Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Be Powerful

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
png_20220612_195402_0000.png
An Emoji Devotional for Sunday 12, June 2022

Topic: Be Powerful

Highlight:

Finally, let the mighty strength of the Lord make you strong. Ephesians 6:10

Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might: The apostles have been with Jesus, they have seen miracles and listened to His teachings. They have learned practical approach of how the Holy Spirit operates among crowd, elders, and authorities. They have seen how the scripture is being fulfilled. They were convinced about being strong in the Lord and they knew what God could do. In their eyes, The Lord told them "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” (Matthew 10:19) and they believed because they have practiced it and it worked for them. About 72 of His disciples at the same time testified in Luke 10:17 that "When the 72 followers returned, they were excited and said, “Lord, even the demons obeyed when we spoke in your name!"

One of them is Apostle Paul, He has performed so many miracles through the power of the Holy Ghost. He has faced persecution in different cities where He peached Jesus. He was bitten by snake without being harmed. He is the one telling you to be: Be Powerful - If you say, yes I want to be powerful, But How? It is simple: Let the mighty strength of the Lord make you strong. In order words Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. "I am the LORD your God, who brought you up out of Egypt. Open wide your mouth and I will fill it." Psalm 81:10

If you stay under grace of God's power which is available to all His Children, you will conquer and win most of life situations. Are you born again? Have you accept the Lord Jesus into your heart. It is a blessing to be a Christian. No other way but Yahweh.

If you are born again. Pray for power under anointing of the Holy Spirit and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ to fill you up today.

Prayer:I pray for power under the anointing of the Holy Spirit and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ to fill me up today in Jesus name.

Back