Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

angel sigil

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

chrisid

Hi. Newbie here.
Just wanna ask.
If fallen angel have sigil and can be summoned ( ba*l. B*phomet. Beli*l.) Etc.

Does this means angel have sigils too and also can be summoned too ?

Since they're on same being (angel) ?

Hi. Newbie here.
Just wanna ask.

Angels are messengers of God. They do his bidding, not ours.
Demon's are fallen angels who follow the devil, only a fool would seek to summons them.

So No you cannot summons an angel of God, merely wanting to do so is not wanting to follow God's way.

We do not have power or authority over spiritual beings.
We only have authority if it is given to us by Jesus, so seek to follow him and leave angels alone.

Hi chrisid and welcome to CF :wave2

Messing with Satan and his demons should never be considered for any Christian to get entangled with.

Read 1 Samuel 28:1-25 and see what happen to Saul who sought out the witch of Endor who summoned up a familiar spirit that disguised itself as the Prophet Samuel.

Read also Leviticus 19:31; Deuteronomy 18:9-14; Galatians 5:19-21; Rev 218

Hi for_his_glory '🙋

Hi chrisid and welcome to CF :wave2

Messing with Satan and his demons should never be considered for any Christian to get entangled with.

Read 1 Samuel 28:1-25 and see what happen to Saul who sought out the witch of Endor who summoned up a familiar spirit that disguised itself as the Prophet Samuel.

Read also Leviticus 19:31; Deuteronomy 18:9-14; Galatians 5:19-21; Rev 218

No no. You got it all rong.
I dun wanna mess with satanic sigil.

Just wanna know and hearing from the experience people who have more knowledge about sigils. Angel sigils course.

Who knows. Maybe angels sigils are true. And can help us humans. Wen we were at discourage. Being bullied. Etc.

The reason i have this mind, is recently i accidently come across watch in yout*be, about a person testimony of his life as ex - satanic church member. and he talked about satanic sigil.

He said. I quote
"If you wanna get rich fast. Draw b**l sigils, put your most precious things in the middle of the sigil. Thats it. You'll get rich in no time. Simultaneusly. But the catch is, your soul will be taken after death."

If that statement is true.
Well, theoriticly speaking, the rightous angels sigils are also true.

More or less thats just me blabberin.

Well, theoriticly speaking, the rightous angels sigils are also true
No, lies are never true.

Face basic facts. There are two types of people in the world. Christians and non Christian.
Satan uses various rouses to keep his slaves enslaved. Every non Christian belongs to the devil, so anything he, his demon's or followers say about spiritual things is intended to lead you away from Jesus and closer to the devil.

So your playing with satanic sigils in an attempt to manipulate God or his messengers will only lead you into a relationship with the devil.

It is my understanding that Angels are dispatched, not summoned. Sigils are designed to make you believe your in control when your not. It’s really quiet deceptive. It’s really just a way of requesting.

We pray to our Father in heaven and we put our trust in Him, and Him alone. If He chooses to dispatch an angel, then he will. Keep in mind each Angel has a single purpose, so when God dispatches an Angel, it’s for a specific purpose.

You can’t summon an Angel.

Hi. Newbie here.
Just wanna ask.

No they can not be summoned. From what I read and understand and seen demons have no body.. always looking for a home so to speak. Fallen angels do not go around possessing anyone well they are far superior to man. We can read in Daniel as Gabriel had to call on Michael for help. You never play with this stuff. For man to think he has some kind of power over them demons/fallen angels is foolish. For they can not tell the truth and will kill steal and destroy. They always will deceive you to pull you in.. make you believe its you calling all the shots. It is only knowing Christ who came in the flesh that gave us al power all authority over the enemy.
One of the greatest hmm powers so to speak they have is most believers have no clue to whos they are and who they are in Christ. Well say that name above ever name..what happens? Use that name over someone say sick or asking the Father something then at the end in the name of JESUS! Many ask why this does not work? Peter and john told us.. its not you and me that have this power.. its FAITH IN THAT NAME! There is no greater name! Lol when you get a dream from GOD just saying "you are not invoking (saying) the name of Jesus enough". <---I know the enemy is never going to tell me this lol.

My point in all this is.. focus on Christ never them. There is a reason we never see them or angels all the time.

Back