Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Apologizing

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I post here often. It’s been incredibly difficult to put aside what is behind and press forward..

Not only because of me and my own sin patterns but also because of the constant bullying and intimidation. Ugh.

I have been spared so much and brought out of darkness by Jesus Christ. I am increasingly thankful.

what bothers me so much about being a pariah is how the faces and names change but the social junk remains the same. New neighbors are openly taunting me and talking about having me committed etc. so did the old neighbors in that same unit.

Frustrating but Jesus Christ has a plan. I need to somehow simmer down and let Him take over.

thank you all. 😎

Frustrating but Jesus Christ has a plan. I need to somehow simmer down and let Him take over.
Christ_empowered my friend
I would start trying to make a new life for yourself, as you heal, and begin putting this old life behind you.
I went through something similar many years ago, struggling after a divorce in my early years, and decided to volunter at a childrens hospital, and get the focus off of me and my problems, and focus on doing what I could for the children, and their happiness. It did wonders for me, and the children were always excited to see me.

Senior centers and homeless facilities are other places you could help people and volunteer, and meet their needs.
It helps so much, taking the focus off yourself, and on to others.
It'll be a huge blessing to you if you decide to give it a try.
I've never worked with seniors, but I did ministry work with homeless men for over 12 years. It was so fulfilling and rewarding. I just went their to help, but I'm sure the rewards to me were much greater than what I gave.

God bless you my friend, and whatever you decide to , let God lead you into it, and He will bless you and change your life for the better.
Seasoned by Grace

I post here often. It’s been incredibly difficult to put aside what is behind and press forward..

Not only because of me and my own sin patterns but also because of the constant bullying and intimidation. Ugh.

I have been spared so much and brought out of darkness by Jesus Christ. I am increasingly thankful.

what bothers me so much about being a pariah is how the faces and names change but the social junk remains the same. New neighbors are openly taunting me and talking about having me committed etc. so did the old neighbors in that same unit.

thank you all. 😎
Sorry to hear you are having issues with the new neighbors. Some people never learn. I say don't pay them the time of your day. They are not worthy of your pain. I know it is easy for me to say that, I'm not in your shoes, but not so easy for you. But still please try. The pastor at my church said the more the enemy is tryting to atact godly people is because he knows that they are with God. And the more you overlook the insults the greater favor from God is on you. Again easier said than done, but at least this website can serve as a good platform for you to express your frustration with the situation. Wishing you well.

It gets frustrating. I haven’t been in legal trouble for a long time now. Lately people around the complex have been calling out the name of the lawyer who my parents hired back then…and calling me delusional. Without a lawyer I would not have even been able to bond out much less get a plea deal and probation.

Crazy making especially since I don’t talk to anyone around here and certainly not about all that stuff. Ugh.

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
John 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
John 15:21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

Christ has brought you through much and will continue to bring you through these trials and tribulations. Just be that light of Christ as you let the love of Christ flow out from you touching others. Don't fear them or be frustrated by them, but witness Christ to them. Many will always scoff and torment you as all they can see is your past, but you never know how many you might win over to Christ.

thank you all. 😎

Continuing in prayer, brother. Wonderful seeing the positive changes in your writing. I see an increasing attitude of gratefulness and great hope!

The taunting continues but I deal with it better in Christ. My parents are incredibly good to me. That helps tremendously.

I do ask for prayer for my parents and me. Thanks 🙏

Could be people in the building. Not well liked would be an understatement. New neighbors are fairly open about their disdain. I think they bought the place maybe 2 months ago? Ok then….

Back