Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Addy's Attic

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Christ the King .... that painting is BEAUTIFUL...

It's Sunday.... and 1C.... however it feels much warmer than that ... I think because there is NO wind.

I have been a busy beaver this morning... working on my puzzle.... and............ WAIT for it............................................
I SLEWED it..... I repeat.... I have SLEWED my puzzle.

Attachments

• IMG_20211121_063155.jpg
    IMG_20211121_063155.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 3
One more sleep over with the dog... Going to spend a nice and fun day with him.

Happy Sunday everyone... I am taking the next few days to simply pray and Worship.

Well.... What a lovely day.... I took some nice walks on the beach with the dog... found a dead frog... Poor thing.
My table is all nice an EMPTY.... and I think it shall stay that way until December 1st... I am so curious to see how
big a 1500 piece puzzle is going to be.

I made oatmeal cookies this morning.... WHY??? I have no idea... but the house sure smelled good.

Quiet and peaceful day... and tomorrow afternoon... I am back to being ALONE.

Well.... What a lovely day.... I took some nice walks on the beach with the dog... found a dead frog... Poor thing.
My table is all nice an EMPTY.... and I think it shall stay that way until December 1st... I am so curious to see how
big a 1500 piece puzzle is going to be.

I made oatmeal cookies this morning.... WHY??? I have no idea... but the house sure smelled good.

Quiet and peaceful day... and tomorrow afternoon... I am back to being ALONE.

Hi Addy. I hope you've been enjoying the company of the dog... I should consider getting one...
Does the lake freeze over? Can we go ice skating? Please?

Adoration

We could dance on the open lake ice together like this
ice skating competition GIF by U.S. Figure Skating

Then i'll pick you up, spin you around in the air and flip you like a pancake before catching you safely in my arms
ice skating catch GIF by U.S. Figure Skating

Cool

HAHAHAHA Christ the King ... How nice of you to offer to take me skating on the lake... but I am sad to report that this will not be possible.... the lake does not freeze smoothly.... There are some places in Canada where skating is possible... Ottawa is one... the Rideau Canal.... It's apparently the longest natural frozen skating surface. Not sure how they maintain it but... it's one of the huge events at Christmas.

iu

It's a balmy minus 5C.... With wind chill factor... it's minus 13... A far cry from yesterday morning. IT'S COLD.
Last day of dog-sitting... He will be going home at supper time. Had a lovely visit...
I will see him again for Christmas Eve as I am invited to his house for Christmas.... HOW lovely.

Well.... the dog will be leaving in about an hour.... and... and.................. wait for it.............................................
I slewed another puzzle this morning.... but this one was easy peasy.... only 300 pieces... and the border pieces were in a separate bag... which I absolutely think is BRILLIANT!!!

I can't believe how cold it is outside... compared to yesterday.... WINTER has arrived.

Anyways... It's Monday... and all is well...

HAHAHAHA Christ the King ... How nice of you to offer to take me skating on the lake... but I am sad to report that this will not be possible.... the lake does not freeze smoothly.... There are some places in Canada where skating is possible... Ottawa is one... the Rideau Canal.... It's apparently the longest natural frozen skating surface. Not sure how they maintain it but... it's one of the huge events at Christmas.

iu

Oh wooow look at that... It looks beautiful

My devotional for today.... from Jesus Lives. How AMAZING that YOU delight in our love.

CLING TO ME AS YOUR LIFELINE. You need My help continually, and I am eager to provide it. Don't be anxious about your inability to obey My voice perfectly. The most important commandment is to love Me with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. Although you can do this only imperfectly, I nonetheless delight in your love---as a mother delights in a crumpled flower brought lovingly by her child. Moreover, I rejoice in your obedience, though it is flawed, and in your desire to obey Me. Instead of worrying about the ways you fall short, focus on doing what you can---out of love for Me. Your awareness of your inadequacy can actually be a blessing: It protects you from self-righteousness. It also trains you to depend on Me more and more.

When you relate to Me as your Lifeline, I am pleased. Since I am your Life, looking to Me for help is the wisest way to live. I created you as a dependent being, and if you don't cling to Me, you will grasp onto other things. This can lead to addictions, destructive relationships, and other forms of idolatry. So the more you hold onto Me, the better your life will be. I realize you are weak and your faith-muscles easily tire. when you feel as if you're about to lose your grip, cry out to Me! For I am the Lord, your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

and just so you all know... these are easy puzzles... only 300 pieces.... so I am not a professional "slewer".... YET!

The Soviets had a system of internment camps set up to deal with dissidents.
These camps are presently set up throughout countries like America, Canada, etc., though they sit empty. America has stockpiled thousand of caskets and guillotines for non-conformists like me. Though the MSM will tell you otherwise.

GOOD MORNING everyone...

It's minus 1C.... I just got home from a walk to the grocery store...

Bought myself some hand cream for MATURE SKIN.... HAHAHA.... Who knew??

I am taking a break from puzzles until...................................wait for it.................................. the big Christmas one which I will start on December 1st.

Am making Hungarian goulash... and listening to beautiful instrumental worship music.

I'm happy to report that all the bugs are now hiding and sheltering in place for a long cold winter.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

The Soviets had a system of internment camps set up to deal with dissidents.
These camps are presently set up throughout countries like America, Canada, etc., though they sit empty. America has stockpiled thousand of caskets and guillotines for non-conformists like me. Though the MSM will tell you otherwise.

Ye I know but isn't the gulag archipelago a book?

From my devotional... Jesus Lives. The balm of Gilead... Jesus our KING!!

LONG BEFORE YOU BEGAN SEEKING ME, I HAD DESIGNS ON YOU FOR GLORIOUS LIVING. My overall purpose embraces and enfolds you---helping you understand who you are, giving meaning to your life. In Me you live and move and have your being. Even before the earth's creation, I chose you as the focus of My Love, to be made whole and holy by My Love. Until you came to know Me as Saviour, your life was painfully incomplete. Your inner being was rife with gaping holes. Only My limitless Love is sufficient to fill all that emptiness! The healing and wholeness you are finding in Me will continue to increase as you mature in My ways.

My Love not only completes you; it also makes you holy. Your awareness that I love you with perfect, unending Love helps you break free from sinful ways. Growth in holiness is a process, of course, and sometimes it is painful. But the pleasures of My boundless Love outweigh any amount of pain and trouble you experience. When you are suffering, talk with Me about your struggles. Pour out your heart to Me. As I soothe you with My loving Presence, I reassure you of the overall purpose I am working out in everything and everyone---in you!

Back