Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Apocalyptic Warning!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
LOTS Creed, you know I have much respect for you my friend, but I can not agree with Dr. Claudia Albers writings as it seems she also uses a bandwagon theory trying to take bits and pieces of scripture to make scripture fit what she tries to teach. End times consist of all the scriptures from Genesis to Rev to understand those things which have already happened and what will happen before Christ returns on the last day to make an end to all evil here on earth.

trumpets-400x270-72ppi-opt.png

2011 Trumpets Sounds Heard in Kiev, Ukraine (Warning Signs 1 Corinthians 15) - Watch
1 year ago
Comment on that website (1 year ago):
Funny how the start of the trumpets 10 years ago would be in Kiev, the exact place where world war 3 may start. All the other sky trumpets came after the Kiev ones. I remember the day this was posted and I knew it meant something ominous then. Seeing it getting fulfilled now is shocking. I wish more people would do videos on this. Thank you for being the only one to post on this so far.

cross_in_russian_sky-400x231-72ppi-opt.png

A Cross Appears in the Sky Above Kuzbass in Russia Last Week - Watch
Jan 24, 2022

LOTS_Creed-612x396-72ppi.jpg

To obtain more information on these subjects, please go to the website:
LOTS Creed

Christian people read the bible. The prophets told long ago how the end times will go down. Zechariah chapter 6 is about Russia and America in the end times. The two mountains of brass are Russia and America. Their both in the United nations. Genesis chapter 25, two nations in Rebekah womb. That's Jacob and ESAU. Jacob is Christian nations, and Esua is Russia. Get the picture. Its bible prophecy. Daniel chapter 7:5. This is the Bear. It aligns with revelation chapter 13, the beast system. When communism fell in 1991. Russia hibernating for many year's. Russia is back. It invaded Ukraine. Revelation is 13 is one world political system. All nations in one world political system. At the 6th trump, the son of perdition, will play his role as antichrist in Jerusalem. When antichrist arrives, it's now one world religious system. STUDY THE BIBLE.

Back