Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Breakfast

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

God's_gift

what's your fave food for breakfast and what do you usually have for breakfast....:biggrin mine is tapsilog...rice plus egg and beef tapa..yummm ( i actually skipped lunch today and i'm starving) :biggrin
cc053d61ea933895027718e3fac3234b.jpg

That looks so delicious! You're making me hungry. lol :biggrin

My usual breakfast usually consists of steel cut oatmeal with brown sugar, craisins, dried cherries, with a glass of milk. Not as delicious as your breakfast. lol

There is a saying that if you respect someone you will invite him or her to dinner, but if you really like someone you will invite him or her to breakfast ...

(Bacon and eggs, btw...) :)

For breakfast I tend to eat whatever is convenient. Usually a bowl or two of cereal, maybe some toast. With milk or orange juice. Or maybe just water.
We have pancakes on Saturdays.

For breakfast I tend to eat whatever is convenient. Usually a bowl or two of cereal, maybe some toast. With milk or orange juice. Or maybe just water.
We have pancakes on Saturdays.

My favorite cereal is probably Honey Bunches of Oats. So delicious! I make some fluffy pancakes. ;)

I like corn flakes (storebrand ones from the dollar store) or Honey Nut Cheerios. Or Rice Crispies. Special K with strawberries, too.:)

He he, Ive been on bad habits for a while, So breakfast? Sometimes nothing.. Sometimes pancakes. Or just whatever. Usually whatever is easiest to make and taste the best in return!

Hehe...I know what you mean. Sometimes I'm in such a hurry that I'll skip breakfast. I try not to though, since I know it's not good for me. Do I'll also keep little things I can grab quickly on the go. Currently, I really like blueberry Belvita crackers. :)
He he, Ive been on bad habits for a while, So breakfast? Sometimes nothing.. Sometimes pancakes. Or just whatever. Usually whatever is easiest to make and taste the best in return!

Mmm Mmmm Mmmmmm!

My most favorite breakfast is farm fresh eggs; over medium of course! Store bought "organic" eggs have nothing on real chicken eggs raised in your back yard!

Along with the real farm fresh eggs, you have to have cooked potatoes. I mean, the potatoes you cook in your cast iron skillet for 40 minutes with a tad of onion and butter.

For the meat, it's got to be venison back straps pan fried with a bit of garlic paste! Oh yeah, now we're talking!

I keep forgetting about these microwaveable pancakes my mom got me a couple of weeks back. (I think they have fruit on them, too.)
I also love toaster waffles.
Oh yeah, and those sausage things that are wrapped in pancake so that they look like a corndog. I'm going to have to cut back on that kind of stuff, though. High cholesterol...I'm too young for high cholesterol! DX

I like my eggs scrambled (with some cheese mixed in) or sunny side up.

Ha! I love waffles too! My wife made waffles for breakfast this morning! My whole family thinks I'm crazy because I love peanut butter on my pancakes and waffles lol!

Mmm Mmmm Mmmmmm!

My most favorite breakfast is farm fresh eggs; over medium of course! Store bought "organic" eggs have nothing on real chicken eggs raised in your back yard!

Along with the real farm fresh eggs, you have to have cooked potatoes. I mean, the potatoes you cook in your cast iron skillet for 40 minutes with a tad of onion and butter.

For the meat, it's got to be venison back straps pan fried with a bit of garlic paste! Oh yeah, now we're talking!

YEAH! If I could have one of those with the family at a dinner table early each morning that would be AWESOME, But just eating that alone is great!

YEAH! If I could have one of those with the family at a dinner table early each morning that would be AWESOME, But just eating that alone is great!

We especially love the venison back straps! Of course, they don't last long, but my and my Son absolutly love them! Wow, you're making my mouth water just thinking about back straps dipped in a rich egg yolk. Wow!

That reminds me, we saw a beautiful doe about 220 yards out last Friday evening and my wife wanted me to shoot it lol! I told her that it was out of season and they call that poaching and I also told her that our 20 guage wouldn't shoot that far. Yeah, I'm prepping her for that muzzle loader that will reach out and touch a deer from 300 yards!

I keep forgetting about these microwaveable pancakes my mom got me a couple of weeks back. (I think they have fruit on them, too.)
Oh yeah, and those sausage things that are wrapped in pancake so that they look like a corndog. I'm going to have to cut back on that kind of stuff, though. High cholesterol...I'm too young for high cholesterol! DX

questdriven:

Can you remember the days before microwave ovens? it's amazing how they have changed people's lives and saved such a lot of time! (Not sure that I use the microwave so much for breakfast, though.)

questdriven:

Can you remember the days before microwave ovens? it's amazing how they have changed people's lives and saved such a lot of time! (Not sure that I use the microwave so much for breakfast, though.)

I don't think a good number of us even know of a time when microwave ovens didn't exist. lol

Those microwaveable pancakes are so awesome. Zap em, syrup, eat, done. :biggrin

Speaking of sausage wrapped in pancake, I have a craving for McGriddle sandwiches from McDonald's now. :yes

Back