Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Change The Narratives

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
png_20220129_191933_0000.png

An Emoji Devotions for Sat January 29., 2022

Topic: Change the Narratives

Highlights: Do not give dogs what is holy... Matthew 7:6a

He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.” Matthew 15:26

Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.” Matthew 15:27

Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment. Matthew 15:28

Do they look down on you? Do they think, you cannot amount to something brilliant in life? Don't get distracted to feel guilty about those words they say about you. They are not your God. It's only your God who has the final say over your life. Do not think your life is a mess. Jesus Christ is waiting for you to change the narrative with your doggedness. You can see the woman in the highlighted text. She was patient with the Lord even when God said "It is not right to toss children's bread unto dog."

I love people who never give up. Somehow they have had a contact with the Lord in prayer. People who have hope in God do not give up. The woman in context did not write herself off because of What Jesus said. She rather find her way to get her miracle. Even dogs eats the crumbs that fall from their master's table. This is to let us know that whoever you are, you can have faith that never give up. Be stronger than your challenges and you will hear good news. Her request was granted. Jesus will never put those who look up to him to shame. He will never let the devil mock His children.

That is why you need to surrender your life to Jesus Christ, if you have not yet done so. Repent from your sin, and unbelief and Pray the prayer of forgiveness unto salvation in the name of Jesus.

Prayer: God, I do not know how close I am to my miracle but I remain strong in faith that you will not let me down. Please Lord, Have mercy on me. In Jesus name. Amen

Back