Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

All Israel Will Be Saved

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Here is another biblical point of view---
Ezekiel
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
4 Seeing then that I will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of his sheath against all flesh from the south to the north:
7 And it shall be, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt answer, For the tidings; because it cometh: and every heart shall melt, and all hands shall be feeble, and every spirit shall faint, and all knees shall be weak as water: behold, it cometh, and shall be brought to pass, saith the Lord GOD.
9 Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the LORD; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished:
12 Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh.
13 Because it is a trial, and what if the sword contemn even the rod? it shall be no more, saith the Lord GOD.
17 I will also smite mine hands together, and I will cause my fury to rest: I the LORD have said it.
20 Appoint a way, that the sword may come to Rabbath of the Ammonites, and to Judah in Jerusalem the defenced.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.
According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

Such is life

When the greater awakening (which is already underway, though barely) and exodus happens, Israel's numbers will be greatly bolstered.

Ephesians 2:12-15

12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.​

14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace,

It is my belief that once the 2 sticks of Ephraim and Judah are made one in His hand (Ezekiel 37), then at some time the 144,000 from the 12 tribes as described in the book of Revelation, aka, the bride of Christ, will be assembled.

When the greater awakening (which is already underway, though barely) and exodus happens, Israel's numbers will be greatly bolstered.
I wonder if this is the start of the awakening.

Acts 10:24 kjv
24. And the morrow after they entered into Caesarea. And Cornelius waited for them, and had called together his kinsmen and near friends.
34. Then Peter opened his mouth and said: “In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.
36. The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)
44. While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.
45. And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Now I realize that the passage does not say jealous, but before jealously comes attention to something (something) causes jealously to start developing.

Jewish believers were astonished. I think astonished shows an impact on their lives.
IMHO the one new man has a major root at this point. The circumcision party was the ones that were ultra Jewish and they just had an experience that astonished even them.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

I wonder if this is the start of the awakening.

Acts 10:24 kjv
24. And the morrow after they entered into Caesarea. And Cornelius waited for them, and had called together his kinsmen and near friends.
34. Then Peter opened his mouth and said: “In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.
36. The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)
44. While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.
45. And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Now I realize that the passage does not say jealous, but before jealously comes attention to something (something) causes jealously to start developing.

Jewish believers were astonished. I think astonished shows an impact on their lives.
IMHO the one new man has a major root at this point. The circumcision party was the ones that were ultra Jewish and they just had an experience that astonished even them.

Mississippi redneck
eddif
Ask the leaders of One For Israel, and they will tell you that jealousy definitely played a role in them coming to accept Yeshua as their Messiah. Anastacia said, "They (the gentiles) have OUR God!" Lol

IMHO the rest of the jealously / astonished comment is this. The Jewish party had to do things under the law for favor, but it appears that believing with faith was working for the Gentiles. Way outside the belief that the gentiles must keep the law of Moses to be saved,

eddif

I am saved by faith in what Yeshua did on the cross. Justification. And spiritual rebirth.
I am shown, a step at a time, by the law, what it is that I need to repent of in my heart. Sanctification - soul.
We are spirit, soul, and body.
It is no longer I that live, but Messiah that lives in me.
Death to self...is a process. Luke 9:23
This is how it's been for me.

Ephesians 2:12-15​

12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.​

14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace,
Congratulations you started your Bible conversations in full swing.

eddif

IMO the key to understanding is that Paul says, "AND SO all Israel will be saved"--not just "all Israel shall be saved." The key is in understanding the "AND SO".

Limbs are cut off. If Joe develops gangrene or cancer, we may cut off one of Joe's limbs and say that this will save Joe. Well...yes...but his limb was Joe, too, and we are not saving that limb. Yet at the same time, if we switch our manner of speaking, to say that we are saving all of Joe by cutting off his limb is not incorrect, either. We lose the leg, but we save Joe.
An arm may be cut off and we think of it as permanently gone.
But
If medicine had developed enough, a nutrient rich solution with the necessary treatments may restore health and it be grafted back on.

Israel can be grafted back when they are spiritually healed.

God can do things continually we can not do but maybe a few times.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Much of Israel is scattered throughout the earth and they don't know they are Israel...yet. It's all in the bible. There's still promises that God hasn't fulfilled. But He will...He is faithful to His word.

I am saved by faith in what Yeshua did on the cross. Justification. And spiritual rebirth.
I am shown, a step at a time, by the law, what it is that I need to repent of in my heart. Sanctification - soul.
We are spirit, soul, and body.
It is no longer I that live, but Messiah that lives in me.
Death to self...is a process. Luke 9:23
This is how it's been for me.
Jeremiah 41:33 kjv
33. But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Hebrews 10:16 kjv
16. This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

You are correct. In the heart we are aware of sin.
In the mind ( not the carnal mind) we are aware of salvation in Christ Jesus.

