Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Casting The Net or Captivity of Christ

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

smaller

I am posting this matter here, as it may be somewhat controversial in the eyes of condemners, as to "method." But I have personally found this to be extremely effective in capturing ALL people for Christ. And other believers may find this extremely helpful to INTRODUCE CHRIST to any unbeliever.

I might term it the NET or the WEB of Jesus Christ, that captures all people, if tossed correctly, into the allegorical sea of Babylon, of the confusion of humanity. IT is this net or web of Christ, that has been given into YOUR hands, and it is CHRIST Himself that will FILL His Net, just as He Does, below:

John 21:6
And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

Now, please follow this line of reasoning. God Himself has already SET into every person, a taste of LOVE. I am not saying this is Christ in them as they do not know Him, Jesus, in His Way, yet, but I have a hard time NOT seeing God Himself, already in action, within everyone, in the GOOD of their own pre-built in good conscience, LOVE.

This, I believe, a statement from John the Apostle, that I consider TRUE and TRUTHFUL on John's part, and I take this as my own OPENER for Christ. Believers casting such nets will CATCH every fish OF MAN that is meant to be caught In Him:

1 John 4:7
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

In this WAY, everyone already KNOWS the Spirit of God. They already have ONE FOOT IN THE DOOR! They just don't associate Jesus Christ with LOVE. You are connecting THE DOT that God already INSTILLED in them to be connected to OUR FATHER, God In Christ.

Your WITNESS is this: There is no difference between Jesus and LOVE.

Jesus Himself will MAKE this connection and put them in HIS NET.

1 John 4:8
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

It is on this ground that GOD in Christ ENTERS every child of God.

Waiting converts are already HARD WIRED to receive Him. You are casting the NET on the RIGHT SIDE of the ship, when you make His WITNESS, as you have also RECEIVED His Love, to CAST to the whole world.

In this you have done your part. And in faith, Jesus will complete His Work. You can watch it happen in real time, every time, as HIS LIGHT DAWNS upon them, within. You have placed and made NO blockade. You have not BLOCKED the GATE OF HEAVEN FROM THEM. You have placed NO stumbling blocks.

I believe John's statement above, is TRUE.

There is no difference between Jesus, God and LOVE.

Jesus is Perfectly Capable to sort out the fishes, from there. The Disciples, by instruction, CAST in faith. And you will receive ALL your brothers and sisters IN Christ, that are meant to come your way.

closed for moderator review...

Over and over members have been asked to supply scriptures in their postings in the A&T are there Scriptures in the last 2 posts?

Last edited:
I believe at our best we fall short of the ability to bring anyone to Christ. Jesus Himself said no one comes to Me lest the father draw them JOHN 6:44. At best we are obedient and are willing vessels that Jesus lives through. Gal 2:20. There are no great men of God only men that God used greatly.
It’s not me
but
You who dwells
within me
My will is like
the morning dew
Just a moment
There
then
Gone
when the Son
comes into view