Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Any other youngsters out there who love the Lord?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Soldiers

Philippians 1:21
Hey I'm Soldiers, well not really but you get the point. I'm 16 so I don't know too much, but I try. I want to serve God but at times it burns to not be in my flesh. A big discouragement is that I don't know much young people who truly love the Lord and not just say it but do otherwise, but I can't be a hypocrite and say I've never done this before. Girls are attractive and my mind goes crazy (prob my biggest struggle but I am a virgin), I like Goku although idk if anime is all that good but it's fun. Ok to the point is there any people here on CF who is committed to Christ but is in their youth or has been committed to Christ since their youth? Or even recommend some well known people who fit that category, or have some type of ministry. And if you are, how are you rolling? I'm not gonna cap, being a Christian is the hardest and a lot of times the most painful person to ever be, especially at this age. Most Christians I know are 40 or beyond and even some of them are backsliding at times. My mom and pops are a beacon of light, thank God, but is there any others like me around or at least is under 30?

I kinda feel embarrased posting this but aye, better to be open and honest.

Hey I'm Soldiers, well not really but you get the point. I'm 16 so I don't know too much, but I try. I want to serve God but at times it burns to not be in my flesh. A big discouragement is that I don't know much young people who truly love the Lord and not just say it but do otherwise, but I can't be a hypocrite and say I've never done this before. Girls are attractive and my mind goes crazy (prob my biggest struggle but I am a virgin), I like Goku although idk if anime is all that good but it's fun. Ok to the point is there any people here on CF who is committed to Christ but is in their youth or has been committed to Christ since their youth? Or even recommend some well known people who fit that category, or have some type of ministry. And if you are, how are you rolling? I'm not gonna cap, being a Christian is the hardest and a lot of times the most painful person to ever be, especially at this age. Most Christians I know are 40 or beyond and even some of them are backsliding at times. My mom and pops are a beacon of light, thank God, but is there any others like me around or at least is under 30?

I kinda feel embarrased posting this but aye, better to be open and honest.

As far as here, I don't think we have many, but that may be partly because those who can withstand the forums are generally older and more mature to be able to handle it. As far as in the world in general, I don't know what the percentages are, but I'd say they're still pretty small.

But they were during my time as well, and I (like many) got saved in my early twenties. You might have better luck reaching those of your same age on places like Facebook maybe? But I also heard that Christian conversations on Facebook are a torment to have to read through.

Back