Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Baby Formula 36-24-38

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

kathydixon

Baby Formula 36-24-38
“The Nine Republicans That Voted To Deny Formula For Babies”
U.S.
These Nine Republicans Voted Against Expanding Access to Baby Formula

BY EWAN PALMER ON 5/19/22 AT 4:36 AM EDT
Nine Republicans in the House of Representatives have voted against a bill that aims to facilitate the purchase of baby formula for those on low-income federal support programs.
The Access to Baby Formula Act, also known as H.R.7791, would allow low-income women to buy more baby formula through the federal Women, Infant and Children (WIC) program.

It received a 414-9 bipartisan support in a House vote on Wednesday amid the formula shortage crisis in the country.

The repunblicons who voted to deny baby formula are listed below for all to see

They are: Reps. Andy Biggs (Arizona), Lauren Boebert (Colorado), Matt Gaetz (Florida), Louie Gohmert (Texas), Paul Gosar (Arizona), Marjorie Taylor Greene (Georgia), Clay Higgins (Louisiana), Thomas Massie (Kentucky) and Chip Roy (Texas).
Every Republican who voted against expanding baby formula access

As a bystander, I do not see what’s the big deal. Babies are not sole -ly dependent on a mother’s milk. Or what's dubbed “BABLY Formula”.
I’m 72 and what gives me the most nourishment is a protein-packed; nutritious drink on the market that is called “boost”.

Listen, I am not advertising “boost”.
The only reason I am bringing this up is a possible nutritious substitute for the only commercially available product on the market that advertises as a baby lifesaver. That stuff you mix with water and then stir real hard kind of nourishment.

What do the Russian mothers feed their babies-?

Just asking
No animosity intended or implied,
So help me God (:-

Nine Republicans in the House of Representatives have voted against a bill that aims to facilitate the purchase of baby formula for those on low-income federal support programs.
But, is that the reason why they voted against it or is the bill loaded with other junk that they cannot support and that junk is what they were really voting against? Bills are voted on based on the entire bill and not just small parts. That's the problem with the media bias. They don't give us the whole truth but only that which feeds a particular agenda or makes headlines.

But, is that the reason why they voted against it or is the bill loaded with other junk that they cannot support and that junk is what they were really voting against? Bills are voted on based on the entire bill and not just small parts. That's the problem with the media bias. They don't give us the whole truth but only that which feeds a particular agenda or makes headlines.
What I scrounge up was that many of the 9 voted against the bill because it also expanded access to wic programs. I know Gaetz. Greene. And the Tennesee rep are highly against Wic.

The Israelites that were in bondage to Egypt for 400 years were never in as much bondage as modern day United States.

What's wrong with breast milk?. Why is it only humans who rely on man made products?.

It doesn't make sense to me so if someone could explain that would be great.

I just thought breast feeding is natural so if there is a shortage of some pman made products what's wrong with the original source?.

What's wrong with breast milk?. Why is it only humans who rely on man made products?.

It doesn't make sense to me so if someone could explain that would be great.

I just thought breast feeding is natural so if there is a shortage of some pman made products what's wrong with the original source?.
A few reasons, including issues producing "enough" breast milk or health concerns. I'm sure someone who has actually raised a baby could explain better than me though.

honorable, in this case it's more about trying to get a supply chain up and going.

I just don't get it sometimes. I just find it amazing how much people rely on things. I mean man made milk when there is natural breast milk seems like buying bottled water when can get it out the tap or catch it in a bucket. Then again I don't know much about babies and milk.

I just don't get it sometimes. I just find it amazing how much people rely on things. I mean man made milk when there is natural breast milk seems like buying bottled water when can get it out the tap or catch it in a bucket. Then again I don't know much about babies and milk.

Yeah, you know all this stuff is engineered. So everytime the government wants to deny something to the people, then the people should ask, what is the good old way?

100 years ago I doubt there wasn't any baby formula on the market, but no babies went hungry! Why not? Because people didn't look to the government for their babies food.

