Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Biden Administration Plan: Pay the Taliban to cooperate

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Is it too much to ask a brief comment when giving a video? Your comment is what is important on a forum. A video is perhaps added proof for your comment.

Throwing up a video without a comment, means nothing.

Quantrill

Is this just political propaganda?

This is an End Times forum, how exactly does this video relate to the "end times?"

Is it too much to ask a brief comment when giving a video? Your comment is what is important on a forum. A video is perhaps added proof for your comment.

Throwing up a video without a comment, means nothing.

Quantrill

Ok.

I will start making a comment.

I thought the content would speak for itself.

JLB

Is this just political propaganda?

This is an End Times forum, how exactly does this video relate to the "end times?"

Don’t you like to be informed as to what is going on?

This nation needs our prayers.

Nation will rise against nation.

Wars and rumors of wars.

In the last days perilous times will come.

JLB

Maybe I should start a poll with this video.

Does anyone here believe the USA was victorious in Afghanistan this last couple of weeks?

Yes?

No?

Maybe Quantrill or ezrider would like to give their perspective?

We are hearing one thing from the Biden Adminstration, a resounding victory, while the rest of America and our allies, are saying just the opposite.

Don’t you like to be informed as to what is going on?

This nation needs our prayers.

I am informed. You didn't inform me of anything, you just posted a video of FOX news without any comment and without any context. Not sure what your status is on this forum now, you used to be identified as a moderator and an administrator, now it appears you are just a member? Would it have been appropriate for me to simply respond to your uncommented video with a video clip from CNN or MSNBC? Just let the video speak for itself?

Nation will rise against nation.

Wars and rumors of wars.

In the last days perilous times will come.

Nation will rise against nation. How does that relate to the video? I have been left with the impression that the United States as a Nation is actually standing down, and leaving that nation as sovereign as the state of Texas wishes to be.

Maybe @Quantrill or @ezrider would like to give their perspective?

We are hearing one thing from the Biden Adminstration, a resounding victory, while the rest of America and our allies, are saying just the opposite.

Maybe JLB could post an actual video of someone in a senior Biden administration role actually declaring this a resounding victory. I got over two and a half minute into the video, didn't hear a peep from anyone but Tucker. Are you buying his propaganda? Can you find any broadcasts on CNN or MSNBC that are actually calling it a resounding victory? Seems to me everyones a little upset over it, questioning the planning and execution of it. But hey, if Tucker says it, then it must be true!

JLB

My perspective is this. Afghanistan, especially the way we left, was a disgrace. It certainly was no victory. The ramifications of our defeat will be felt for years, if the world lasts that long. In the eyes of the world, we lost credibility. They may not admit it publicly but their trust in us diminished. And I guarantee you Israel lost faith in the U.S. as her situation is always hairline. Thus she feels more threatened.

Democrats are in power. They got what they wanted, power. And within the country itself they can always make these feel good speeches concerning unity, and equality, and race, and get the approval of most. They can lie and go about destroying the Constitution and get away with it. Because Americans are duped. They have bought into this or these lies. Feel good stuff.

But...when applied out in the world, it doesn't work. The world don't care. Biden/Democrats think the Taliban can be trusted because they said so. Because they were nice to them. Biden/Democrats think the world will respond like silly Americans respond. But they don't. America is a foolish nation. And worse, the people in power don't have the...guts...to shoulder their responsibility. They have to blame someone else. Trump.

Biden is just a prop of the Democrats. He doesn't know what he is saying. He just gets up and reads the cards. Others are pulling the strings. Democrats. And they don't want to shoulder the responsibility. They just want to do what they want.

America was unique in the world. A country like no other. A Christian nation. We stood alone with Israel many times when the world would not. Infuriating satan. Thus, satan has been busy over the years in trying to destroy it's foundations. The Democrats are the party he uses to do it. Every unclean belief and philosophy is found in that party. Thus the Democrats are dragging America into the world, to make it just like any other nation in the world. Which means they have to destroy the Constitution. And they will do it on feel good basis. Equality. Race. Black worship. White guilt. The squad thinking.

And Israel no longer has an ally in the U.S. And the U.S. no longer has an ally in God. And thus the stage for those last day events is set. Israel is alone in the world.

This is my opinion.

