Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Any Christians Believe In Extraterrestrial/Aliens?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I've heard of MK Ultra before, an old governmental program about ufo's I think.

Scripture calls the enemy the prince of the power of the air so they have air superiority right off the bat. No wonder ufo's are flying around everywhere.

I've heard the aliens are in contact with Government and trade them technology for permission to do certain things without interference, like some abductions or stuff. So between that and them having had enough time to reverse engineer the crashed ufo they got in Roswell in 1947...they prolly have a fleet of ufo's totally armed by now.

It's those craft that will perform the fake invasion from aliens. False flag, fake invasion, but the destruction and deaths will be real.

Now I've always been fairly skeptical about stuff but it sort of makes sense in a weird sort of way.

What caliber to stop a Nephilim?! :wink
Merry Christmas, Edward!

So where do the Aliens figure in all this?
What's your belief about them?
I'm unsure that they exist as commonly envisioned/purported. I think it is possible that they are watchers/fallen angels (if they have spirits). Is it possible that they are AI? Could they be sent by us?

Do you think that they will finally contact earth openly?
If they exist then God created them. Would/should they contact us outside of the will of God? I don't really think that is possible. Any contact from them must either be for the purpose of sending a message to us or for trial.

Would you want to talk to an extraterrestrial being yourself?
I want to hear any message from God through His emissary of choice. So, if that were to happen, I would probably fall on my knees and pray for an intervention by God. If after that it/they were still there, then I would certainly have to consider it a message for me to hear/consider. Also, depending on the circumstances, I would try to respond with certain actions and words, God willing of course. This would never be a situation to be handled in an off-the-cuff manner.

In considering the Roswell incident, at least a couple of things stand out about this.
  • Something extremely unusual crashed in the desert in a remote location outside of Roswell (at that time the only strategic air base in the world).
  • The government lied about.

I'm unsure that they exist as commonly envisioned/purported. I think it is possible that they are watchers/fallen angels (if they have spirits). Is it possible that they are AI? Could they be sent by us?

I think it's a high probability that they are in collusion with the demonic aliens. So when the attack happens, it will be a mixture of them in the ships, military in some ships and demonic entities in others. Maybe even some would be remote operated.

Plus, scripture talks about beasts coming up out of the earth, who knows how many Nephilim are waiting for the go ahead to come out?

If they exist then God created them. Would/should they contact us outside of the will of God? I don't really think that is possible. Any contact from them must either be for the purpose of sending a message to us or for trial.

Why would they contact us outside the will of God? Scripture says if you're not with Him, you're against Him. These weird demonic beings actually think they can go to war with God and if they can't touch Him then they seek to steal kill and destroy His creation.

I want to hear any message from God through His emissary of choice. So, if that were to happen, I would probably fall on my knees and pray for an intervention by God. If after that it/they were still there, then I would certainly have to consider it a message for me to hear/consider. Also, depending on the circumstances, I would try to respond with certain actions and words, God willing of course. This would never be a situation to be handled in an off-the-cuff manner.

In considering the Roswell incident, at least a couple of things stand out about this.
  • Something extremely unusual crashed in the desert in a remote location outside of Roswell (at that time the only strategic air base in the world).
  • The government lied about.

Well it's been 74 years since the Roswell incident, so they've had time to work all the bugs out and have a fleet of their own ufo's and very probably some new different types of horrific weapons to go along with it.

I think it's a high probability that they are in collusion with the demonic aliens. So when the attack happens, it will be a mixture of them in the ships, military in some ships and demonic entities in others. Maybe even some would be remote operated.

Plus, scripture talks about beasts coming up out of the earth, who knows how many Nephilim are waiting for the go ahead to come out?
"Plus, ..." - LOL, I say that too. I wonder if it is region specific.

I think these technologies do exist and may well be used against us if the wrong people get a hold of it.

I should add that I think that "out of the sea" and the "out of the earth" of Revelation 13 are referring to differing groups of peoples/nations. Just as an example, the UN would be an example of a beast rising up out of the sea and while it has a headquarters in NYC, I don't think that America honors that particular beast. Maybe another beast arising out of America with but with similar goals could gain power here. Needless to say, I think 'beast' is a symbolic term for a world power system as used in Revelation 13.

