Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Artificial Intelligence (AI)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

LOTS Creed

LOTS Creed and God's Witness: Dr. Claudia Albers
aladdin-400x223-72ppi-opt.png

Aladdin - The AI That Owns The World
AI (Artificial Intelligence) already owns most of the wealth in the world! Aladdin (AI) presently controls 21 trillion dollars
of our global economy. AI already controls our lives without us even realizing it. Read this article to find out.

Dr. Claudia Albers stated the following (on her website, at location 1683.):
Lucifer is clearly the inventor of AI life and is out to replace God’s creation with his own. This is what the CORONA virus epidemic lie is supposed to lead to; it is supposed to lead to all human beings on the earth accepting the chip, which connects them to the 666 Beast, thus coming under its control through the internet. The internet is Lucifer’s digital world, his matrix, controlled by the 666 Beast and designed to trap humanity like a spider web. Because the internet is the Beasts’ operational space, this is where the battle between truth and lies rages during the final 7 years of this age. This is why the abomination of desolation was set up on the Temple … church’s website on March 4th 2020. This is also why God’s opposition is carried out over the internet and why the testimony of the two witnesses is expected to be a presence on the internet, which as I have detailed in a previous article is likely to be my YouTube channel and website, since God has used me to speak the truth; the truth that He has shown me through the Holy Spirit, my teacher and my best friend, since the beginning of the Tribulation and which I have used to battle the 666 Beast and the FALSE PROPHET Beast, which generates troll comments. The Tribulation started in 2016, 49 years after the command to restore Jerusalem, on June 28th 1967, according to Dan. 9:24-27.

Dr_Claudia_Albers-400x91-72ppi-opt.png

Dr. Claudia Albers

To obtain more information on these subjects, please go to the website:
LOTS_header-200x50-72ppi-opt.jpg

LOTS Creed

trumpets-400x270-72ppi-opt.png

2011 Trumpets Sounds Heard in Kiev, Ukraine (Warning Signs 1 Corinthians 15) - Watch
1 year ago
Comment on that website (1 year ago):
Funny how the start of the trumpets 10 years ago would be in Kiev, the exact place where world war 3 may start. All the other sky trumpets came after the Kiev ones. I remember the day this was posted and I knew it meant something ominous then. Seeing it getting fulfilled now is shocking. I wish more people would do videos on this. Thank you for being the only one to post on this so far.

cross_in_russian_sky-400x231-72ppi-opt.png

A Cross Appears in the Sky Above Kuzbass in Russia Last Week - Watch
Jan 24, 2022

LOTS_Creed-612x396-72ppi.jpg

LOTS Creed

AI already controls our lives without us even realizing it.
If AI controls our lives- and, if satan is the creator of AI, then anyone who uses the internet is, how would you say, ‘marked by the beast.’ Did you know that Sophia, the AI robot, is a legal citizen of Saudi Arabia? She could easily gain access to the entire internet and know who you are, where you live, and your favorite Starbucks coffee that you may, or may not have, posted online years ago.
Yet, even with that as a potential reality, Christians will continue to have AI make their lives better to the point where they can’t survive without it, literally.

aladdin-400x223-72ppi-opt.png

Aladdin - The AI That Owns The World
AI (Artificial Intelligence) already owns most of the wealth in the world! Aladdin (AI) presently controls 21 trillion dollars
of our global economy. AI already controls our lives without us even realizing it. Read this article to find out.

Dr. Claudia Albers stated the following (on her website, at location 1683.):
Lucifer is clearly the inventor of AI life and is out to replace God’s creation with his own. This is what the CORONA virus epidemic lie is supposed to lead to; it is supposed to lead to all human beings on the earth accepting the chip, which connects them to the 666 Beast, thus coming under its control through the internet. The internet is Lucifer’s digital world, his matrix, controlled by the 666 Beast and designed to trap humanity like a spider web. Because the internet is the Beasts’ operational space, this is where the battle between truth and lies rages during the final 7 years of this age. This is why the abomination of desolation was set up on the Temple … church’s website on March 4th 2020. This is also why God’s opposition is carried out over the internet and why the testimony of the two witnesses is expected to be a presence on the internet, which as I have detailed in a previous article is likely to be my YouTube channel and website, since God has used me to speak the truth; the truth that He has shown me through the Holy Spirit, my teacher and my best friend, since the beginning of the Tribulation and which I have used to battle the 666 Beast and the FALSE PROPHET Beast, which generates troll comments. The Tribulation started in 2016, 49 years after the command to restore Jerusalem, on June 28th 1967, according to Dan. 9:24-27.

Dr_Claudia_Albers-400x91-72ppi-opt.png

Dr. Claudia Albers

LOTS_header-200x50-72ppi-opt.jpg

LOTS Creed

Read this, the AI are kind of Egregori and parts of Egregori and Oracles and things, like Tulpas.

The original link for "Dr. Claudia Albers stated the following (on her website, at location 1683.):" is broken.
It has now been replaced by the following new link:

Back