Quantrill

Maybe JLB could post an actual video of someone in a senior Biden administration role actually declaring this a resounding victory. I got over two and a half minute into the video, didn't hear a peep from anyone but Tucker. Are you buying his propaganda? Can you find any broadcasts on CNN or MSNBC that are actually calling it a resounding victory? Seems to me everyones a little upset over it, questioning the planning and execution of it. But hey, if Tucker says it, then it must be true!

This speech is what he is referring to, where he claimed the pull out to be an “extraordinary success”.

WASHINGTON — President Biden on Tuesday forcefully rejected criticism of his decision to end America’s 20-year war in Afghanistan, hailing what he called the “extraordinary success” of the evacuation of Kabul and declaring the end of an era in which the United States uses military power “to remake other countries.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/31/us/politics/biden-defends-afghanistan-withdrawal.html

JLB

Nation will rise against nation. How does that relate to the video? I have been left with the impression that the United States as a Nation is actually standing down, and leaving that nation as sovereign as the state of Texas wishes to be.

It’s not about the fact that we left, we all wanted to leave that nation, (never should have been there in the first place), and stop wasting money and lives there.

The way Biden and the senior military leadership had us pull out, leaving our allies in the dark, leaving 80 Billion in equipment, black hawk helicopters, planes, weapons and ammunition, humvees, and God only knows what else, as well as leaving Americans and allies behind, has brought disgrace upon our nation.

Our military and intelligence apparatus should have been the last to leave, not the first.

JLB

JLB

My perspective is this. Afghanistan, especially the way we left, was a disgrace. It certainly was no victory. The ramifications of our defeat will be felt for years, if the world lasts that long. In the eyes of the world, we lost credibility. They may not admit it publicly but their trust in us diminished. And I guarantee you Israel lost faith in the U.S. as her situation is always hairline. Thus she feels more threatened.

Democrats are in power. They got what they wanted, power. And within the country itself they can always make these feel good speeches concerning unity, and equality, and race, and get the approval of most. They can lie and go about destroying the Constitution and get away with it. Because Americans are duped. They have bought into this or these lies. Feel good stuff.

But...when applied out in the world, it doesn't work. The world don't care. Biden/Democrats think the Taliban can be trusted because they said so. Because they were nice to them. Biden/Democrats think the world will respond like silly Americans respond. But they don't. America is a foolish nation. And worse, the people in power don't have the...guts...to shoulder their responsibility. They have to blame someone else. Trump.

Biden is just a prop of the Democrats. He doesn't know what he is saying. He just gets up and reads the cards. Others are pulling the strings. Democrats. And they don't want to shoulder the responsibility. They just want to do what they want.

America was unique in the world. A country like no other. A Christian nation. We stood alone with Israel many times when the world would not. Infuriating satan. Thus, satan has been busy over the years in trying to destroy it's foundations. The Democrats are the party he uses to do it. Every unclean belief and philosophy is found in that party. Thus the Democrats are dragging America into the world, to make it just like any other nation in the world. Which means they have to destroy the Constitution. And they will do it on feel good basis. Equality. Race. Black worship. White guilt. The squad thinking.

And Israel no longer has an ally in the U.S. And the U.S. no longer has an ally in God. And thus the stage for those last day events is set. Israel is alone in the world.

This is my opinion.

Quantrill
Amen to that.
Great post full of truth.

On the US news Biden himself said he spoke to the allies before withdrawal.
The actual leaders here say he did not and are upset because they also spent 20 years there and had nationals on the ground.

Everything you said is right on.
I'm wondering if you live outside the US.
You know how Europe feels about this disgraceful exit.

JLB

This is my opinion.

Quantrill

Now we have information of a transcript of a phone call Biden made to Afghan President, trying to pressure him to say the Taliban were not capable of taking over the country.

The Afghan President said the Taliban are mounting a full scale invasion and will quickly take over the country.

What possible reason could Joe Biden have for hiding this critical information from the American people, knowing the consequences?

Amen to that.
Great post full of truth.

On the US news Biden himself said he spoke to the allies before withdrawal.
The actual leaders here say he did not and are upset because they also spent 20 years there and had nationals on the ground.

Everything you said is right on.
I'm wondering if you live outside the US.
You know how Europe feels about this disgraceful exit.

