Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Black Hebrew Israelites

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Well, I posted this in the main forum but it was taken down as anti semitic

What may I ask for anyone who watches this , where is the anti

Oh and it's not a theroy

Oh and it's not a theroy
It is antisemitic nonsense. The Black Hebrew Israelites are a cult, as has already been mentioned.

This is the video that the trailer promotes:

https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/hebrews-negroes-what-you-need-know

Additional information:

https://www.christianpost.com/voices/how-black-hebrew-israelites-got-it-wrong.html

https://www.jpost.com/jerusalem-report/article-724955

https://www.charismanews.com/opinio...e-black-hebrew-israelite-elephant-in-the-room

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/11/us/hebrew-black-israelites-jersey-city/index.html

Oh and it's not a theroy
BOl9KWhCYAApKOx.jpg

I take nothing from the ADL , research how and why they were founded
Would you call Christianity a cult

Where are the curses for those who call themselves Jews over in the state of Israel?

Who are the only people who don't know who they are ?

Who came over here on ships insured by that call themselves Jews

Blacks have NEVER been anti semitic towards the Jew's , in fact it was Black man who went to the middle east to broker the peace deal

Peace Negotiator in the Middle East​

Ralph Bunche was the first African American to be awarded the Peace Prize. He received it for having arranged a cease-fire between Israelis and Arabs during the war which followed the creation of the state of Israel in 1948.

Do you refer to Jew's as anti Black , the way they treat the Black Jews in that state of Israel

How many Blacks have done harm to the Jew's ,physically ?

Can't say nothing about Jew's without it being anti semetic ,straight foolishness.

Also you can't lump ALL Hebrew Isrealites together , that would be like me lumping all Christianity together with the catholic church the most evilest cult ever

Can I lump you with your grandparents who owned slaves ?

Do you require any other ethnicity of people to have a unified set of beliefs or do you only require it from black people that claim Israelite as an ethnicity?

No ethnicity of people on earth share a single unified set of beliefs. Israelites are no different.

#1. Do you believe you descended from Ham?

#2. Which son of Ham do you descend from?

#3. If all black people descend from Ham, were the Egyptians, Libyans, and Canaanites also black people, or was it only the Cushites?

#4. According to the Bible, Jacob’s 12 sons had children with mostly Hamite women. Would those mixed children look more similar to you or to the people in the land today as far as skin color?

#5. According to the Bible, God told Jacob (Israel) to go to Egypt, Africa (The Land of Ham) and he would there make him a great nation (Genesis 46:3). Why did God send Jacob and his family to Africa in order to make them a great nation?

#6. If 70 Israelites went into Africa and over 600,000 men came out of Egypt, Africa, who did the Israelites marry and have children with while they were in Africa?

#7. Were Moses and Paul mistaken for Egyptian descendants of Ham because they both dressed like Egyptians, or was it for some other reason?

#8. According to multiple historical sources, Israel fled into Africa in 70 AD to escape Roman invasion. Are there any tribes in Africa that claim to be Israelites instead of Hamites?

#9. Out of all the tribes in Africa that claim to Israelites, do any of them have ancestors that were taken into slavery during the Transatlantic Slave Trade?

#10. Are any black people in America descended from any of the tribes that claim to be Israelites and had people taken in the Transatlantic slave Trade?

Oh and it's not a theroy
The only comment I can make is there is no such a thing as race, that is a man made philosophy. Virtually everyone on the planet believes we either descended from Adam and Eve or through evolution. In other words from the same source, so we are all the same race. Physical features that appear to define race are adaptive changes to surroundings. It is impossible to tell race from DNA. And there is no place for racism among Christians as there is no partiality with God. People from all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues are acceptable to Him. Rev 5:9,10; Mat 24:14

The biggest problem I have with this theory is that no race is pure today.

For this to be even remotely possible, blacks would have had to have lived the last 3K-4K years without any other race breeding into them. That's just not possible.

There is no viable historical/Biblical evidence that makes Jesus black either.

Also, the street preachers for this idea are absolutely hostile and hate-filled. Certainly do not represent Jesus Christ.

