Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

ANARCHY in the USA: $100 BILLION a year stolen by brazen shoplifters. Dystopian stores locking away their goods. Police invisible

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Many brittish australians commonly known I guess as "whites" , are in Australia because of a past generation that were forced by Brittian and Ireland to be there against there will.

British businessmen obtained contracts for transportation and selected the convicts they wanted once the transport ships arrived in the colonies ,sold on the convicts labour for the duration of their sentences.

Most people living in a country have a history. Everything is history and its so complex and complicated and sensitive it's basically a complete mess.

Everyone's background has a story. Everyone's heritage and linage has been through times of troubles. That's past.

In general I think everyone as a individual has been through times of trouble in there lives or still do. We all just need to repect each other and stop the claims of victimhood based on identity. We all been though crap in our lives in general. And I don't even think it's the people in general doing it, it's a handful of power tripping, manipulating, control freaks using other people's identity for there own gain.

How many billions have been handed out in the name of an identity and the peoples who's identity have been used they have never seen nothing or even know anything about it. It's sick.

The many past issues that people complain and keep going on about the past then give England a call and talk to them about it. I'm not interested I was only born like 40 years ago. None of my business what went on before then.

Today a child is born and because of there ethnicity apparently people from other ethnicities should maybe appologise to the baby and maybe give them compensation because, well, i dont know, they apparently have been hard done by even they just a equal human being like everyone else who has been born in the country.

Governments can appologise for there wrongs and people can argue, but it's nothing to do with me so keep me out of it. I got my peace with God and my love for humanity and that's all I want and need.

Many brittish australians commonly known I guess as "whites" , are in Australia because of a past generation that were forced by Brittian and Ireland to be there against there will.

British businessmen obtained contracts for transportation and selected the convicts they wanted once the transport ships arrived in the colonies ,sold on the convicts labour for the duration of their sentences.
These were in debt prison not criminals as in theives,the state of ga has this history

Back