I dunno how much truth there is to women not being able to produce enough for the kids. If it's true, then I'd surmise to say that, they don't produce enough because they don't use it. If they used it, it would trigger their body to produce more. I think I can say this with confidence because this is what God gave to mankind to feed the babies with. God is not going to let the babies go hungry.

The local water company shut your water off? Go to your well and draw out a few buckets. They tie up the nations shipping so a food shortage is created? Grab a rifle and go shoot some deer or rabbits for dinner. Oh you can't do that, it's illegal. Yeah well my families hungry so you can't deny me this.

Store closed? Grow your own food. The good old way. And I can hear it coming already...it's illegal to grow your own food...well, you can open fire on these guys who would stop your family from eating.

Everything the government does creates a problem for the people. What is the good old way? What we call a crises nowadays was normal day to day life 100 years ago.

Yeah, you know all this stuff is engineered. So everytime the government wants to deny something to the people, then the people should ask, what is the good old way?

100 years ago I doubt there wasn't any baby formula on the market, but no babies went hungry! Why not? Because people didn't look to the government for their babies food.

I dunno how much truth there is to women not being able to produce enough for the kids. If it's true, then I'd surmise to say that, they don't produce enough because they don't use it. If they used it, it would trigger their body to produce more. I think I can say this with confidence because this is what God gave to mankind to feed the babies with. God is not going to let the babies go hungry.

The local water company shut your water off? Go to your well and draw out a few buckets. They tie up the nations shipping so a food shortage is created? Grab a rifle and go shoot some deer or rabbits for dinner. Oh you can't do that, it's illegal. Yeah well my families hungry so you can't deny me this.

Store closed? Grow your own food. The good old way. And I can hear it coming already...it's illegal to grow your own food...well, you can open fire on these guys who would stop your family from eating.

Everything the government does creates a problem for the people. What is the good old way? What we call a crises nowadays was normal day to day life 100 years ago.

I do think maybe modern science has helped. Like back in the stone age if there was a problem with a woman breast feeding then the child may have died as does in many animal species if they have any type of complications.

I understand maybe some woman have complications so formula is the best option?, but I can't say much because I don't know how it all works.

I understand maybe some woman have complications so formula is the best option?, but I can't say much because I don't know how it all works.

Welcome to the club! In those cases, wouldn't you think that alternative products would help? That Boost drink is good, I've had it. And there's another brand, Ensure. And there's a multitude of powdered products that are nutritionally based.

I doubt you could hurt your baby by feeding him Ensure or whatever. But nevertheless, you jjust don't know nowadays. I know ensure and boost are desgined for elderly folks who are usually on their way out? Might be different nutritional needs for a baby on the way in, lol!

That's the momma's department to know that stuff or research it. She's in charge of food, lol. Not being mean, but I wouldn't dream of telling the wife what to feed the baby! (Tell me what you need, and I''l go get it...)

My advice to American men wanting a family...Foreign girls make wonderful Wives and mothers. I married a Polish girl who grew up on the farm! That girl could cook dinner from the gravel in the driveway. And many times when the kids where babies and in a situation, that the (American mom) would take the baby to the hospital as a remedy, my Wife knew what what to do and we got to stay home and save money. Little stuff mind you, but beyond most American raised girls capabilities.

What's next is a good question? What happens if all of a sudden...no hospitals? Are you prepared to deal with first aid and emergency situations? (I am somewhat). I've never set a bone though.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

-Robert A. Heinlein

All I know about babies and milk is when I was a baby I suckled on my mother and she also had to wipe my bum. I know it's disturbing knowing that as a adult but it's the truth. Some people can't handle the truth. You suckled on your mother and she wiped your bum. Don't be shamed its natural. Lol.

What's wrong with breast milk?.
Nothing is wrong with breast milk. The issue is more about additional nutrition on top of breadt milk.

Why is it only humans who rely on man made products?.
it's more that man has been able to stabilize and not have to fully rely on the natural roll of the dice. It's a strength.

It's like if electricity went away. Man would survive, but there would be massive issues to sustainability.

Back