Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christian Universalism Evangelism Experiences

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter
I have two categories of Gospel Messages that I use.

1) Those who already know about Christ (usually adults)

2) Those who do not know about Christ (usually children)

It may seem odd to have a category of "Those who do not know about Christ" since you might wonder "Isn't the whole Gospel message about telling people about Christ". Well, what I mean by that is, a lot of people have the wrong idea of Christ. As in, they falsely believe that a loving God will torture most of humanity forever, when all of mankind will be saved. They falsely think that you have to do good works in a Christian church to be saved, when it's faith alone.

My own mother is a Christian, yet she falsely believes that "You have to do more good works to outnumber our bad works to be saved", which I feel sorry for her for being burdened like that.

2) Those who do not know about Christ (usually children)

www.jesus-saves-all.com

All humans have sin = DEATH

His blood = LIFE, washes away, all sins

Everybody will go to Heaven by faith alone in Jesus Christ!

1 Corinthians 15:22

In Christ shall all be made alive <3

Titus 2:11

For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people :)

THE LORD WILL SAVE THE WHOLE WORLD! 🌍

Believe in Christ Jesus to be saved permanently, everybody will :biggrin

It may look short, but I've spent many hours and many versions analyzing each word, guided by the Holy Spirit, to make the message as clear as possible.

Commentary:

I try to keep it short as much as possible, while not losing valuable information.

"Everybody" and "Jesus Christ" highlighted with yellow but I use yellow text for this example instead.

The underlines demonstrate that Christ = God = LORD = Christ Jesus

Website in blue so people know it's a link. (People are more familiar with www as opposed to http vs https. I personally would prefer using https since using a secured hyper text link improves your SEO on Google when people click it, but kids might get confused on what it means)

Permanently subtly shows the OSAS / Eternal Security, where once you're saved by faith alone, you can't lose your salvation.

Happy faces are crucial. Text lacks emotion. When you talk to someone IRL, you can see their expression. The happy faces show that I'm being gentle and kind with them.

ALL CAPS can be used sparingly, not too frequently since it can be perceived as shouting. But here, it shows a glorious shouting, like someone shouting for joy about God saving the entire Earth!

The term "Christian Universalism" is not mentioned, since some children aren't aware of "denominations" and see everything as "Christian". Others have mistaken me for a Jehovah's Witness (which is false) when I add denomination stuff, so it's tricky.

In some places posting external offsite links is banned. However, I believe children should have a website where they can go to find the truth, because I became a saved Christian by going to a website too.

Some kids have asked me who "Titus" or "Corinthians" are, thinking it's a "weird name" lol. I personally never noticed it, but kids can sometimes point stuff out you never realize XD. So, if you can, try to mention Bible books that have a more common name maybe? Like John, Romans, Mark, Luke, etc.

The history of Jesus Christ is important, His perfect life, Son of God, etc. But it's really tough to include all of that in this Gospel version, since I tend to gush (out of joy) and type so many words about how awesome Jesus Christ's backstory is. Like what you see right now XD

As a preface, I don't think personal information like age should be posted online. However, some people I've spoken to online, of their own personal choice, have told me their age, and I'm surprised how young some of the people I talk to are. Children are much better typers than you think! And they are very smart too. Some of the toughest questions I've had to answer come from children, because they're honest and frank, and will ask what's on their mind. But, I follow up by telling them that for safety reasons it's best not to reveal this information online.

I've had many personal experiences where people have stalked me, tried to hack me, frame me for evil things, etc. I forgive all those people of course, but, especially since I want to protect my family, it shows how important it is to keep your information safe and secure. There's some groups out there that are so evil that they've, well I can't even say. I just typed out a whole paragraph explaining it, but then, I deleted it, I'm sorry, I really can't say. In Heaven, hopefully I'll be able to explain the situation to you. Anyways.

That website link leads them to a longer version of the Gospel which reads (https://jesus-saves-all.com/ for colored version)

How to go to Heaven

1) Everyone is born a sinner.

