Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Another Semi-Newbie

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Nobody

I was Faith.Man 10 years ago. Now I'm Nobody. Views are the same, more or less. I embrace the wisdom God has given Dr. Michael S. Heiser more than anyone else.

I am a Mechanical Engineer by education, but a Multidisciplined Engineer by experience which includes: Aerospace Defense and Military, Automobiles, Music, Chemical Engineering, Design all facets, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Process Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, et al. I am now retired.

You may know that Dr. Heiser is suffering from pancreatic cancer. I believe it's pretty drastic. Last time I checked his site, he hadn't posted anything in months, which probably isn't a good sign. I value his work very much as well.

I like Heiser as well. Sorry to hear about the cancer, I wasn’t aware of that. His YouTube channel is still very active—

Posted (reposted?) four days ago...

I just looked at Dr. Heiser's site again. The last health update was last November, and nothing has been posted since then. There is a "go fund me" type of page that I'm going to donate to right now: https://givebutter.com/heiserhealingfund. (Oops, never mind - they reached their goal, so the funding link is inactive.)

I like Heiser as well. Sorry to hear about the cancer, I wasn’t aware of that. His YouTube channel is still very active—

Posted (reposted?) four days ago...

I mostly read his books and watch his videos. He's made some appearances on Prophesy Watchers too.

I was Faith.Man 10 years ago. Now I'm Nobody. Views are the same, more or less. I embrace the wisdom God has given Dr. Michael S. Heiser more than anyone else.

I am a Mechanical Engineer by education, but a Multidisciplined Engineer by experience which includes: Aerospace Defense and Military, Automobiles, Music, Chemical Engineering, Design all facets, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Process Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, et al. I am now retired.

God is using nobodies like us in this hour.

Dying to self and becoming "nobody" is the key.

JLB

God is using nobodies like us in this hour.

Dying to self and becoming "nobody" is the key.

JLB
Too many people are using social media for a means to boast their own egos. That includes Christian forums to make their personal beliefs the norm. And some are tempering their religious beliefs by their political views. It's a sad world we live in that only Jesus can fix. You said it, dying to self and becoming "nobody" is the key.

Too many people are using social media for a means to boast their own egos. That includes Christian forums to make their personal beliefs the norm. And some are tempering their religious beliefs by their political views. It's a sad world we live in that only Jesus can fix. You said it, dying to self and becoming "nobody" is the key.

Hi Nobody
Looks like everybody likes Heiser.
I'm also saddened to hear of his health problem.

Welcome back!
It's good to have you here.

Back