Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

are you a child of God?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
If you are Spiritually born again from above and indwelled with the Holy Spirit then it is by God's grace through faith that you are truly His own. Ephesians 2:8; John 3:5-7; Romans 10:9-10.

I would like to think that I'm a child of God, but God keeps making me feel like a neglected orphan.

God doesn't make His children feel this way. We might, though, make ourselves feel like neglected orphans by acting to hinder our fellowship with our Heavenly Father, or thinking we're one of His when we're not. To His children, God has promised, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5) He says to His own that nothing can separate them from His love (Romans 8:38-39). And Christ has declared that no one can pluck from his hand those God has given him. (John 10:28-29) Any believer, then, who feels neglected by God has moved from God; He has not moved from them.

I would like to think that I'm a child of God, but God keeps making me feel like a neglected orphan.
Deists believe that God created everything and then went on vacation.

If this were true, Jesus would not have come to reveal God to mankind.

Just remember that we're here on this earth and must accept all that comes our way.
Just because we worship God does not mean that everything will always be perfect
in our lives.

Give Him the glory anyway.

I think…

The very nature of faith in Jesus Christ can lead one to periods of despair. Add in the trouble we all face in this world and…yeah.

He has overcome the world 🌎

Back