Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Abortion is not the answer

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Its not the answer. Its a individual human life who gets no choice over there own life. Happy mother's day, I thank my mother for not intentionally killing me.

Anyhow baal inspiration and worship has been passed down through the centuries that is a stench in God's nostrils. The difference is these days they don't sacrifice the blood of innocent children when they are born they promote it before they are born to try justify its not a human being and life so they can continue there sacrifice.

Reactions: JLB
Just like the scripture says good will be called evil and evil will be called good. People hate me for my views yet I'm only standing for human beings who don't have a voice to speak for themselves.

I mean it makes me sick when I see abortion actually promoted, many of those who do have one it effects them emotionally and it's a hard decision and it's a personal sensitive situation and they can be traumatised by it. And when people promote it what on earth are they doing. Its like they love it like they Moloch or something.

All those innocent will be riding with Christ in the clouds for judgement. I don't want to point fingers as I done wrong myself and it would be hypocrite of me to judge others and make them feel bad. Just repent and ask forgiveness and mercy.

Reactions: JLB
I find it amazing how some people think it's justified a innocent child is punished just because there biological dad is a rapist. The rapist gets a few years in prison while the innocent child gets the death penalty.

No women should be getting raped anyhow. Everyone should have the right to defend themselves. Then again what are people suppose to do when they cannot defend themselves and can only call the authorities to come after the damage is done with a gun. Women should be allowed to carry pepper spray and tazer a rapist in the balls if they are being violated.

Back