Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

...after a long hiatus... Greetings!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Mike

Firstly, hey stovebolts my MI brother. Hey WIP , hey JohnDB, hey JLB , wuzzup Truthfrees, and for_his_glory I miss you all. I feel like I’m accepting an academy award, and I’m VERY sorry if I left any former staffers off the list. LOL

Hey to my old friends Edward and kiwidan. You are just a few people I remembered while catching up on recent posts.

Just saying Hi. My brothers. My sisters. You can take the boy out of cfNef, but you can’t take the cfNet out of the boy. Blessings to you all. ?

Firstly, hey stovebolts my MI brother. Hey WIP , hey JohnDB, hey JLB , wuzzup Truthfrees, and for_his_glory I miss you all. I feel like I’m accepting an academy award, and I’m VERY sorry if I left any former staffers off the list. LOL

Hey to my old friends Edward and kiwidan. You are just a few people I remembered while catching up on recent posts.

Just saying Hi. My brothers. My sisters. You can take the boy out of cfNef, but you can’t take the cfNet out of the boy. Blessings to you all. ?

Amen! Welcome back brother. Glad to hear from you.

Much love to you and your family.

Blessings.

JLB

Hey Mike, great to hear from you!
I hope all is well with you! I’m assuming your working from home ? I’ve been working from home since last February and we’re told we won’t come back in until June, if ever.
Up here in Hicksville, we have our restaurants who are defying the health departments Covid order and it’s not uncommon to see folk without a mask in public places, like Wallmart etc.
If you ever want to do lunch, come on up and I’ll treat you to some great brisket!

I remember you

Thank you all for the warm welcome. That’s CFnet. A home you can always return to. ?

stovebolts I am forever more working from home, at least while I’m with this company. And I’m happy with that. No 2 hour snowstorm commutes this winter. My family and I have been well. We’ve managed to hold on to our finances and health during the pandemic. I find myself on the far end of the spectrum with regard to COVID concern. Right or wrong, I’m of the camp that it’s mostly hype, but I don’t belittle those who are anxious about it. My anxiety is for the direction our country is headed, but that’s all I’ll say about that. I shan’t make this political! ?

My anxiety is for the direction our country is headed, but that’s all I’ll say about that. I shan’t make this political! ?

Its not political. I’m an American; not Republican or Democrat.

We vote for people to represent us as Americans.

God Bless America.

One Nation under God.

JLB

im sure there's no reason should trump and his like win to be concerned about church closings and souls lost .
I can photo former churches over 100 years old ,some before Lincoln in possibility .

Thank you all for the warm welcome. That’s CFnet. A home you can always return to. ?

stovebolts I am forever more working from home, at least while I’m with this company. And I’m happy with that. No 2 hour snowstorm commutes this winter. My family and I have been well. We’ve managed to hold on to our finances and health during the pandemic. I find myself on the far end of the spectrum with regard to COVID concern. Right or wrong, I’m of the camp that it’s mostly hype, but I don’t belittle those who are anxious about it. My anxiety is for the direction our country is headed, but that’s all I’ll say about that. I shan’t make this political! ?
Glad to hear! I'm hoping my company makes my position a work from home position. I'm actually more productive at home and they naturally get more hours out of me. And yeah, I'm saving about 3 3.5 hours each day I don't have to drive. That time is now spent behind a keyboard.
Speaking of, it's a whole different company now.... Thats a good thing!

As far as Covid, I hear ya! I'm getting ready to go to our local Walmart and if I were a betting man, I'll bet I see at least 10 people without masks. I wear my mask (I even cover my nose) because I know people are afraid, and I want to be respectful, regardless if I think it's mostly nonesence.

BTW, I took my Trump yard sign down the day Michigan certified the vote. I personally know people that were at Lansing protesting last week. It's just not my thing. At the end of the day it's gonna be what it is. It doesn't change my role in society one way or the other.

You should bring your wife up one Saturday and I'll treat you to Brisket at one of the local restaurants that still offers indoor seating.

BTW, I took my Trump yard sign down the day Michigan certified the vote. I personally know people that were at Lansing protesting last week. It's just not my thing. At the end of the day it's gonna be what it is. It doesn't change my role in society one way or the other.
Yeah, I’m content leaving the battle to others. I’m constantly reminding myself that God’s in control of who’s in control and put it in His hands. Otherwise, I’ll be spiraling down into a pit.

I appreciate the invitation for brisket! Sounds amazing!

I really enjoyed your posts and look forward to reading them again.
Blessings to you and your family.
It’s really good to see your name and hear from you! Thanks for stopping in to say hi. ?
Hi Mike and welcome back :wave2. Looking forward with sharing with you again and God bless you and yours.
Blessings to you too. Everyone’s like old friends you just feel comfortable being around.

Oh and hey brother jasonc. Good to see you!

I hope all these quotes and responses come out cleanly on my post. Looks like new software to do that. The site

ope all these quotes and responses come out cleanly on my post. Looks like new software to do that. The site
Yes, there have been several Xenforo upgrades and a database upgrade. You can now use the emojis from your phone.
If your on Windows or Android, you can download the CF app as well. Oh, and you can customize your profile including adding a background picture etc. lots of new changes!
???⚓️??⏰???????

wow - nice to see you - it's been a long time - how are you?

Back