Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter
Hi everyone. To preface, I am a Christian Universalist. Faith alone in Jesus Christ only saves you. God will save everyone; all people will go to Heaven.

1 John 2:2: "He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world."

Background Information

I was talking to a family member in the conversation below. They have seen Christianity before, but unfortunately only through the perspective of an extreme fundamentalist, another family member of mine, who would talk about and believes in ECT. She’s the type that’s turned away from even the mention of specific Bible verses, so I had to still reference them, but phrase them in my own way of speaking. I had tried to mention specific Bible verses to her, but she had doubts about it, so I had to take a different approach with this evangelism. (By the way, any Bible verses I do mention were not said in the conversation, but I added to this post as support for what I said to her).

Isaiah 44:6 Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.

Absurdism

So, I was talking to her while sharing a meal and she mentioned that she recently read a book titled “The Outsider” by French Author Albert Camus that she was recommended by someone else. I didn’t recognize the book. However, she said that the author believed that everything in life was absurd and I instantly recognized the concept as Absurdism. Absurdism is wrong. Jesus Christ is the truth of this world, and He will save everyone through faith alone in Him!

1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints,

Nihilism

I know it because I studied it long ago alongside Nihilism by Friedrich Nietzsche with his Übermensch concept, which I mentioned in the conversation. Nihilism is wrong, which I explained with the reasoning along the lines of “If you believe everything is meaningless, then why do good, since that too would be meaningless? Why did Nietzsche create the concept of the Übermensch, the idea that humans should follow a subjective concept of good he made, if good shouldn’t exist be his logic? It completely contradicts itself. That is why I don’t believe in Nihilism”.

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.

Religious

She replied saying that she at least believes that there should be some religion that humans follow. This was a good start. I had stopped the belief of absurdism from spreading at least. She then said that “People tend to believe in religion when they are struggling. There were many poor people in the past who would believe in an afterlife as relief from their suffering”. I agree with this from a Christian perspective, in the sense that, oftentimes it’s during intense periods of pain that people start to turn to God. That suffering is unfortunate, as I do not wish for people to go through unnecessary pain. I said “If people are suffering and the belief of religion makes them good, then that is good.” She agreed with this. This helped pave the way that at least the concept of religion is good. I would need to take further steps to bring her to Christ.

Psalms 107:1 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Hinduism

I then had to mention her about the negatives of karma from the Hinduism belief to disprove it. “The problem with karma is it says that bad things happen to bad people because they deserve it.” I talked about some people who were Hindu who would withhold treatment from people who were suffering because they believed that they deserved that suffering for some evil in their past life. “I don’t care if that person was Gandhi or Hitler in their past life, if they’re suffering, I’m going to help them” I later said. Fortunately, she agreed with that statement, which is good since Hinduism is a false belief, it’s wrong.

Hebrew 9:27 Just as people are destined to die once

Catholicism

She talked about liking the Catholic Pope more than other Popes, calling him “cooler”. I replied “Yes, I’ve heard him mention that even those who are not Catholic can still be saved” and she said “Yeah, that’s really good”. I addressed this to try and lead the conversation towards faith alone salvation. I don’t want her to think that you need specific work requirements, like the Catholic sacraments of baptism or doing good works to be saved. You can only be saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ. Some Catholics also worship Mary more than Jesus, which is wrong. God, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit is the only one who deserves our worship. He is the only and true source of good. There are some people that identify as “Catholic”, or call themselves by any other denomination name and still believe in Christian Universalism. For me, the most important thing is that they believe in faith alone to be saved by Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:12-13 What I mean is that each one of you says, “I follow Paul,” or “I follow Apollos,” or “I follow Cephas,” or “I follow Christ.” Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Other Denominations

“It’s strange that Catholics would say that only Catholics are saved. They won’t even include other Christians in that.” She then agreed with this statement. Later, she mentioned “Scientists said the universe started with a big bang, but honestly, I can see that as God creating the universe”. Then I replied “Yeah, like big explosion of light compared to the verse in Genesis mentioning ‘Let there be light’, I see that as evidence as well.” I talked to her about the different denominations that exist, like Quakers, comparing them to the Quaker Oat brand, or Presbyterians, and talking about how the important thing is that they’re all Christian. I was then hoping to mention how everyone is saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ.

