Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

[__ Prayer __] And more neighborhood friction

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

I’m blessed beyond measure. I also keep to myself and don’t mind anyone else’s business. The most interaction I have with most people in my nice modest complex is offering up a brief wave and cordial smile 😀. That’s how I think I need to do things.

So someone banged on my door at 4:30 am or so. It wasn’t really a big deal in my life but…?

Things have gone missing from my place that are definitely not from being misplaced or lent to anyone. A pair of prescription eye glasses 👓 one shoe out of a new pair supplements and Christmas decorations and…

Not a huge deal I suppose lol 😆 but the effect is that I feel somewhat uncomfortable sometimes unsafe.

People have thrown things at the exterior walls of my bedrooms. Only one time did I get to see what it was…a newspaper 🗞️ still in the plastic wrap.

So I’m not so much throwing a pity party 🎊 as I am frustrated and a bit concerned. This is where I live and this is a nice modest perfectly me sized place…I even have a view! And plants 🪴!

I don’t live luxuriously. I don’t live a life marked by drugs and or drinking.

I’m getting better about turning to Jesus Christ directly in prayer 🙏 btw. That’s His work in my life. I do appreciate other believers and I’m posting this in part because I’m kind of looking 👀 for tips and advice along with spiritual guidance and support.

I tend to over analyze when stressed. I’m not super stressed now so the over analyzing is minimal but…

I do wonder why everything I have everything I wear everything I do…in my own space no less…

Is somehow other people’s business? And then I wonder 💭 is it prideful to think and feel that way or do Christians have a right to expect privacy and is there a place for acceptable indignation at attempts at control and oppression? I dunno 🤷‍♂️

I have a security system. I have cameras in my place not outside of it.

Ok ✅ so yes I’m here yet again in the prayer 🤲 section. And also I’d appreciate some helpful advice on what to do? This place has a company that acts as HOA, but it seems to be deliberately hands off, especially when dealing with owner vs owner problems (some places are occupied by renters).

And now…finished lol 😆 thanks for reading 📖

uncomfortable sometimes unsafe
The world, society, neighborhoods, cities, countries, associations,
are necessarily unsafe and dangerous according to all Scripture as Revealed by God.

Anyone, anywhere, may be slaughtered today in this world - it is in fact the world's aim to slaughter us.

If our joy, peace, and righteousness depended on this world (even on any so-called church), then we would /will lose.

The world, society, neighborhoods, cities, countries, associations,
are necessarily unsafe and dangerous according to all Scripture as Revealed by God.

Anyone, anywhere, may be slaughtered today in this world - it is in fact the world's aim to slaughter us.

If our joy, peace, and righteousness depended on this world (even on any so-called church), then we would /will lose.
True!

I was thinking on this earlier….

Jesus Christ saved…is saving and will save…me.

Eyes 👀 on Christ and Him crucified is what a relative often tells me.

I’ve been failing at that, miserably.

True!

I was thinking on this earlier….

Jesus Christ saved…is saving and will save…me.

Eyes 👀 on Christ and Him crucified is what a relative often tells me.

I’ve been failing at that, miserably.
Never stop seeking and trusting Jesus.
Never give up.
You've learned more than most people ever know concerning fellowship living/abiding in Jesus,
and have virtually no good examples at all, not on the forum, nor anywhere.
'We' see what is invisible, trusting and obeying God Who is not seen, Who is not known and cannot be known by the world. Keep on trusting.

Back