I live in the U.S.

And of course, how could any ally of the U.S. feel differently then you describe.

Because, my opinion, we are becoming a nation of Ham. No longer of Shem and Japheth.

Quantrill

Now we have information of a transcript of a phone call Biden made to Afghan President, trying to pressure him to say the Taliban were not capable of taking over the country.

The Afghan President said the Taliban are mounting a full scale invasion and will quickly take over the country.

What possible reason could Joe Biden have for hiding this critical information from the American people, knowing the consequences?

The only possible reason is because it somehow would give democrats power. To do what they want. To posture themselves as the 'good' party.

There is no greater liar among nations than America. And there is no nation that uses the craft of propaganda as great as America. The media being their tool.

America went down this rabbit hole in Viet Nam. And they cannot recover. We have doomed ourselves to the silly Democrats view of America.

Viet Nam. Rebellion against authority. Sexual revolution. Civil rights. Equality. 1965 Immigration policy. The seeds have been sowed. We now are reaping them.

And, guess what? When you sow a seed, you don't reap a seed. You reap a harvest. You sow a 'wind'. You reap a 'tornado'.

My opinion: America is done. Align yourselves with your people. The divide in America cannot be overcome. It can only widen. One side will eventually come after the other side. Three guesses who that will be?

Israel now has only God as her help.

Quantrill

My opinion: America is done. Align yourselves with your people. The divide in America cannot be overcome. It can only widen. One side will eventually come after the other side. Three guesses who that will be?

Israel now has only God as her help.

America will fulfill her God given destiny, and God will pour out His Spirit upon her once again, and remove the wicked from positions of authority in which they gained by deceit and fraud. The Lord will establish a Godly upright leadership in our government and bless this nation once again.

In Jesus Mighty Name!

God is opening the eyes of the blind in this nation once again.

JLB

America will fulfill her God given destiny, and God will pour out His Spirit upon her once again, and remove the wicked from positions of authority in which they gained by deceit and fraud. The Lord will establish a Godly upright leadership in our government and bless this nation once again.

In Jesus Mighty Name!

God is opening the eyes of the blind in this nation once again.

JLB

It is my opinion that America has fulfilled her destiny. Her destiny being God's purpose for her. And that always involves Israel. She has been an island of refuge for Christians and Jews.

As a nation she has turned away from God. Even a Conservative President cannot do away with laws protecting and advancing homosexuals or transvestites. She allows Islam to flurish and treats them like a church. She allows things Christian removed from public places.

She as a nation has had the greatest light from God of any nation, and has turned away from it. Which demands a greater judgement. If there were a future revival, it would only come after the judgement. And after the judgement it won't exist as it was.

The end time events demand that power shifts back to Europe. And, that Israel's focus is on help from God and not the U.S. Even though Israel will accept a false messiah, at the beginning, she will be looking for help from God and the messiah.

What you anticipate to happen may occur in the Millennial reign. But I seriously doubt it is going to happen before that.

Quantrill

It is my opinion that America has fulfilled her destiny. Her destiny being God's purpose for her. And that always involves Israel. She has been an island of refuge for Christians and Jews.

As a nation she has turned away from God. Even a Conservative President cannot do away with laws protecting and advancing homosexuals or transvestites. She allows Islam to flurish and treats them like a church. She allows things Christian removed from public places.

She as a nation has had the greatest light from God of any nation, and has turned away from it. Which demands a greater judgement. If there were a future revival, it would only come after the judgement. And after the judgement it won't exist as it was.

The end time events demand that power shifts back to Europe. And, that Israel's focus is on help from God and not the U.S. Even though Israel will accept a false messiah, at the beginning, she will be looking for help from God and the messiah.

What you anticipate to happen may occur in the Millennial reign. But I seriously doubt it is going to happen before that.

Quantrill

God is exposing the deep corruption in our Government, even now.

This is the work of divine order that will lead to the greatest outpouring of God’s Spirit that America and planet earth has ever witnessed.

Here’s an example -

I think most Americans are grateful to be done with our military intervention in Afghanistan but this was just the end of a battle, not a war. Western civilization is in an extended - 1400 years to date - battle with Islam. We will be back in the fight sooner than we know.

Back