Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Artworks

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Nick

The title of this forum is "Photos, Images & Photoshop". This can include all forms of visual art, ranging from hand-drawn works of art right through to photos and digital art etc. Since most of this forum's discussion seems to be about digital art of some sort, this sticky topic is for hand works of art. Please share them in this sticky topic.

I finally took pictures of some of my portraits today. None of them are the originals, they're either photocopies or scans.

009xu.jpg

These last two are photocopies, so they're very dark :gah

Some pictures I've done :biggrin These would be images I drew but never colored as I colour in photoshop.

Regina.png

Ansi18complete.jpg

This is a drawing of a friend shame I messed his feet up :/

Alittle bit although I don't watch a huge amount not to the point where I'd consider it a hobby or interest. I can draw in other styles but I don't think I'm so good at them.

Thanks for the kind words ^_^

horseish.jpg

well i wont or couldnt compare to any of those drawings.

well i wont or couldnt compare to any of those drawings.
It's not about who's better it's about enjoying yourself unless you want to be a professional.

I can see that I can't hold a candle to Caroline's talent. it's not just her my sister studied art and she's wayy ahead of me now in talent.

If you've got something to contribute then you should :) don't let insecurity hold you back.

It's not about who's better it's about enjoying yourself unless you want to be a professional.

I can see that I can't hold a candle to Caroline's talent. it's not just her my sister studied art and she's wayy ahead of me now in talent.

If you've got something to contribute then you should :) don't let insecurity hold you back.

no, i have did anything of this sort it would be old trek fan fic or attempt therein.

i havent thought of that in a long time.

i wanted to explore and all out war between romulus-and federation/klingon alliance.

as then st:tng never (and the series as a whole)never really delve into the romulans.

Here is a painting I did in oils for my sister, called, 'Fearfully and Wonderfully Made', depicting the pondering we mothers often do in the few quiet moments we do manage to eke out of our days when we have a newborn in the house...

Sarah121-2.jpg

Here is a painting I did in oils for my sister, called, 'Fearfully and Wonderfully Made', depicting the pondering we mothers often do in the few quiet moments we do manage to eke out of our days when we have a newborn in the house...

Sarah121-2.jpg

Alabster:

Wow, this is excellent; I didn't see this at first.

Do you have enough of these paintings to exhibit?

Or if not, maybe turn them into postcards or something?

Alabster:

Wow, this is excellent; I didn't see this at first.

Do you have enough of these paintings to exhibit?

Or if not, maybe turn them into postcards or something?

Thanks, farouk!

I would love to eventually redo this painting and have prints made.
I am thinking about doing it this year.

Back