Ecclesiastes 7:20 Indeed, there is not a righteous person on earth who continually does good and who never sins.

2) The wages of sin is death.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death

3) Jesus Christ, the Lord, lived a perfect life and died for our sins

1 John 3:5 You know that He appeared to take away sins, and in Him there is no sin.

4) Jesus Christ. the Saviour, came back to life, He paid for sin.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,

5) Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to wash away your sins.

Titus 3:5 He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to His own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,

6) Even those who are not believers yet, who die and go to Sheol, the realm of the dead, will eventually trust in Jesus Christ and be saved.

1 Samuel 2:6 The Lord kills and he gives life, he sends down to Sheol, he can bring the dead up again.

7) Everybody will eventually become believers in Jesus Christ, and thus all will be saved from sin.

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

Commentary

I made my website with an old copy of Microsoft Word and manually exported all the sites to .HTM formats and linked up everything myself.

This was done to save on memory. Many people use mobile phones, which loads things slowly, and use a lot of memory with data. I made sure my website is in the kilobytes, so even the oldest phone and slowest internet connection can learn the truth. Many fancy website templates use megabytes of data to load. For me, I like to get straight to the point personally. Nothing fancy, just the Gospel truth.

You may think I'm exaggerating here, but looking at the awstats and analog stats of my site on CPanel, there have been dozens of failed requests, which still surprises me. Like, already I'm making my site as barebones as possible here XD So yeah, imagine how bigger that number would be if it was a fancier site like this one.

White screens hurt my eyes, so I made the background black. Not optimal for printing, but they can always copy paste. This may sound silly, but the website that I was saved on was formatted just like my website, and I really appreciated the dark background lol

1 Corinthians 15:22: "As in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive."

Christ will save everyone. Have faith alone in Jesus and be saved, amen.

What is the best version of the Bible?

Well, that would be the original Hebrew, Koine Greek and Aramaic scriptures, as they are the breathed out words of Jesus Christ, as He inspired and spoke out through His prophets.

But the answer you’re probably looking for, especially since you’re reading this in English is.

What is the best English version of the Bible?

Since the Bible wasn’t originally written in English, this will be a translation. So a better way to phrase this questions is:

What is the best English translation of the Bible?

This is important, since the translation process is done by humans. And we as humans are capable of making mistakes. It’s why it’s important to cross reference different translations of the Hebrew and Greek text on sites like Biblehub

For some verses, one version is better than the other. For instance, with Titus 2:11

https://tentmaker.org/forum/faqs-regarding-ur/best-bible-translation/msg215040/#msg215040

English Standard Version (ESV)

For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,

New International Version (NIV)

For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.

King James Version (KJV)

For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

(It’s more accurate to call it the King James Version, KJV, rather than the King James Bible. This is because the term “King James Bible” is used by fundamentalists, KJV-onlyists who only read that specific 1611 version.)

So, while it is best to read multiple versions of the Bible and look through different translations, some translations are more accurate to the original text than others.

Here’s a list of Bible versions I’ve found that I’ve enjoyed. I make this post because I wish to archive some of them on this website.

https://www.aionianbible.org/

Here’s an interesting one, Aionian Bible.

To quote the user joeteekay from the Tentmaker forum “The Aionian Bible is a great improvement over the modern popular translations in use today such as the NIV, RSV, NKJV, among others. It correctly uses the words hades rather than hell, age or ages (eon or eons) rather than eternity or forever and ever, and gehenna rather than hell. This is consistent with the Greek.” End quote.

http://tentmaker.org/e-sword_modules/index.html

Doing some Internet sleuthing

Make sure you trust v9-vgnt.exe before you open it

Microsoft Defender SmartScreen couldn't verify if this file is safe because it isn't commonly downloaded. Make sure you trust the file you're downloading or its source before you open it.

Name: v9-vgnt.exe

Publisher: Unknown

Forums List

https://tentmaker.org/forum/faqs-regarding-ur/best-bible-translation/msg215040/#msg215040

Romans 5:18: "Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men."

Back