Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Anyone see the new xmen and what did you think.

M

mike111

I personally havent seen it yet so If anyone saw it let me know. It looks extremely good but Im a big fan of that kind of thing.

It was pretty good. 3 out of 4 stars. :shades

If you like the x-men I think you will like this. I enjoyed it, loved Liev Schreiber in that role. I think the stories tied in well together.

I still havent seen it, went to star trek this weekend. Not bad. Bunch of good movies coming soon though.

If you're talking Wolverine: Origins, it was great. I enjoyed it because I am a big huge Marvel fan and X-Men is my first. Wolverine is my favorite and it was fun and exciting to watch a movie ENTIRELY about him and it was also awesome to see Gambit but I was very confused about Scott because if he was in it, wouldn't he remember Wolverine??? That was confusing. And Deadpool... he freaked me out in the end of the creidts when he went: Shh. But the ending was sad when he lost his memories and forgot about his love. It's sad but overall, an awesome film.

ok, me thinks that wolverine is overemphazied, i would stan lee to tie in the link between scott sommers and ghost rider, as they are one and the same.

Back