 'in Christ"..., its actually God's total provision for the empowering of the holy Life that GOD wants all His born again Redeemed to live = as their real faith that is CHRISTianity.

God both starts and completes our salvation.
Salvation is all of God.
He provided the Cross, He provides the power to live holy, He provides the New Body, and He provides the very end of your salvation.... which is to be : "conformed into the image of Christ" totally.
Philippians 1:6
Our part is to receive it and exist within it correctly, at all times, in the right mind of real faith.
Even our faith is completed by Christ...... who is the "author and finisher....of....our....faith"
Hebrews 12:2

Salvation is all of GOD.
Discipleship is all of you, with God's empowerment.
To live in that empowerment is to exist in the renewed mind, : as resting in the Grace of God at all times, that IS the "Victory".

Back