Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

ByzArtAndMore: new icons :)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

byzartandmore

ByzArtAndMore, icons for sale, iconostases, murals
Supporter
Hello, dear reader of this post, first of all thank you for taking the time to check out what we do, and if you like anything from our shops (the plural because we try to cover more digital ground by being present also on Saatchi Art and on Rarible - dipping toes into the NFT world) but your financial situation maybe prevents you from buying non-essentials at this time (art, in general is NOT a non-essential for us, and has never been, the making of it and the surrounding ourselves with it is right after breathing - I do tend to exaggerate a bit 'cos passion gets the best of me 😇 - but I am aware our perspective is different :) ART should be among the basics because it nourishes the soul)... what was I saying?! 😊
So, in case you'd want any of our art in your home but lack the means for purchasing at present, please get in touch and we'll try to lower the price to the bear minimum - even to only cover the shipping - and we'll send it to you.
All the best, Andreea

Back