Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Biden Outsmarts Home Buyers Good Credit Scores

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I think it is wrong to blame ultra liberal, white supremacists for cloistering themselves in their own communities keeping their children far away from black communities where the people are not very articulate and do not bathe regularly.
Our president has led the way in making this happen,
"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle" ( President Biden )
Poor Hunter, & Pop,
Forced into the boiling pot of an oppressive, "racial jungle" so foreign from the ultra liberal, lily white privilege suburban surroundings he was once so pampered in.
A "racial jungle" just teeming with savage inarticulate, smelly people who did not look at all like either himself or the Big Guy, aka, Mr 10%.
No wonder they needed all those communist Chinese millions of $$$$, secreted from shell companies into their personal accounts after a good laundering .
All that cash was so important in helping them both recover & forget their terrible " racial jungle" experience.
Bless their hearts .
We Love You , Joey & Hunter , and Jim Too .

That's better than Jewish Space Lasers and WHO police forces. Just when you think they couldn't come up with a crazier conspiriacy theory, they step up and do it.

I think it is wrong to blame ultra liberal, white supremacists for cloistering themselves in their own communities keeping their children far away from black communities where the people are not very articulate and do not bathe regularly.
Donald Trump, Matt Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and their ilk are not liberals. One of them might not even be a white supremacist. You seem a bit confused.

For a while I actually lived in an area that was predominately black. The people there were generally cleaner and used better English than a lot of rural white folks I've seen. Maybe you're generalizations about black people aren't very realistic. :chin

Poor Hunter, & Pop,
Forced into the boiling pot of an oppressive, "racial jungle" so foreign from the ultra liberal, lily white privilege suburban surroundings he was once so pampered in.
A "racial jungle" just teeming with savage inarticulate, smelly people who did not look at all like either himself or the Big Guy, aka, Mr 10%.

You were really misled on that one. Biden was saying that he favored open housing rather than busing to achieve integration. He wanted them to live in his neighborhood.

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this."

Stolberg put that comment in context, tweeting that Biden "warns that unless there is ‘orderly integration’ (he favored housing, not busing), ‘My children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle.’"

He was right about the racial jungle; here's some of those filthy animals screaming at a little girl who was bused:
iu

Biden's opposition to busing was correct; it did not work and was eventually phased out in most places.

Busing programs became voluntary in many communities following the passage of the General Education Provisions Act of 1974, which prohibits federally appropriated funds for busing. Berkeley, California was among the cities that continued a voluntary busing program. The plan, which led future Vice President Kamala Harris—then a kindergartner—to attend a school outside her neighborhood in 1969, quickly changed the racial demographics of the city’s schools.

Voluntary busing programs continued into the 1970s and peaked in the early 1980s. The trend toward increased integration began to shift, however, in the 1990s, when a series of court rulings released school districts from court-ordered desegregation plans, deeming them no longer necessary.

Courts even began to tamp down on local, voluntary busing programs. A 2007 Supreme Court ruling in Parents Involved in Community Schools vs. Seattle School District #1, limited the ways in which districts can promote desegregation.

It was done with good intentions. But as Biden predicted, it did not work.

But maybe your wife has found the secret to the system , how does she time the loans ? You got me curious :lock .
For example, a while back we completely redid the kitchen. It took a while to pay off. To save money she kept transferring the balance to new cards with zero interest until we paid it off.

For a while I actually lived in an area that was predominately black. The people there were generally cleaner and used better English than a lot of rural white folks I've seen. Maybe you're generalizations about black people aren't very realistic. :chin
I commend you on your storybook good fortune in finding so many in one place, but for me I believe what our president Biden says concerning the once in lifetime rarity and difficulty in finding even just one to be more of the common experience for most ultra-liberal white privilege racists .

" Finally , we have an African American who is clean, & bright & articulate, & well spoken, good lookin, Man, that's Storybook Man !"
( President Biden)

I commend you on your storybook good fortune in finding so many in one place
Having known a lot of black people in my life, I'm thinking the problem is your selective recall. There are a lot more decent, hardworking, intelligent black folks than you think there are.

Obama responded to the then controversy by saying, “He called me, I told him it wasn’t necessary. We have got more important things to worry about. We have got Iraq. We have got health care. We have got energy. This is low on the list. He was very gracious and I have no problem with Joe Biden.”

Race card really isn't working very well, is it?

If you think that such people are rare, you might want to visit my block. Three black families, all professionals and all very nice people. One of them was a colleague and a very capable colleague.

Race card really isn't working very well, is it?

The race card has worked quite well for like minded ultra-liberal white racists seeking power by proudly championing their home state's historical racist maltreatment & discrimination of those unclean , not so articulate , & not so bright inferior races.

" You don't know my state Jack , MY STATE WAS A SLAVE STATE !" ( President Biden)

https://twitter.com/share?url=https...d+'Slave+State'+Delaware+in+Southern+Strategy

FLASHBACK: Biden Touted 'Slave State' Delaware in Southern Strategy​

https://twitter.com/share?url=https...d+'Slave+State'+Delaware+in+Southern+Strategy

http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u...slave-state-as-part-of-his-southern-strategy/

The race card has worked quite well for like minded ultra-liberal white racists
You don't seem very liberal. Which would explain this:
For a while I actually lived in an area that was predominately black. The people there were generally cleaner and used better English than a lot of rural white folks I've seen. Maybe your generalizations about black people aren't very realistic.
I commend you on your storybook good fortune in finding so many in one place
I think that sums it all up quite nicely.