You must be born again.

eddif

Much of Israel is scattered throughout the earth and they don't know they are Israel...yet. It's all in the bible. There's still promises that God hasn't fulfilled. But He will...He is faithful to His word.
Acts 2:1 kjv
1. And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
5. And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.
10. Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,

Ezekiel 9:4 kjv
4. And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
16. Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come.

The ones who grieve were taken care of.
IMHO the day of Pentecost the good guys were brought home to receive promises.

eddif

I believe that Yahweh promised that in the last days, He would wake up the descendants of the northern kingdom of the house of Israel, aka, "Ephraim," beginning with their Levites. He supernaturally told me 3 times, in 3 identical situations, 3 weeks apart from each other, 25 years ago, that I was a Levite.
Believing myself to be an English/Canadian Christian, it made no sense to me. During 2019, He led me to a video that connected ancient Samaria with my family tree, in Normandy, during the 1500s. I sat stunned, as I was filled with the Holy Spirit's presence, and I thought incredulously, "I'm a Hebrew?"
Then I learned that my family name originated in Normandy. Then He led me to find historical confirmation through, "Hebrew Nations.com."
This is not my doctrine...this is who I am.

I believe that Yahweh promised that in the last days, He would wake up the descendants of the northern kingdom of the house of Israel, aka, "Ephraim," beginning with their Levites. He supernaturally told me 3 times, in 3 identical situations, 3 weeks apart from each other, 25 years ago, that I was a Levite.
Believing myself to be an English/Canadian Christian, it made no sense to me. During 2019, He led me to a video that connected ancient Samaria with my family tree, in Normandy, during the 1500s. I sat stunned, as I was filled with the Holy Spirit's presence, and I thought incredulously, "I'm a Hebrew?"
Then I learned that my family name originated in Normandy. Then He led me to find historical confirmation through, "Hebrew Nations.com."
This is not my doctrine...this is who I am.
1 Corinthians 10:11 kjv
11. Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

I think if Paul saw his time as the ends of the world, I am in the same time. I am well aware others have different thoughts.

eddif

Last edited:
This is a statement of faith from a group of others like me.
A call for repentance and maturity amongst Ephraim, the "Lost Sheep of the House of Israel" (Matt 15:24).
We believe that we must repent for our sins and the sins of our ancestors personally & corporately. We believe in building a nation and not a denomination. We believe that weekly observance of the Sabbath (Friday sundown to Saturday sundown) is the first step towards reconciliation as a nation. We believe that the Houses of Judah and Ephraim are walking separately towards the same path and will eventually be re-united as one nation. We believe that HaShem is working miraculously at this hour to awaken His people to their Hebrew Roots. We do not judge one another based on where we are on our spiritual journey, but we encourage one another believing that “He who began a good work in us will carry it on until completion until the day of Christ Jesus (and only then will it be complete)” (Phil 1:6). Our heart’s desire is the return of the Moshiach, Yeshua, and the reconciliation of Judah & Ephraim (Ezek 37:19) in the land of Israel. We are the repairers of the breach in our communities (Isa 58:12-14), and we understand that this step begins with us, the non-Jew, who may or may not be descended from the lost tribes, but who nonetheless are adopted into the family of Israel through Yeshua (Rom 8:15, Gal 3:29) – we must repent and return to the Father and His ways, by this we follow Yeshua and strive to walk as He walked (John 14:15). We must be humble in our dealings with Jews and realize that they have held onto the Torah while we have (collectively) played the harlot (Jer 3:8, Hos 9). We must be the ones to repent and take the log out of our own eye before we can ever hope to see clearly enough to take the speck out of our brother(Judah)'s eye (Matt 7:5). Our Hope is that in walking obediently (to the Torah), that we will shine our light upon the whole world and truly be that “city on a hill which cannot be hid” (Matt 5:14).
In other words, we recognize that "blindness in part has happened to (all) Israel until the fullness of the nations has come in, and so all Israel (all 12 tribes) shall be saved" (Rom 11:25-26). We recognize that the fullness spoken of is "maturity" and as such we strive forward towards perfection that this prophecy may be fulfilled in our day. (Phil 3:12-14)
A few ground rules – anti-semitic remarks, anti-missionary activity, Sacred Name or Calendar debate are not welcome. (You can use whatever names you are most comfortable with - I just don't want to see arguments on these topics).
This is meant to be a place of fellowship, where like-minded believers can connect with one another and encourage one another. I am not a theologian, but a fellow seeker, a student of the Scriptures as well as history, politics, current events, etc. If we argue or debate it’s done in a way where we would be willing to go for a coffee at the end, even if we disagree.
See less

