Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out (It's too late now!).

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

iLOVE

The Parable Of The Ten Virgins - Matthew 25:1-13

The scripture says, "2. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish (indicative of modern Christianity). 3. They who were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

My question is? Can a Child of God (Born-again) began to live outside the domain of the Holy Spirit?

I don't think there's a lot of information out there for living by the Holy Spirit. In fact I've heard the opposite more often then not of knowing what's from God and questioning whether a person's actions and beliefs are their own and misguided, or are from God.

In fact you hear enough things about someone faking spirituality and are completely different when people aren't looking that the question and doubt is strong. At least that's how it is for me.

What is a form of godliness? What does it mean to be lukewarm? What is spiritual adultery? What is spiritual apathy?

What is a form of godliness? What does it mean to be lukewarm? What is spiritual adultery? What is spiritual apathy?

Answer this yourself. Reread the sermon on the mount. The bit here Jesus talk about sin being not the deed but the thourght and then answer your questions.

The scripture says, "2. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish (indicative of modern Christianity). 3. They who were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

My question is? Can a Child of God (Born-again) began to live outside the domain of the Holy Spirit?
Yes, but not for long, because...

And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him: For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons. Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live? For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness. Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.
(Heb 12:5-11)

Yet, His Holy Spirit will never leave or forsake His child.

That is impossible, its possible to be saved without the spirit, there are examples on people that were saved without the holy spirit. We need the holy spirit to live the christian life. Its impossible to do this effectively without the holy spirit.

That is impossible, its possible to be saved without the spirit, there are examples on people that were saved without the holy spirit. We need the holy spirit to live the christian life. Its impossible to do this effectively without the holy spirit.
I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. Gal. 1:6-7

As you see it is possible!

Back