Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Ancient Aliens and Jesuits (2021)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Adintinwa

I just noticed that a previous thread of mine was moved here in this section that has discussions about aliens.
I did not know you had such a section. To be honest I dont bother checking your forum because I am a monk and dont generally bother with forums...
Anyway... some time ago I made a movie about religion and aliens. I made it specifically for you Christians who I know love to state in a completely unproven way that the aliens are demons - haha!
Even though the Bible itself quite strongly stands against that in my mind:
Revelation 13:6

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Anyway, here is the movie:
Ancient Aliens and Jesuits (2021)

Poster.jpg

Is God an alien being from another planet? This is a question that has been puzzling mankind ever since Erich von Daniken popularized the Ancient Astronaut theory. Undeniably showing proof of aliens and high technology in ancient times von Daniken has shifted the perception of the God described in scripture to an extraterrestrial being. But is that really the case? Is “God” the creator of the universe or just an alien pretender using high technology to confuse mankind? Is there ancient scripture that would settle this argument and once and for all reveal not only the true identity of God but of the alien beings as well? And is von Daniken’s concept his own or are there dark powers at work?

This movie reveals all the facts that von Daniken omitted.

Just FYI I have been visited on a regular basis by UFOs of many different types. They have been helping me go though some very hard stuff and I would not have survived if they were not there for me every time to give me hope.
They allowed me to film them a few times. You can see some of the footage on my youtube channel:

Enjoy the movie. It reveals many things you dont know.
Cheers! ;)

Back