Genesis 1:3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

1 Corinthians 1:10 ESV I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment

Faith Alone and Universalism

I was so close to mentioning Faith alone and subsequently Universalism, but then she suddenly had to leave for work. At this point we had been talking for over an hour, and we had already finished our food. Don’t worry, we are still on good terms with each other, same as ever, and she was convinced by the things I mentioned. I can only hope that this conversation leads her in the right direction towards Christ. It feels bittersweet honestly. Even though there are a lot of supports of Christian Universalism that I have met online, I have never met a Christian Universalist physically face-to-face, of course other than myself. So, while the experience was a net good, I can’t help but feel a bit empty after it. I feel I was so close to revealing the truth to her. But I must trust in the Lord that she can be led to the truth eventually.

Psalm 145:17 "The Lord is righteous in all his ways and faithful in all he does.

Closing Thoughts

The expression “Rome wasn’t built in a day” fits here, I think. As much as I wish I could have evangelized her in the moment, there wasn’t enough time. I at least dissuaded her from pure atheism, so it’s progress. Though, I am in no position to judge, since I too was an atheist, even a nihilist at one point before I was saved. It took me years to be saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ and then years after that to learn of Universal Salvation through Jesus Christ. So, I must be patient. That’s the reason I made this post. So, someone can maybe find this information useful. So, I hope it can helpful.

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth.

Hebrews 4:1-11 NKJV - 1 Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it. 2 For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard [it]. 3 For we who have believed do enter that rest, as He has said: "So I swore in My wrath, 'They shall not enter My rest,' " although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. 4 For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh [day] in this way: "And God rested on the seventh day from all His works"; 5 and again in this [place]: "They shall not enter My rest." 6 Since therefore it remains that some [must] enter it, and those to whom it was first preached did not enter because of disobedience, 7 again He designates a certain day, saying in David, "Today," after such a long time, as it has been said: "Today, if you will hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts." 8 For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day. 9 There remains therefore a rest for the people of God. 10 For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God [did] from His. 11 Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience.

While working with another person in a group today, I overheard a woman from another group talking about her chronic pain, how it would lead to constant migraines. She mentioned she would go to a pain treatment center and said "...now I take that medication religiously."

This expression "religiously", of course, reminded me of the only true religion, Christianity, as in, worship of the one true God.

Jeremiah 3:22
“Return, O faithless sons,
I will heal your faithlessness.”
“Behold, we come to You;
For You are the Lord our God.

Hosea 14:4
I will heal their apostasy,
I will love them freely,
For My anger has turned away from them.

If doctors are willing to go to such extreme lengths to cure their patients of illness, how much more will the ultimate doctor, the Lord of Hosts, go to cure away the pain and suffering of all of His patients, everyone. God created everyone, therefore, God knows how to cure everyone.

Psalm 107:20
He sent His word and healed them,
And delivered them from their destructions.

We are all suffering from an illness, sin. But Jesus Christ died on the cross to wash away all of our sins. The cure? Faith alone in Jesus Christ. Everyone will receive this cure, everyone will confess that Jesus is Lord thus accepting Him as their Saviour.

Psalm 30:2
O Lord my God,
I cried to You for help, and You healed me.

Then, in Heaven, we will all be granted glorified bodies. Perfect forms free of the suffering of sin. God knows how many strands of hair are on all our bodies. He individually created each strand of DNA in our genetic code. All illnesses and all diseases will be cured. And all people will be saved. Amen.

Jeremiah 17:14
Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed;
Save me and I will be saved,
For You are my praise.

“Is it possible to cover everything under the sun?” and then later “under the sun” was used again. Yes, I was listening to someone and they used that expression twice within the hour. It reminded me of this verse.

Ecclesiastes 1:9 That which has been is that which will be, And that which has been done is that which will be done. So there is nothing new under the sun.

Of course, this can be seen as talking about the suffering on Earth. How humanity can do nothing to save itself from sin, how the only way anyone can be saved is through faith alone in Jesus Christ.

That which has been is that which will be,

Isaiah 14:27 For the Lord of hosts has planned, and who can frustrate it? And as for His stretched-out hand, who can turn it back?”

But as well, from a Universalist perspective, the beginning part mentions how the ending will be like the beginning. In the beginning, the whole world was in a state of bliss, paradise, free from sin. Our ending will be like that too, back in God’s loving grace and peace like in the Garden of Eden. This guarantees that all people will be saved. Nobody can stop God from saving the whole world. As it is His will, it shall be done. Nobody can frustrate His plan of Universal Salvation. The Lord of hosts hand stretches out across the whole world, nobody can turn it back.

And that which has been done is that which will be done.

