Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Bethel

-
Isaiah said : "to proclaim liberty to the captives, and and the opening of the PRISON to them that are bound.

What is the Prison?

Paul described it as this...."that which i do not want to do, i do, and that which i do not want to do, that i do".

So, what was causing this? It this....>"the power of sin, is the Law". And what Paul was doing was trying to find righteousness as his own self effort, which is legalism.... or "dung", Philippians 3.
The result was...>"that which i dont want to do, i do".

So, How did Paul end his self righteousness that was empowering the Law to become "The power of sin is the law"
How did he find escape from this self righteous "prison" and learn to exit here....>>"Christ Always Gives me the Victory"

So, lets look at how Paul learned to exist outside that "flesh", and into "Made Righteous".
------------------------------------

The Prison, Reader... is the "curse of the Law".

And How it is a "Prison"? "The power of sin is the Law".

And what is this Curse Specifically? '"its the LAW of sin and death".

See those 2? This is SIN, that causes, Death. This is the dominion of the Law that is the Curse.
This is the prison that Isaiah is talking about that traps all who are not born again , and traps believers who are "fallen from Grace".

How are the born again, made free from from the power of the law that is a curse, and is a "prison"..??

Its like this.....We walk "not after the flesh", but after the Spirit".
What does this mean? It means that we are by the Holy Spirit, and the Blood of Jesus, ""made Righteous"".

And how does being born again Spiritually, make us Righteous?

Because the born again "have ATTAINED to Righteousness, = even the Righteousness which is OF Faith".

What is that? Its this..."Faith is counted AS Righteousness". "Justification comes from Faith".

How does that happen? It happens like this.... "If JESUS be IN YOU< the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit IS LIFE, because of righteousness..'"
The SPIRIT in the born again is made alive, born again, as a "new Creation" in Christ.

What is the end result? " Now the Lord IS That Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is....(Christ In You), There is Liberty".

Liberty, as found IN the Born again, is this...."Christ always GIVES ME the Victory".

And what is that Victory? "but now being made FREE FROM SIN, you have your fruit unto holiness and the end, everlasting life".

Paraphrase... You have been "made righteous", and are now a NEW Creation, FREE FROM SIN, ...You have in you the HOLY SEED that is your HOLINEESS< and the end result, is that you have Everlasting Life."

And how do we manifest all that we are become as a new creation in Christ : as "set free" by God's Righteousness that is us as a "new Creation" in Christ?
How do we exist exactly like that, "as the fullness of the stature of Christ" = as our perfected discipleship...or as Paul teaches....>"as many as BE Perfect".

We do it like this...."and you shall KNOW the TRUTH, and the Truth shall make you free".

So, if all this has happened to the Born again, then how do we "know this truth", so that we are "set free"?

You have to renew your mind, once you see the revelation of who you have become as a born again New Creation 'In Christ".
You have to learn to only see yourself as God sees you. And that is.....as a "new creation", born again, "in Christ"...""Made Righteous.""
You have to renew your mental self identity, as the Spiritual MIND and not the carnal mind by learning to only see yourself as you have become by being born again Spiritually as = "the righteousness of God In Christ"
To exist in this REAL FAITH, as how you understand who you are "In Christ", is the renewed mind.
When you have this revelation, as your real faith, personal theology, and belief system, = then you are now "walking IN the Spirit" as the renewed mind, vs existing in the natural mind that is "flesh" and carnal.

Last edited:
Back