Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

ARE THE PARENTS OR PRIEST'S TO BLAME FOR DENIGRATION IN AMERICA??.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Anaphora

Be honest. Our nation is decaying morally and rapidly. Both spirtualty and dengeration. Hosea 6:10-11. In Bethel, I saw a horrible thing; there ephraim played the harlot, Israel was defiled. For you too, o judah, a harvest is appointed. In hosea time, moral and spirtual degeneration had reached low degree among the people, where impending judgement could halt the rampant evil in their midst. Are we seeing this today??. Drug epidemic in America. Or mass shootings across America. Politicians sold out America by NAFTA and Gatt. Hosea 7:1-2. They have wrought false Hood, and the thief comes in; gangs prowl about. But they never realize that I shall remember their wickedness. This indictment could be readily applied to conditions today, do to corruption in our midst. Is juvenile delinquency contributing cause of degeneration. Could churches be failing to bring God's word to children? .what's being taught in many denominations. Is it sound doctrine or False Doctrine. Do the pastors and priests have a responsibility for their sheep? Does God condemn the parents of the children who have departed from him?. Break down of marriages in America. Crime and violence. The sanctuary is polluted by priests. Both charmers and peepers, political leaders and religious leaders, misleading people. Here's the question. Is God thwarted from giving blessings?? Is God's judgment coming near future??.

Hi Anaphora

While I concur with all of your words above as to the state of the world, at the moment. And yes, the U.S. is not any
particularly 'christian' nation. Even those who will claim publicly as loudly as they can that we are, are way to militant and angry for it to really be believed that they're representing Jesus in their words. But it's all in keeping with what the Scriptures tell us will be going on here as we move inexorably into the last days. So, I'm not surprised by it, but I see the pain, anguish and division that we see happening among many, many different people groups of the world, and it's just what the Scriptures tell us this life will become.

Jesus spoke of a great tribulation. That isn't fully here yet, but the building blocks are beginning to be laid on the foundation of life here on the earth. However, I feel confident that the beginning of the 'denigration', although I'm not sure that's the word you're intending, does start with the home. Even God's word holds the parents responsible for not teaching their children about Him. It is, as Paul wrote, the knowledge of God that we suppress when we don't teach our children about Him.

But again, it is all supposed to happen, or else the Scriptures aren't true. Yes, I believe that God's judgment will come within the next 200 years.

God bless,
Ted

Back