Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Addy's Attic

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
And when the hydro's out, she uses the mountains of dead bugs piled up everywhere for fuel in the fireplace.
When you live as far north as she does, you make use of what you have! Lol

This is from my devotional for today... This is what I am going to be pondering for the day... the wonderful mysteries of WHO GOD IS.... I am so grateful that I am not in need of knowing things that I can't even begin to comprehend.
I am invited to "boldly enter into the Throne Room" and Worship the KING of KINGS.

Happy REST DAY!!!!!!

ALL THE TREASURES OF WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE ARE HIDDEN IN ME. So I am relevant to absolutely everything! The world is such a fragmented place, with many voices calling out to you---claiming to have answers. When you are learning or experiencing new things, it is vital to stay in communication with Me. I can help you understand things from My perspective: drawing on My magnificent wisdom. I want you to examine everything in the Light of biblical truth.

If you keep Me central in your thoughts, you can discern order and design in a seemingly chaotic world. There will continue to be things you cannot comprehend, because you live in a broken world and think with a fallen, infinite mind. So you must leave ample room for mystery in your thinking. Acknowledging the limits of your understanding opens the way to profound worship. You can exult in Me, the mysterious Messiah who is infinite and good in every way. This will encourage your heart as well as the hearts of your fellow worshippers. To worship Me well, your hearts must be united in love---woven into a beautiful Love-tapestry. As you worship, thus united, you can enjoy My majestic Presence together in ways that transcend your individual experience. This enables you to venture further and further into My vast hidden treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

Anyway... Back to bed for me...
I sleep like a baby koala... Cosy

koala GIF

Puzzle is coming along nicely.... I seem to be on a roll...
Worship music.... JOY in my heart... GRATITUDE in my Spirit.

B.B. was saying something about your igloo. It's good to keep the screen door shut on one's igloo as you wouldn't want uninvited guests, right, Addy?
bugs.jpg

This can double as a snow suit! Walrus hide is quite durable! Lol

These are caused by the tiny blackflies...you should see what happens when the swarms of deerflies come out! Northern Ontario at it's finest!
du78r9ghnn8z.jpg

BB has issues.... He has a phobia thingy happening with regards to brussels sprouts... the poor dear.
He does not like anything that is green... and so his perception of me is tainted. He thinks I live in the
tundra for half the year... and the arctic the other half.

We do NOT have many bugs here where I am... I have articulated this TRUTH many times over the last weeks and months.

Off to complete more of my puzzle... and it's laundry day... plus sweep the floor day. Laundry is under way... and I have already swept the floor... I collected an entire wig from the DOG.... oh my goodness...

The local past-time in Addy's area...how many can you catch in a row?
images

She's known locally as "Queen of the North!" Lol

OH my GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! That is GROSS!!!!!!!!!! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!
That's what I thought...but you seem to be good at it...and since there's a limited season on porcupine plucking, I guess you gotta do something to pass the time! Lol

I'm out for the rest of the day.... Off for a dog walk... and then more WORSHIP and puzzle.
Be blessed everyone....

Here is a beautiful painting i thought id share.
I love it so much iv made it my avatar in the other forum, kind of breaking my mantra by introducing a mammal

bandicam 2021-11-21 18-15-32-681.jpg

To be fair, its a sight you would never see... Each of these animals are hard to spot if your not trying to see them..
The koala is by far the most illusive. They are very hard to spot in the wild, i haven't seen one since ive been in Tassie.
Rose breasted cockatoo are abundant in suburban areas and bush. Still one of my favourite birds to watch.
The little blue wren is a bird i have fallen in love with after meeting it here in Tassie.

But i don't think the birds would ever allow the koala to get that close to them... The koala poses no threat but to the bird every mammal is a potential danger

Back