Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

All Nations Will Become Christian Nations.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

JAG ..

All Nations Will Become Christian Nations.
By JAG
May 10, 2021

Jesus' Great Commission to disciple the nations is a command not a suggestion,
and it's backed up by the unstoppable supernatural power of Almighty God. The
Lord Jesus now has universal kingship and He says "All authority in heaven and on
earth has been given to me . Therefore go and make disciples of all nations . . .
teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with
you always to the very end of the age." So? So His Christian Church is going to
obey her Lord and do what He commanded. Will all nations become genuine
Christian nations? Yes. "Teaching them to obey everything I have commanded
you" is an accurate description of a true Christian nation.

While we work to disciple the nations, we always keep in mind the mighty power
of the resurrected, ascended, exalted Lord Jesus who is always with us while we
His Christian Church is being successfully obedient to His Great Commission
command. No power in the universe can defeat these four realities:
The Cross ~ the power of The Cross to save the human race.
The Resurrection ~ the power of that Empty Tomb to defeat Death and Sin.
The Ascension ~ the power of "I go to my Father" who loves the world and has a plan to save it.
The Exaltation ~ the power of Being seated at the right hand of the Almighty Sovereign God.

Jesus' Christian Church, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit working through
simple Holy Spirit-blessed gospel preaching and powered by the "all authority" now given to
Jesus both "in heaven and on earth" is going to successfully "go and make disciples of all
nations" and all this before the Lord Jesus comes back. The supernatural power of the
Sovereign God is going to Christianize the world and nothing can stop it. Negative defeatist
interpretations of the Holy Bible cannot stop it and neither can the personal proclamations
of pessimistic Prophets Of Defeat.

Jesus' Christian Church, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit, is going to win
the war for the world. Jesus now has total power everywhere. "All authority in heaven and
on earth has been given to Me."

The Lord Jesus has already conquered Satan, Sin, and Death and He now sits enthroned
at the right hand of God the Father, the position and status of absolute power and "He must
reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet" because "God has exalted Him to the
highest place and gave Him a name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus
every knee should bow in heaven and on earth . . . and every tongue acknowledge that
Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father."

Jesus now reigns and will continue to reign "until He has put all His enemies under His feet."
So? So the Lord Jesus is going to win The Worldwide War Of Evil Versus Good. Jesus
earned His victory on The Cross and He shall have the desires of His heart. And what
does Jesus desire? He desires that all nations be discipled and since He now has
all authority in heaven and on earth, Jesus will get what He desires ~~ therefore all
nations will be discipled which is synonymous with all nations will become Christian
nations. The Lord Jesus is now King Of Kings and Lord Of Lords and the King has
commanded that all nations be discipled and the King will be obeyed. Hallelujah.

Be not reluctant to believe that all nations will be discipled. We've all read "For God
so loved the world" and therefore it makes good sense that God will save the world
He loves through the Lordship of His Son Jesus who "shall have dominion from sea
to sea" {Psalm 72:8} while "the whole earth will be filled with His glory {72:19} so that
"all nations will call Him blessed" {72:17}.

Thank You Lord Jesus for shedding Your blood on Calvary's Cross to pay the penalty
for the sins of the world You came to save.

Thank You Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit for saving the world. We love You.

Sources:
Matthew 28:16-20
Phil. 2:8-11
! Cor. 15: 23-27
Col. 2:14-15
Heb. 2:13-14
Heb. 10:13
Rev. 17:14
Rev. 19:16
1 Peter 3:21-22
Rev. 1:5
Eph. 1:19-23
Col. 1:18
Matthew 28:18 {the "all authority" verse}
Dan. 7:13-14

[]

The Gospel is being preached in every nation as Christ commanded, but not all who live in these nations will accept Christ nor what He has already taught. Those who are anointed, sealed and sent out by the Holy Spirit need not be despaired if they are rejected or even persecuted as even Christ was rejected, persecuted and gave His own life that all who will believe in Him will have eternal life with Him.

Jesus did conquer sin and death for us defeating the enemy and it is only when He returns that every knee will bow and confess Him as Lord and Savior, but it will be too late for those who rejected Him before He appears for His true Bride as when Christ returns the door of salvation will be closed forever as at that time final judgement will be made as the books are opened and all judged out of them.

Ephesians 1:3-14; John 3:16; 2 Timothy 1:7-10; Matthew 24:29-31; 24:36-39; Revelation 20:11-15; 21:6-8; 2 Corinthians 6:2

I'm inclined to agree more with for_his_glory . just today, I found this interesting article, crunching the numbers on Christianity, from a global perspective. Latin America, Africa, to some extent Asia...

that's where the sheer volumes of current Christians live. sadly, most of the resources among Christians are...in the Christians who remain in North America, Europe. blah :-(

Jesus says that the day will come when the love of many shall grow cold. And that one day, 2 women will be out in the field, together...one will remain, one will vanish. And...

the love of many shall grow cold to me= secularization. In the US, the Barna group does data collection on US Christians. So, maybe 1 out of 3 church going, self-described 'evangelicals' possess the basics of a Christian worldview to the extent that they can, in fact, be considered converted. ok. 1.in.3 --eek--

the lure and traps of the world take different forms, in different places, at different times. I think...honestly, the big ones in 21st century, affluent nations seem to be this odd sort of combo of post-modern and relativist thought, combined with elements of new age and obvious heavy influences from the world of psychology and psychiatry. these things, combined=the latest threats to the development of a genuinely, truly Christian worldview...at least, in modern, 21st century, affluent nations. and, given how the West tends to export our ideas and concepts (and problems!) to other places...

maybe its similar elsewhere, too?

I'm kind of...encouraged at the possibility that as the end times approach, we may see a true, faithful remnant doing The Lord's work in especially perilous times (David Wilkerson writes on this, btw)...

but, overall, I think Jesus' words are being fulfilled, in our (post)modern age. :)

Back