Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Becoming An Activator Of The Word

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Seasons in life.
Seasons in Christ.
Learning, Growing, Doing.
Crawling, standing, walking, running.
Sometimes its all about imput, and sometimes its all about output.
The same Jesus who as a man carried the sins of the world on his Cross, was once a little boy who needed to feels his mother's hugs when he fell down when playing and scraped his knees.

What is an activator?
I should know what I'm getting in on before I start answering questions.
It generally means that Jesus is completely ineffective and essentially dead unless and until we push His Buttons.

At which point, anything can happen. :lol

Paul, the apostle, instructed us to walk purposefully toward one true goal (the DESTINY He has put in our spirit).

This is not a time to wander around the mountain of defeat and unbelief; we are to lay hold of the promises of God, take Him at His word, and stand firm in faith. Rather than just being content to sit and hear, we become activators of the Word. God has destined us to walk in His PURPOSE for our life.

"...I keep working toward that day when I will finally be all that Christ saved me for and wants me to be....forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead." - Philippians 3:12,13 (Living Bible)

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY

Take Heed In What You Hear

Then He added, “Pay close attention to what you hear. The closer you listen, the more understanding you will be given[a]—and you will receive even more. 25 To those who listen to my teaching, more understanding will be given. But for those who are not listening, even what little understanding they have will be taken away from them.” Mark 4:24-25 NLT

Paul, the apostle, instructed us to walk purposefully toward one true goal (the DESTINY He has put in our spirit).

This is not a time to wander around the mountain of defeat and unbelief; we are to lay hold of the promises of God, take Him at His word, and stand firm in faith. Rather than just being content to sit and hear, we become activators of the Word. God has destined us to walk in His PURPOSE for our life.

"...I keep working toward that day when I will finally be all that Christ saved me for and wants me to be....forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead." - Philippians 3:12,13 (Living Bible)

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
And what role does Jesus play after you've been activated?
Is he pushed off to one side as you go directly to God the Father in heaven?

James gives us the answer how we are to activate Gods word in our lives and not just sit and hear for if we are truly hearing then we will follow after the footsteps of Christ and continue in His good works He has left for us to do.

James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

As born-again believers should we be content to sit and hear?
Of course not, nor can he just sit and listen. It is not in himself to do so if he is born again believer. A born again believer will be like Paul who was constrained, compelled or driven by the Spirit in Him to preach the Gospel.

Back