Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

And you say you want an introduction?

66books

Hello, in my search for a Chrsitian online forum where debate can be found, but polite debate, I have settled here. My name is "Brandy" I am a 28 year old (six year old born again) Christian. I have three kids and one husband. We are "country" I love living out in the country. Love reading, writing, and anything outdoorsy. I believe in Jesus, He is the Son of God. I also believe that we, His followers SHOULD ACT LIKE IT. We should shine with the Light. I have came off another forum where Christians were nasty, name calling, and harsh to all. I was rolled over, being finger pointed that I didn't believe the bible because I believe a few things such as Chrurch structure differently than what I thought would be mainstream. I have also been accused of being "nicer than God" I try not to bring any issues here, and start off with a fresh face and fresh start. I hope to get to know you, brothers and sisters, as well as anyone can know anyone "onlilne"

For now, that is all I can really think to say

Brandy

Thank'ya. Howdy right back. I got a mixture of Yankee doodle and southern dialect. My mother was from Wisconsin, born and raised there and she later moved to Illinois. She met my dad in Arizona and they married and had three kids (plus one sister who was from my mom's second husband who had passed away) Anyway, my dad died when I was two and it was just my mom who raised me and three other kids. Her talk influenced me a lot, so that got mixed in with the southern slurrs.

When I visited Wisconsin I was always asked where I was from, living here in MS when I run into people from out of state, I have "fought" some times to convince people I was born a Mississippian

Brandy

Read not dictated,

66books said:
Thank'ya. Howdy right back. I got a mixture of Yankee doodle and southern dialect. My mother was from Wisconsin, born and raised there and she later moved to Illinois. She met my dad in Arizona and they married and had three kids (plus one sister who was from my mom's second husband who had passed away) Anyway, my dad died when I was two and it was just my mom who raised me and three other kids. Her talk influenced me a lot, so that got mixed in with the southern slurrs.

When I visited Wisconsin I was always asked where I was from, living here in MS when I run into people from out of state, I have "fought" some times to convince people I was born a Mississippian

:lol: I have to laugh at that 'history'. I was born in Arizona, and raised in California. However, the town where I grew up was filled with folks that had come out during the dust bowl days, as did my own grandparents. So, although I was a 'California girl', my speech was filled with things like 'y'all' - 'yonder' - 'aways back' - and we always 'worshed' our hands before supper.

The country girls are taking over!
Darn tootin'! So y'all better watch yerselves.

Hello, Brandy, and, "Welcome to 123 Christian Forums."

I've always wanted to say that! I'm new here myself, Brandy, and in fact, I haven't even gotten into any threads yet. I'm going to, though,...someday.

I'm just a country boy myself so I can relate to you. I too have been a member of a "Christian" forum where the members got to being ugly. Handy invited me here and so here I am.

I love to share the gospel and I love to discuss theology. I hope you (we...everyone) can find a home here where we can do just this and do it in a genuinely Christian manner.

God bless you,and...

May the love and peace of Jesus Christ be yours,
Paul W.

Thank you all for the welcome. I am not currently in my "debate mode" yet. Right now I am fighting the pollen outside...

Brandy

Read not dictated

Paul W. said:
Hello, Brandy, and, "Welcome to 123 Christian Forums."

I've always wanted to say that! I'm new here myself, Brandy, and in fact, I haven't even gotten into any threads yet. I'm going to, though,...someday.

I'm just a country boy myself so I can relate to you. I too have been a member of a "Christian" forum where the members got to being ugly. Handy invited me here and so here I am.

I love to share the gospel and I love to discuss theology. I hope you (we...everyone) can find a home here where we can do just this and do it in a genuinely Christian manner.

God bless you,and...

May the love and peace of Jesus Christ be yours,
Paul W.

Hello :D I'm Amelia, but I'm not a country gal. I live closer to the city, actually, so I wouldn't stand a chance out there. :lol:
I like friendly, charitable discussion, too. :-D If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm usually available (if I'm not being stressed out with schoolwork--college= :crazyeyes: :lol: :wink: )

Hi Brandy and a big welcome form the UK. I trust you will find your home here and not come across any nasy types. We only do Christlike behaviour. So sit back relax and enjoy the company which may be diverse! :crazyeyes: but always nice. :-D

God Bless
Julia

Hello 66 books. I have the other 6 books when you're ready. :D

Back