You don't seem very liberal. Which would explain this:
For a while I actually lived in an area that was predominately black. The people there were generally cleaner and used better English than a lot of rural white folks I've seen. Maybe your generalizations about black people aren't very realistic.

I do hope that these were some of the :
"clean, articulate, good looking , African Americans,,," ( President Biden )

Maybe some of them are originally from the President Biden's home state of Delaware that he often mentions that he is so proud of:
" You don't know my state Jack , MY STATE WAS A SLAVE STATE !" ( President Biden)

Perhaps bringing their children to your locale for the reason President Biden frequently mentions with pride as well their being:
"..just as smart as some white kids" (President Biden)

Thats wonderful.

Yes Maryland was a slave state. That's just a fact.

These are the facts that give people pause:

You don't seem very liberal.

I commend you on your storybook good fortune in finding so many in one place,

Yes Maryland was a slave state. That's just a fact.

These are the facts that give people pause:

You don't seem very liberal.

Yes , and you never even had to venture into the terrible dark racial jungle to find your predominately black jungle natives who do not look at all like ultra liberal white privilege racists do.
Good lookin out !

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle" ( President Biden )

Although most ultra liberal, white privilege racists of power , while not actually venturing in the dark jungle themselves will stand outside the jungle perimeter like yourself, and use a dog whistle to summon the black jungle natives forth .
Especially for herding them together for elections

Yes , and you never even had to venture into the terrible dark racial jungle to find your predominately black jungle natives who do not look at all like ultra liberal white privilege racists do.
Good lookin out !
You have no idea. I've been places where the average white racist would wet his pants. But the fact is, "the terrible dark racial jungle" tends to be lily white in America. (cue banjo music)

Yeah, some places, they don't look or dress much like me, but they are still people, with the same stuff other people have. The only time I ever heard anything racial at all in those places was when I once got lunch at a Chicken Express, and someone commented that he had never seen a white boy order gizzards before. (their gizzards are really good, BTW)

I get that there are angry and bigoted black people who regard white people pretty much the way you regard black people. I've encountered a few in my time. But there aren't very many of them, either.

Here's some perspective for you:
The fact is, that's not a good reason to live a long way away from where you work, because a long commute is more dangerous than living in a dangerous neighborhood.

It's one of those odd quirks of the way people's brains work that people don't recognize this immediately. People drive all the time, so driving seems safe. Violent crime, on the other hand, is rare, making it seem like a bigger danger than it is. A quick check of the statistics, though, tells the story.

The most dangerous neighborhood I could find in a quick search on the internet was census tract 440100 in south-central Chicago. According to the Chicago police department, there have been 225 violent crimes, including 5 murders, this year in this neighborhood, which has a population of 9324.

So, that's 5 murders per 9324 people per 365 days which comes to 0.00000147 murders per person per day.

According to the Bureau of Transportation Statistics, there are 100 injuries, including 1.5 deaths per 100 million vehicle miles, which works out to 0.000000015 traffic fatalities per mile driven.

That's all the information we need to find the commute that's as dangerous as living in the most dangerous neighborhood in Chicago: 49 miles (a 98 mile round trip).

For a while I actually lived in an area that was predominately black.
I'd be willing to bet that they were only viewed as being black in the academic sense & they were constantly reminded that their tenuous status as black depended completely on being validated daily by elite extreme liberal white privilege racists .
Always under extremist white liberal racist threat of losing their black status:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/05/25/joe-biden-you-aint-black-racism

Joe Biden's 'you ain't black' comment is voter intimidation - USA Today​

I'd be willing to bet that they were only viewed as being black in the academic sense
I didn't know that there was an academic standard for being black. Tell us about that. Do they have to take a test? Maybe a certification process? Where can we find out about this?
they were constantly reminded that their tenuous status as black depended completely on being validated daily
You've kinda opened a little window for the rest of us, about the way you guys think.
Always under extremist white liberal racist threat of losing their black status.
Darn. Whoda thought there was a certification?

Hi alll,

Just passing through, but for those who would like to know the truth of this matter:

According to this report, and I'm sure many won't accept it, but the President and his administration or the legislature had anything to do with this. This is a policy adopted by a private organization that changes a 'closing fee'. It is not a monthly amount to be added to ongoing payments.

However, for the record, the most expensive program that hurts low income home buyers is the requirement for private mortgage insurance (PMI) for those who pay less than 20% down. That is a monthly charge and is fairly hefty, depending on the size of the mortgage. It began to be a requirement after the mortgage backed securities collapse of '09. Here's a 'fact' for you. Generally it is the poor who are unable to come up with such a large down payment that would preclude PMI.

Oh, and for the record, Pres. Obama had nothing to do with the requirement for PMI. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are generally considered to run separately from our federal government and have their own boards of Directors that make the policies for their operations.

I place this here for those who have honest questions about the veracity of all that has been claimed in this thread.

God bless,
Ted

Back