Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Are aliens real ? This post will discuss what these beings really are !!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Aliens are real but not in the way society been told to believe. They are not from other planets and they are demonic spirits and fallen angels that masquerade in the form of aliens/ufos. Back in the days of ancient Egypt/Noah, they were coming down to earth and communicating with humans. They even interbreeded with the women and this unholy union caused the women to give birth to hybrid giants (Genesis 6:3), which is why God had to flood the earth in the first place because as these hybrids began to reproduce and mix with other humans the entire human race would have eventually been corrupted hybrid dna. This would have prevented Jesus from being born from a pure human bloodline in the future so God had to start over.

Since These beings operate on a higher dimension, they have futuristic technology such as flying saucers, spacecrafts, teleporters and much more and were teaching them forbidden knowledge like how to build pyramids ,technology, that’s why the Egyptians were so ahead of their time and why there is ancient carvings of other worldly beings coming down and bringing futuristic technology.

Infact most of the things seen in sci fi movies are real and that’s because the makers of hollywood are Satan worshipers who communicate with these beings through rituals in order to get their ideas.

Their are many types of alien/demon and fallen angels, and because they disobeyed God they became ugly and grotesque looking. The greys, reptilians, nordics, search them up if you get time.

These beings are working with all world governments who control the earth, they are who the world leaders elites answer to and they have been conspiring with them to bring about the one world order.

After the rapture has taken place history will repeat itself and these beings will once again return onto the world scene with their futurist technology and deceive people into believing it was aliens who took Christians off the planet. That’s why evolution and sci fi films are so prevalent today because it’s conditioning the massses for what’s coming. Just like in the days of Noah they will cohabitate with man and lead the entire world into destruction.

The good news is that these wicked beings have already lost, this happened when Jesus died and shed his blood on the cross, he beat and conquered sin, death, and has victory and authority over every evil spiritual principality/creature that dwells on the earth (Ephesians (1:20-21, Matthew 28:18) If you simply believe that Jesus christ died and shed his blood for your sins you can also be saved and have authority over these beings (romans 5:8, Ephesians 1:7, romans 3:23-26).

What they don’t tell you is that these beings literally fear the name of Jesus Christ, next time you come across a grey, reptilian, tall white or Nordic etc… say to it “in the name and the authority of Jesus Christ leave me alone” or “I rebuke you in Jesus name”. These things literally freak out, get scared and leave immediately. I know it sounds a bit far fetched but trust me it works and thats because he is lord of all. There’s also been numerous testimonies and reports of this happening and the elites have worked hard to bury and hide them, not just from the public but even those who work deep within the secret services.

Anyway God bless anyone who is reading this, I hope this was encouraging. I’ve also listed a brilliant documentary below on this topic and how it will be used to deceive the entire human population on the near future.

Aliens are real but not in the way society been told to believe. They are not from other planets and they are demonic spirits and fallen angels that masquerade in the form of aliens/ufos. Back in the days of ancient Egypt/Noah, they were coming down to earth and communicating with humans. They even interbreeded with the women and this unholy union caused the women to give birth to hybrid giants (Genesis 6:3), which is why God had to flood the earth in the first place because as these hybrids began to reproduce and mix with other humans the entire human race would have eventually been corrupted hybrid dna. This would have prevented Jesus from being born from a pure human bloodline in the future so God had to start over.

Since These beings operate on a higher dimension, they have futuristic technology such as flying saucers, spacecrafts, teleporters and much more and were teaching them forbidden knowledge like how to build pyramids ,technology, that’s why the Egyptians were so ahead of their time and why there is ancient carvings of other worldly beings coming down and bringing futuristic technology.

Infact most of the things seen in sci fi movies are real and that’s because the makers of hollywood are Satan worshipers who communicate with these beings through rituals in order to get their ideas.

Their are many types of alien/demon and fallen angels, and because they disobeyed God they became ugly and grotesque looking. The greys, reptilians, nordics, search them up if you get time.

These beings are working with all world governments who control the earth, they are who the world leaders elites answer to and they have been conspiring with them to bring about the one world order.

After the rapture has taken place history will repeat itself and these beings will once again return onto the world scene with their futurist technology and deceive people into believing it was aliens who took Christians off the planet. That’s why evolution and sci fi films are so prevalent today because it’s conditioning the massses for what’s coming. Just like in the days of Noah they will cohabitate with man and lead the entire world into destruction.

The good news is that these wicked beings have already lost, this happened when Jesus died and shed his blood on the cross, he beat and conquered sin, death, and has victory and authority over every evil spiritual principality/creature that dwells on the earth (Ephesians (1:20-21, Matthew 28:18) If you simply believe that Jesus christ died and shed his blood for your sins you can also be saved and have authority over these beings (romans 5:8, Ephesians 1:7, romans 3:23-26).

What they don’t tell you is that these beings literally fear the name of Jesus Christ, next time you come across a grey, reptilian, tall white or Nordic etc… say to it “in the name and the authority of Jesus Christ leave me alone” or “I rebuke you in Jesus name”. These things literally freak out, get scared and leave immediately. I know it sounds a bit far fetched but trust me it works and thats because he is lord of all. There’s also been numerous testimonies and reports of this happening and the elites have worked hard to bury and hide them, not just from the public but even those who work deep within the secret services.

Anyway God bless anyone who is reading this, I hope this was encouraging. I’ve also listed a brilliant documentary below on this topic and how it will be used to deceive the entire human population on the near future.

Aliens are just fallen angels.

Fallen angels, not demons.
It doesn't prove they're fallen angels either.

Have you ever heard of the Reapers? They were a hyper-advanced machine race that existed 50,000 years ago.

Namakli-rock-painting.png

It doesn't prove they're fallen angels either.

Have you ever heard of the Reapers? They were a hyper-advanced machine race that existed 50,000 years ago.

Namakli-rock-painting.png

Do you understand that Satan and his angels are about to be cast down to the earth?

Are they not here already?

They can indeed come here and do, but they also inhabit heavenly places.

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Ephesians 6:12

JLB

I enjoyed that. In basic agreement except the way UFOs will deceive. The four riders of the apocalypse set the stage for UFO's to arrive and claim to be mankind's benefactors. You can see my take on it here:

Back