Here is another biblical point of view---
Ezekiel
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
4 Seeing then that I will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of his sheath against all flesh from the south to the north:
7 And it shall be, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt answer, For the tidings; because it cometh: and every heart shall melt, and all hands shall be feeble, and every spirit shall faint, and all knees shall be weak as water: behold, it cometh, and shall be brought to pass, saith the Lord GOD.
9 Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the LORD; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished:
12 Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh.
13 Because it is a trial, and what if the sword contemn even the rod? it shall be no more, saith the Lord GOD.
17 I will also smite mine hands together, and I will cause my fury to rest: I the LORD have said it.
20 Appoint a way, that the sword may come to Rabbath of the Ammonites, and to Judah in Jerusalem the defenced.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.
According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

Such is life

No offense, Kathy, but you have a habit of citing Old Testament prophecies that have already been fulfilled. You also keep repeatedly citing debunked and outdated information, such as your 2002 study.

Here is the latest from Wiki:

Current Israeli Jewish demographics are characterized by a relatively high fertility rate of 3 children per woman and a stable age distribution.The overall growth rate of Jews in Israel is 1.7% annually... Israel saw its Jewish numbers significantly buoyed by a million-strong wave of Jewish immigrants from the former Soviet Union in the 1990s, and immigration growth has been steady (in the low tens of thousands) since then... According to a 2017 Pew Research Center survey, between 2010 and 2015 "an estimated one million babies were born to Jewish mothers and roughly 600,000 Jewish died, meaning that the natural increase in the Jewish population – i.e., the number of births minus the number of deaths – was 500,000 over this period". According to the same study, over the next four decades the number of Jews around the world is expected to increase from 14.2 million in 2015 to 20.3 million in 2060.

No offense, Kathy, but you have a habit of citing Old Testament prophecies that have already been fulfilled. You also keep repeatedly citing debunked and outdated information, such as your 2002 study.
I have nothing against the Jewish people., never did, never will. The Jewish people are not defying God’s commandments, but the Israelis are. These Zionists will suffer the consequences for their actions. You, Hidden In Him will have to decide for yourself. Do you believe in God, the Ten Commandments, God’s instructions to His chosen or not?

If you are nothing more than a clan follower, then so be it. God gave us the ability to choose what we do, which includes you too.

In the beginning I was a devoted follower. I wanted to find evidence to support their cause and once found I was going to do whatever I could to defend them in whatever way I could.

The more evidence I found the more discouraged I became. Now I have turned 180 degrees on this issue and the following is why—

Israelis believe they are a special people chosen by God Himself.
(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

God chose the Jews to preach His teachings. To be an example for others to follow.
God gave them specific instructions---

The term “stranger” is referenced 128 time in the KJV of the Bible.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.
(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow
(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV)  But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Modern day Israelis ignore the above, believing they are above His rule.

The Israeli IDF sniper teams have murdered hundreds of Palestinian children

https://tinyurl.com/32yekhjk
Israelis destroy Palestinian homes and murder whoever is inside
https://tinyurl.com/47s4nm28
Israelis destroy Palestinian fishing boats cutting off needed food for its people
https://tinyurl.com/4a8zj84c

If you, Hidden In Him can justify the above then maybe, just maybe you Hidden In Him can bring me over to your side.

God has spoken---
I believe there is only one way God would forgive His chosen

Confess your misdeeds
Open your arms and welcome all
As if they were your own flesh and blood
Ask the Lord for Forgiveness
Should the Israelis do these things I believe God would forgive them
&
Peace would begin to expand to the Middle East

This is how I see it, how
(:-

Last edited by a moderator:
The below article was not covered in the US news and I di not know why.,....Do You?
Israeli intelligence service, Mossad, has confirmed that the Israeli art students were, in fact, part of a major Israeli intelligence operation and that they were conducting surveillance of the activities of the 9-11 hijackers. They also worked with the Israeli Urban Moving System employees in New Jersey who were seen in at least two Jersey City locations -- Liberty State Park and The Doric apartment building -- celebrating the impact of the first plane into the World Trade Center.

The Israelis at Liberty State Park were dressed in Arab-style clothing when they were witnessed celebrating the first attack. The FBI later confiscated a videotape they filmed of the first attack.
Conducting surveillance of the activities of the 9-11 hijackers
http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/09/27/hijackers/index.html

Back