Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Verse of the Day: psalm 34 series verses 17-22

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Sister

CF Ambassador
I'm going to put the rest of these together, because it is going through Psalm 34 verse by verse. So I thought we could discuss it all in one thread. At least the rest of them, since I didn't think about it sooner. :) About a week left of them.

iu

I'm going to put the rest of these together, because it is going through Psalm 34 verse by verse. So I thought we could discuss it all in one thread. At least the rest of them, since I didn't think about it sooner. :) About a week left of them.

I'm Psalm 34 plum wore out, LoL. Should we cry out for a new psalm? :biggrin2

In the meantime, yes. There's a lot of good things to meditate on with this one.

Idk I'm plum worn out though. Work 9-6 then praise team 6:20 and church 7 to 9. I'm beat tonight. I just may post tomorrow. Just Thursdays are super busy.
Let me first post the other version here:

Is anyone crying for help? God is listening, ready to rescue you. If your heart is broken, you’ll find God right there; if you’re kicked in the gut, he’ll help you catch your breath.
Psalm 34:17‭-‬18 MSG

Just a heads up if you two are interested, I created a study on the milk and the meat of the word. Just something I "whipped up" spur of the moment. (pardon the cooking pun).

Just a heads up if you two are interested, I created a study on the milk and the meat of the word. Just something I "whipped up" spur of the moment. (pardon the cooking pun).

I'll check it out. I'm going to post these two Bible verses from yesterday and today here first. Praise God for the weekend. I think my son had an upset stomach from his last dose of medicine. He projectiled his chocolate frosty all over the bed. Hence the kids are finally both asleep. :biggrin Despite that though, he is much better. Last of his antibiotic was tonight, and his rash is gone now finally.

Here are the scriptures from the video in a different version. That is taken from NIV I believe, this one is NASB:

Psalm 34:19-21​

19 The afflictions of the righteous are many,
But the Lord rescues him from them all.
20 He protects all his bones,
Not one of them is broken.
21 Evil will bring death to the wicked,
And those who hate the righteous will suffer for their guilt.

He projectiled his chocolate frosty all over the bed. Hence the kids are finally both asleep. :biggrin

Frosties are great, so I generally like to keep mine down. But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Glad to hear he's feeling better.
Here are the scriptures from the video in a different version. That is taken from NIV I believe, this one is NASB:

Psalm 34:19-21​

19 The afflictions of the righteous are many,
But the Lord rescues him from them all.
20 He protects all his bones,
Not one of them is broken.
21 Evil will bring death to the wicked,
And those who hate the righteous will suffer for their guilt.

I like the NASB sometimes. I usually just pull NKJV quotes from Gateway, but it's sometimes good to see other translations as well.

This is a good promise to pray in times of trial... God is faithful and He never does leave His servants in a pit of desolation. He is always faithful to strengthen His people and bring them out of dark places.

Whatsoever you shall bind on the earth shall be bind in heaven. Just keep surviving with trust in God and keep demonstrating the power of Faith Hebrews 11:6

Back