Why would they contact us outside the will of God? Scripture says if you're not with Him, you're against Him. These weird demonic beings actually think they can go to war with God and if they can't touch Him then they seek to steal kill and destroy His creation.
I just want to be careful about saying that anything could to happen outside of the will of God. It may not please Him but it is not beyond His ability to control and therefore is within His will, let me just say, within His 'greater' will. The account in the life of Job might be a good example of His will (greater will). God never needed to test Job's faithfulness. But, how fortunate we are to have the insight that comes with that purification of Job.

Well it's been 74 years since the Roswell incident, so they've had time to work all the bugs out and have a fleet of their own ufo's and very probably some new different types of horrific weapons to go along with it.
Yes, and I have to wonder who's hands are in control of this hidden technology. Does Congress or the Executive branch have any knowledge or control of this stuff? How much?

On a sort of side note, Have you ever listened to any of Bob Lazar's claims? I think they are interesting.

Last edited:
I just want to be careful about saying that anything could to happen outside of the will of God. It may not please Him but it is not beyond His ability to control and therefore is within His will, let me just say, within His 'greater' will. The account in the life of Job might be a good example of His will (greater will). God never needed to test Job's faithfulness. But, how fortunate we are to have the insight that comes with that purification of Job.

That's right .Job teaches us that, they have to stand in line and ask for permission to sift us. Sometimes the Lord says yes because He can use the trial or affliction to teach us something.

Yes, and I have to wonder who's hands are in control of this hidden technology. Does Congress or the Executive branch have any knowledge or control of this stuff? How much?

On a sort of side note, Have you ever listened to any of Bob Lazar's claims? I think they are interesting.

My understanding is that this technology has the highest security clearance possible. Even more secret than blueprints for nuclear missiles, so no, Congress or the Executive branch has no control.

I like Bob Lazar, the area 51 guy, right? I think it was in some Chuck Missler videos that I seen him. Those are two smart fellows!

My understanding is that this technology has the highest security clearance possible. Even more secret than blueprints for nuclear missiles, so no, Congress or the Executive branch has no control.
That's pretty much how I see it.

I like Bob Lazar, the area 51 guy, right? I think it was in some Chuck Missler videos that I seen him. Those are two smart fellows!
Yes. I didn't used to believe that Lazar actually worked at the places that he says. I have reconsidered that now. Missler was always thinking outside of the box. I miss his knowledgeable take on things

Nasa enlists priest to prepare (mankind) for an alien discovery.

As space agencies launch new telescopes, rovers and probes to look for habitable planets and alien life beyond Earth, a British priest has been helping Nasa to understand how the discovery of extraterrestrials would change the way we see the universe.

The Rev Dr Andrew Davison, a priest and theologian at the University of Cambridge with a doctorate in biochemistry from Oxford, is among 24 theologians to have taken part in a Nasa-sponsored programme at the Center for Theological Inquiry (CTI) at Princeton in the US to assess how the world’s major religions would react to news that life exists on worlds beyond our own.

Astrobiology and Christian Doctrine is the name of the book the Priest that is advising NASA is called.

So where do the Aliens figure in all this?
What's your belief about them?
Do you think that they will finally contact earth openly?
Would you want to talk to an extraterrestrial being yourself?
I believe all of creation suffered from the fall of man in sinning and thus bringing death into the world and thus the universe.

How fair would that be, let alone the significance to aliens if there was life on other planets when it is written that there will be a new heaven and a new earth? None what so ever.

I remember reading about an alien abduction once where the aliens were coming through the walls "again" but this time, the man prayed to Jesus for help and he was delivered from that repeated experience.

So that story led me to believe those aliens were just demons.

Reminds me of the apostle John in not believing every spirit but test them in 1 John 4:1-6 Course, he was referring to testing the spirits to see if they were of God or not. It boils down to knowing Jesus Christ "is come" in the flesh per 1 john 4:2 like Paul says in 2 Corinthians 13:5 in the examination of our faith that Jesus Christ is in us.

It is not about doubting that Jesus had never come in the flesh since it is about testing the spirits. 1 John 4:3-4 confirms this about verse 2 about how the spirit outside of us is the spirit of the antichrist as found in the world as opposing the Spirit of Christ in us. Indeed they were even to test the supernatural tongue they bring as they will speak as the world speaks in gibberish nonsense like in the occult per Isaiah 8:19 and not a foreign language of men at all 1 John 4:5-6.

So Jesus is the One to turn to when anyone is about to be possessed by aliens in losing track of time and place, just as Jesus is the One to go to in prayer, to resist that other spirit that seeks to seduce believers into chasing after them to receive again and again for a sign, assuming them wrong to be the Spirit of Christ when He is in us.

Back