Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Amos 9:7-15 and Luke 2:1-52

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Ben Avraham

AMOS 9:7-15

Amos Ha Navi (Amos the Prophet) speaks through the Ruach HaKodesh (the Holy Spirit) saying that Yes, Adonai will seek out and punish Israel for their sins, and will search out the kingdoms of the earth where they are at, many will and have been destroyed because of their rebellion, HOWEVER, not all, there is always a remnant which is faithful, and true to the God of creation.

Amos looks into the future, and sees that Israel, and all of God’s children, both born as Israelis, and born in the Gentile nations will come together as ONE, (Echad), …” Behold, the day is coming says YHVH…” We look into the future millennium and see “paradise restored” and real and eternal peace, and Yeshua will be on the throne as KING and LORD of all the world, what a time that will be for ALL of us.

LUKE 2:1-52

Do we forward to the future return of Yeshua? In this chapter, Simeon and Anna looked forward and greatly rejoiced to see Mashiach, even as a baby. He was presented at the Temple and was circumcised, Simeon and Anna recognized him as Mashiach, even before he grew up and performed miracles. Simeon said; “My eyes have seen YESHUAH! Who is a LIGHT (HaOr) to bring revelation to the Gentiles? It is God’s perfect will that Yeshua be revealed to ALL PEOPLES, both those of Israel and those outside of Israel, so that HIS BODY might be complete, a “Kehilah Kadosh, Kol HaAm” (A holy congregation of all people)

Shalom

AMOS 9:7-15

Amos Ha Navi (Amos the Prophet) speaks through the Ruach HaKodesh (the Holy Spirit) saying that Yes, Adonai will seek out and punish Israel for their sins, and will search out the kingdoms of the earth where they are at, many will and have been destroyed because of their rebellion, HOWEVER, not all, there is always a remnant which is faithful, and true to the God of creation.

Amos looks into the future, and sees that Israel, and all of God’s children, both born as Israelis, and born in the Gentile nations will come together as ONE, (Echad), …” Behold, the day is coming says YHVH…” We look into the future millennium and see “paradise restored” and real and eternal peace, and Yeshua will be on the throne as KING and LORD of all the world, what a time that will be for ALL of us.

LUKE 2:1-52

Do we forward to the future return of Yeshua? In this chapter, Simeon and Anna looked forward and greatly rejoiced to see Mashiach, even as a baby. He was presented at the Temple and was circumcised, Simeon and Anna recognized him as Mashiach, even before he grew up and performed miracles. Simeon said; “My eyes have seen YESHUAH! Who is a LIGHT (HaOr) to bring revelation to the Gentiles? It is God’s perfect will that Yeshua be revealed to ALL PEOPLES, both those of Israel and those outside of Israel, so that HIS BODY might be complete, a “Kehilah Kadosh, Kol HaAm” (A holy congregation of all people)

Shalom
Those in Christ are the "seed" of Abraham and heirs according to the promise.
Those that belong to God hear what God states. Jesus told many that didn't believe in Him was because they didn't belong to God.
Those that listen to and learn from the Father go to Jesus and its His Fathers will that He raise them up on the last day.

It was Gods intent to send His salvation to those outside of Israel.
he says:
“It is too small a thing for you to be my servant
to restore the tribes of Jacob
and bring back those of Israel I have kept.
I will also make you a light for the Gentiles,
that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”

Those that "God" calls His children.
Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

Jesus doesn't pray for all only those who believed in Him and those who would come to believe in Him through their message.(John 17)

God will turn many in Jerusalem back to Him, (in heart), through the signs given in Rev 11.
The holy city at that time that "God" figuratively calls Sodom and Egypt.

He will gather many nations to attack that city and He destroys those armies. (Zech 14)

In that day they will look on the one they have pierced and they will mourn for Him greatly.

when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn.

Back