Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Are there any Muslim's on this board?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Are there any members on this board who are practicing muslims that would wish to discuss their beliefs with me?

As well are there any former musims that have converted to another religion that would like to discuss their reasons why?

I ask these questions out of genuine interest and not to pass judgment. I would like to come to a better understanding of what muslims believe. Thanks for any responses.

Can I ask what the basis of your beliefs are? What you consider vital for God's/Allah's plan of salvation?

Personally I think Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all need each other so I'm curious as to what muslims believe to be the path to God/Allah. Thanks

I realize I may be asking a fairly broad question so keep it simple if it is easier for you. Also if you have any questions for me feel free to ask.

hello brother and thank you for your questions... before i answer your questions i wanna tell i'm sorry if i make any mistakes because nobody is perfect except ALLAH (GOD) and also i'm sorry for my English because it's my 3rd language.

so the basics of our beliefs ISLAM is to worship and believe and submit yourself to one GOD your creator, not the creations... and to believe and follow his messengers Nouha..., Abraham..., Moses, Jesus and the last one Mohammed peace be upon them. pray 5 times a day, fast, help the poor people, speak the truth, respect, and love for others what you love for yourself...ect

we muslims believe te path to GOD is to worship and submit yourself to him alone without any other GODs... because GOD is one as all te messenger came to tell people... as Jesus peace be upon him told people in Gospel of Jhon chapter 5 verse 30 " By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me." so the path to GOD is to believe in him alone and of all his messengers and the only religion that believe in that is ISlam

rrtr said:
hello brother and thank you for your questions... before i answer your questions i wanna tell i'm sorry if i make any mistakes because nobody is perfect except ALLAH (GOD) and also i'm sorry for my English because it's my 3rd language.

so the basics of our beliefs ISLAM is to worship and believe and submit yourself to one GOD your creator, not the creations... and to believe and follow his messengers Nouha..., Abraham..., Moses, Jesus and the last one Mohammed peace be upon them. pray 5 times a day, fast, help the poor people, speak the truth, respect, and love for others what you love for yourself...ect

we muslims believe te path to GOD is to worship and submit yourself to him alone without any other GODs... because GOD is one as all te messenger came to tell people... as Jesus peace be upon him told people in Gospel of Jhon chapter 5 verse 30 " By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me." so the path to GOD is to believe in him alone and of all his messengers and the only religion that believe in that is ISlam

Hi there brother and thank you for answering for me. I have read a little into your religion and agree with it as much as I agree with any other religion. I will say here I don't subscribe to any religion exclusively as I believe they all fall short. I do believe in One God, my Father and Creator of this world. I believe Jesus is the Christ but I don't believe he is equal to God and I believe that he was a man here on earth, and I believe Mohammed was a prophet but I don't believe he was the last one.

Can I ask what you believe about Jesus life in your religion?

Your last statement that I highllighted in red; I agree that the path to God is believing in Him alone and in all his messangers but I have to ask why only Islam?

Personally I believe there are true followers of God in every walk of life and it is demonstrated by their works. I believe only God can judge our hearts and motives. I believe our purpose on this earth is to show God's love to those around us that they might see Him living in us. We will all be judged on what we have done in our life here on earth. The problem I have with religion in general, especially seen in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam is that those outside of the religion are judged and excluded. I don't think any of us on earth are perfect so we don't have the right to judge others in a good and just manner. Only God can.

According to what I believe I would add loving your nighbour as yourself to be one of the key elements in following God. It sounds like you follow a similar doctrine of showing kindness and love to those around you, is this correct?

rrtr said:
you can ask any question i will answer them when i come back from school thank you :)

Cool, I'll check back later on tonight. If you have any questions feel free. Thanks again for sharing with me.

I am also Muslim and I want to give you the idea about Islam and Muslims, and Excuse me that was delayed to answer your questions because I am a college student and my English is somewhat bad

Maryam said:
I am a Muslim as well, and I am new to this forum :)
I am a Christian. In regards to these verses: Quran 112
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
[1] Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
[2] Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
[3] He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
[4] And there is none like unto Him.
#1. I am a Non-Trinitarian Christian myself, but also Trinitarian Christians also believe God is only. #2. All Christians believe that God is Eternal and Absolute. #3. I do not know of any Christians who believe that God procreates through sexual relations. #4. Christians also believe that there are none like Him. Our scriptures in our bible teach us that God prepared a body for Yahshua inside Mary's womb. I do not know if SeekandListen is still on this message board. He did not like the article I wrote about the name Allah being a blasphemy of Gods name. Originally the Arabs knew God's name as "Yahwah." Allah is the name of a Pagan god.

mdo757 said:
I am a Christian. In regards to these verses: Quran 112
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
[1] Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
[2] Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
[3] He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
[4] And there is none like unto Him.
#1. I am a Non-Trinitarian Christian myself, but also Trinitarian Christians also believe God is only. #2. All Christians believe that God is Eternal and Absolute. #3. I do not know of any Christians who believe that God procreates through sexual relations. #4. Christians also believe that there are none like Him. Our scriptures in our bible teach us that God prepared a body for Yahshua inside Mary's womb. I do not know if SeekandListen is still on this message board. He did not like the article I wrote about the name Allah being a blasphemy of Gods name. Originally the Arabs knew God's name as "Yahwah." Allah is the name of a Pagan god.

Well, if you don’t believe in the trinity, that means you don’t believe that Jesus is god, right?

Maryam said:
Well, if you don’t believe in the trinity, that means you don’t believe that Jesus is god, right?
This is what the Bible says about "Sons of God." Job 1:6
One day the angels [sons of Elohiym] came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them.

Job 2:1
On another day the angels [sons of Elohiym] came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them to present himself before

Job 38:7
while the morning stars sang together and all the [sons of Elohiym] angels shouted for joy?

Genesis 6:2
the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.

Genesis 6:4
The Nephilim [the fallen ones, spiritually speaking] were on the earth in those days—and also afterward. And when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.

Romans 8:14
because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

Romans 8:19
The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed. [By election]

Galatians 3:26
You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus,...

Maryam said:
This is what Yahshua said about himself: Psalm 82:6
I said, "You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High.

John 10:33-34

33"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be [a god/God.]"

34Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'? 35If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

mdo757,
Ok, that’s interesting, but do you worship Jesus as god? I mean you said that you are a ‘non-trinitarian’, what does that mean?

Maryam said:
mdo757,
Ok, that’s interesting, but do you worship Jesus as god? I mean you said that you are a ‘non-trinitarian’, what does that mean?
In scripture Yahshua said: "Worship Yahwah and serve only Him." Yahshua also said: "I do not accept praise from men." The purpose of Yahshua being here was to reconcile mankind to Yahwah in the New Covenant.

mdo757 said:
In scripture Yahshua said: "Worship Yahwah and serve only Him." Yahshua also said: "I do not accept praise from men." The purpose of Yahshua being here was to reconcile mankind to Yahwah in the New Covenant.

If you believe that Jesus is the Prophet of God whom God sent to ask people to worship the one true God, then this is the teaching of Islam as well.

Back