Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Can the antichrist confess Christ before men ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

gordon777

No man has seen God at any time, ( The Son of God declared Him on earth.) John the Baptist confessed and denied not, but confessed, tat he was not the Christ.

John confirmed that a man can receive nothing, except it is given him from heaven. The Jews themselves bare witness that John said he is not the Christ.

Jesus taught how whosoever confesses Him before men, He will also confess before His Father which is in heaven, but whosoever denies Christ before men, him will He also deny before His Father which is in heaven.

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?
20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.

John 3:27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
28 Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.

Matthew 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Jesus made a good confession before Pilate, which in His time shows who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords, who only has immortality, dwelling in the light which no man has seen nor can see. ( the Son of GOd declared Him as John confessed. John 1:18.)

1 Timothy 6:13 I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;
14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Jesus showed how many false prophets shall rise to deceive many, at the time of love waxing cold. ( men shall be lovers o their own selves. ( 2 Timothy 3:1-2.)

It is the time for endurance ( faith, in the time of no faith in men.) when the gospel is preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations, and then the end shall come.

Except the days were shortened no flesh should survive, then if any man shall say lo here is Christ, or there, to believe it not, as there arises false Christs and false prophets, showing great signs to deceive if it were possible the very elect. ( elect angels 1 Timothy 5:21.)

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

We know it is the last time, and heard that antichrist shall come ( saying they are Christ, and not as John the baptist who confessed he is not Christ, and how only the Son declared the Father.) and there are many antichrists, they went out from the Apostles, and were not of them, if they were of them they would have continued with them, ( continue in the Son and in the Father 1 John 2:24.) but they went out to be made manifest that they were not all of them.

( they have a form of Godliness, are ever learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth, they profess that they known God but deny Him in reprobate works., they creep into houses, certain men crept in unawares, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ. The wolves entered the flock. Acts 20:29-30)

2 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

2 Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

But we know all things from the Holy One, and the liar is he that denies that Jesus is the Christ, they are an antichrist that deny the Father and the Son ( they do not continue in the Son and in the Father, they went out from them to be manifested they were not all of them.) Whosoever denies the Son, the same has not the Father, he that acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Let that which we heard from the beginning abide in us, if that which we heard from the beginning remains in us, we shall continue in the Son and in the Father.

These things are written unto us concerning them that seduce us ( the antichrist that have a form of godliness who profess but deny Him in reprobate works.) and they also insist we need them and others to teach us, but the anointing teaches us all things ( and we know all things.) and we need no man to teach us ( why would we welcome the antichrist to teach us ?)

1 John 2:20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

1 John 2:24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

1 John 2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Try the spirits, whether they are of God, because many false prophets are gone out into the world, they do not confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, that is that spirit of antichrist, that we heard should come into the world and is already in the world. ( they profess have a form of godliness deny Him in reprobate works, ungodly men turning the grace of our God into sin, denying the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ, who are ever learning the wolves who crept in not sparing the flock.)

They are of the world and speak of the world and the world hears them, we are of God and he that knows God ( they profess that they know God but deny Him in reprobate works being abominable.) hereby know we the Spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

John the Baptist had declared that no man had seen God at any time and the Son declared Him.

No man has seen God at any time, if we love one another God dwells in us and His love is perfected in us. ( the anichrist denies the perfection of God in us, as their idea of perfection is abomination.)

Whosoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwells in him and he in God.

We believe and know the love God has to us, God is love and he that dwells in love dwells in God and God in him. Our love is herein made perfect to have boldness in the day of judgement, with no fear in love, as he that fears is not made perfect in love. ( the antichrist denies the love of God, and confesses to be reprobate.)

1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

1 John 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Many deceivers are entered into the world, they do not confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, they are a deceiver and an antichrist. Look to ourselves to not lose what we have wrought, but to receive a full reward ( eternal life, His love perfected in us.)

(Against the antichrist who confesses transgression.) Whosoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ, has not God, he that abides in the doctrine of Christ, has both the Father and the Son. If any come to us ( antichrist) and bring not this doctrine, receive them not, do not be parttaker of his evil deeds.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

2 John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

( Remembering that the love of God is perfected in us, and the antichrist denies as he confesses transgression, reprobate unto every good work, turning the grace of God into lasciviousness)

Be watchful, strengthen the things that remain ( if that which we heard from the beginning remains in us, we also shall continue in the Son and in the Father. 1 John 2;24.) that are ready to die, as our works were not found perfect before God ( the antichrist denies the love of God is perfected in us, but confesses transgression.)

Remember as we have received and heard, hold fast and reopent ( from the antichrist doctrine in all the world)

A few names which have not defiled their garments ( the antichrist is reprobate unto every good work.) and they shall walk with God in white, for they are worthy.

He that overcomes ( we have overcome the antichrist as He that is in us, is greater than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4, the antichrist professes but denies, being abominable.) shall be clothed in white clothing, and our name shall not be blotted out of the book of life, ( of the lamb.) but He ( The Lamb.) shall confess our name before His Father and before His angels. ( Revelation 13:8. 21:27. All that dwell on the face of the earth shall worship the beast, whose names are not written in the Lambs book of life. Nothing enters into the Lambs Kingdom that defiles, neither whatsoever works abomination/ the antichrist professes they know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable and unto every good work reprobate.)

Revelations 3:2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Back