This is yet another "taught" concept. It is not a concept that anybody who studies Scripture on their own, with Holy Spirit guidance, comes to an understanding of.

It is a modern twist on the Bible that doesn't align with the Scriptures as a whole.

Also, these people teach that the Father, alone, is God and that Jesus was just a man.

Absolute Biblical heresy.

I don't think that all 12 tribes are black, just the tribe of Judah . I know Saxons came from Issaac , which is in the name .

Again to lump all of them together , is like aligning all Christians to the catholic church , which has and is one of the most evil institutions there ever has been

Not true most acknowledge Christ , with that said most support that nation state of israel whom don't even believe in Christ
Supporting the Nation state of Israel has nothing whatsoever to do with True Israel.

That land was given in full thousands of years ago and those people lost it due to disobedience. No Christian, nor anyone who believes they are even spiritual Israel, has any obligation to that land that wasn't even called Israel until 1948.

You have been misled and you are confused.

Jesus was not black.

Ruddy means capable of showing blood in the face. Black people are not capable of showing blood in their face. Blushing is not something black people do. It is only possible in lighter-skinned peoples.

The Black Hebrew Israelite movement is based on cherry-picked verses and constructed to further the racial divide that is being pushed so vehemently in the world today. It has no basis whatsoever in the Bible.

Egypt wasn't black .you can simply see it in their paintings of slaves versus the pharoahs.thr numbia were black .the Arabs and Egypt are olive skinned .

I don't have any problem with the theory on it's face. I know many painting of Jesus from the Renaissance don't like up with his Biblical description. He probably reassembled what modern middle eastern people looked like today. Darker than Caucasian, lighter than black.

Skin tone is interesting because it tends to line up with the equator. The longer a population lives at the equator and works outside in the sun, the more melanin tends to arise. Can't have too many kids if you die of skin cancer by 16. :tongue

Northern Europeans live in a less harsh solar territories so lighter complexion is possible. I can trace my heritage to scotch/Irish/Nordic. I burn on a cloudy day. XD

Supporting the Nation state of Israel has nothing whatsoever to do with True Israel.

That land was given in full thousands of years ago and those people lost it due to disobedience. No Christian, nor anyone who believes they are even spiritual Israel, has any obligation to that land that wasn't even called Israel until 1948.

You have been misled and you are confused.

Jesus was not black.

Ruddy means capable of showing blood in the face. Black people are not capable of showing blood in their face. Blushing is not something black people do. It is only possible in lighter-skinned peoples.

The Black Hebrew Israelite movement is based on cherry-picked verses and constructed to further the racial divide that is being pushed so vehemently in the world today. It has no basis whatsoever in the Bible.
Has everything to do with it as they consider themselves the true Jew's of the tribe of Judah

As for ruddy I go with the below

Prove it wrong if you care to even look

Has everything to do with it as they consider themselves the true Jew's of the tribe of Judah

As for ruddy I go with the below

Prove it wrong if you care to even look
Again, the True Hebrew Israelites were given the land that they were promised in full in the book of Joshua and they threw it away by worshiping the demon gods of the surrounding nations.

Study your Bible.

Received the land in full from God:
Joshua 21:43-45
Neh. 9:7-8

Lost the land:
Joshua 23:11-16

There is not a single race, or anything else, of people on the earth today that are owed any land by God anywhere upon the earth. The nation state of Israel is a Biblical fraud.

I have studied ruddy in the original Hebrew language. I don't need to read any extra-biblical articles, written by men, that support your argument.

Study your Bible.

Again, the True Hebrew Israelites were given the land that they were promised in full in the book of Joshua and they threw it away by worshiping the demon gods of the surrounding nations.

Study your Bible.

Received the land in full from God:
Joshua 21:43-45
Neh. 9:7-8

Lost the land:
Joshua 23:11-16

There is not a single race, or anything else, of people on the earth today that are owed any land by God anywhere upon the earth. The nation state of Israel is a Biblical fraud.

I have studied ruddy in the original Hebrew language. I don't need to read any extra-biblical articles, written by men, that support your argument.

Study your Bible.
Well you need to study a lil more , was not the original Hebrew written by man ?

Back