Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Back due to unpopular demand

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

humble soul

On Sabbatical from Rome
Its all about me you know. Not you or God. My wicked sense of humour undoubtedly will have wicked consequences. God said: "humble soul, you may think you are funny but I don't. And that's all that matters. Try being serious and showing a bit of respect for a change. "
I would love to be in a banned. Sorry I mean"band." I love music but I'm not quite good enough. The only singer I can imitate is Bob Dylan . He's not as bad a singer as some say. He's got style. He's got art. Some don't understand that. "Eeeerdjiiit Wind, blowing thru the . ...."
If I am feeling mentally and physically well, I love you all. Like now for instance. I feel good. The vacation did me good.
We are all human beings. That's what we need to remember. Forget the religious or national labels. Or gender labels or racial labels.
Did I leave out my dog? Sorry living creatures. We are all living creatures. We aren't alive that long. We need to enjoy at least some of the time. Suffering is overrated. But we need to not complain too much when our turn comes. I'm a a bad complainer so that is one of my Achilles heels. ( I have had feet by the way,
coincidentally.
I'm never gonna love the Bible like so many of you do. That's ok.we are diverse. It's good we aren't all the same.
An apology is on the cards. It's possible. Even probable. You never know your luck. Above all I apologise for not being funny enough. I'm a late bloomer. It will come. Before I turn 70 I imagine.

Your wife is brave I don't like cold water. I can't even swim.
Does your dog go in the sea? I once had a dog who was a cross between a schitzu and Australian. He used to go in the sea but as soon as the smallest wave hit him he would jump out again.

I've been watching and listening to atheists recently. I think if my faith is so fragile I can't entertain doubt, then that's a poor situation.

Back