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”

The middle section refers to how God has made a plan for all of humanity since the beginning. That is, He knew from the start that we would need a saviour to save us from our sin. Which is what the Genesis line mentions, how Jesus Christ will crush the head of the serpent, but He will injure His heel as in crucified on the cross. He died for the sins of the whole world. So, to fully crush the serpent’s head, the whole world therefore must be saved. The whole world will believe in faith alone in Jesus Christ for their salvation.

So there is nothing new under the sun.

1 Peter 1:20 For He was foreknown before the foundation of the world, but has appeared in these last times for the sake of you

There is nothing new under the sun. Which is true about everything I say in regards to Universal Salvation. Everything that I have ever said, am saying right now and will say about everyone being saved by God has already been said multiple times by other people. And this is good and makes sense. Since God’s plan from the very beginning was to save everyone through faith alone in Jesus Christ. The Lord our God has existed since the beginning and will continue to exist onwards and will never cease to exist. Thus, everything His promise of Universal Salvation. In fact, the very first Universalist was God Himself. Jesus Christ was there since before the world’s foundations were set. It has always been The Lord’s desire to save everyone.

Hi everyone. Today, just a few minutes ago, I had a miraculous evangelism experience. Yesterday, I was talking to a satanist online. Now, it seems another memorable event has happened.

This was inevitable, but a non-Christian Universalist approached me in this real time chat. I say this because I don’t know if they were an ECT or Annihilationist, just that they did not believe that God will save everyone.

Them: “If everyone is saved, what’s the point of repentance? Repent or perish!”

Me: “Everyone is saved through Jesus Christ by faith alone.” Jesus is the only way to Heaven, that’s the point. And God’s point is to save all of humanity, that’s why He sent His son to be the saviour of the world. The wages of sin is death, but everyone will become believers in Christ, so they will all have eternal life.

I showed many verses to them. Here’s a few of them.

Genesis 12:3 In you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

Psalm 18:30 The way of God is perfect.

Psalm 13:5 I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

Hebrews 1:2: "He [God] has spoken to us by his Son, whom He appointed the heir of all things."

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth.

However, after this, another obstacle appeared. Someone who was not religious at all. Apparently, this person had noticed all of the Bible verses that I was citing when I was debating a non-Christian Universalist.

So, they said “Stop pushing your religion on other people!”

Which is a bit ironic, since I was talking to another Christian, but I imagine other people were getting impacted by those Bible verses too. Which was my primary evangelistic intention, to indeed convert people to Christianity through Christian Universalism.

They mentioned about their being kids there, so I replied “All children will go to Heaven by faith alone in Jesus Christ”. When the disciples were debating amongst each other, Jesus pointed to a child and said that the child is the greatest.

Luke 9:47-48 Jesus, knowing their thoughts, took a little child and had him stand beside him. Then he said to them, “Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For it is the one who is least among you all who is the greatest.”

Another person spoke and said “I’m a Christian. They’re just talking about their beliefs”. The non-Christian then said to that person to really think about what I was saying.

I said “I’m sorry, maybe I appeared to be too confrontational”. I then mentioned about how it’s each person’s personal choice to come to Christ. Back when I used to believe in ECT, I saw other ECTers get too confrontational with people and oftentimes intimidate them. So, I made sure to play it nice here.

1 Peter 3:15 "But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect."

I said “People are free to choose their own personal beliefs. I’m only showing them an option they have. So if anyone wants to become a Christian, then here are the Bible verses that they can look at for support”.

And then suddenly, and I’m still having a difficult time processing this, they started profusely apologizing to me? “Oh, I’m sorry!” they said. I was so confused, so I said “No no, I should be the one who is apologizing”. They replied “No no it was totally on me! I would like to apologize.”

“Again I’m very sorry” they said before leaving, I replied “Again, no troubles at all” with a smile. We wished each other a great day and then they left.

As soon as that was over, another person, a new person, came and exclaimed about them seeing another Christian. This person too must have seen the conversation I was having with this non-Christian. Though they did not comment against my beliefs of Universal Salvation.

I said “I’m glad to see other Christians here too”.

Romans 5:18: "Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men."

Christian “I know right! I have been waiting for years to find a person that’s a Christian!”

Honestly, I don’t know if the “years” part is an exaggeration or not. I mean, has it really been that long since they found another Christian? Maybe they mean it in the sense of, a Christian evangelizing, spreading the good news of Jesus Christ saving everyone through faith alone?

1 Corinthians 15:22: "As in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive."

So this is a circumstance where, even a single conversation can benefit a) Christians who don’t share your beliefs b) Those who are not Christian and c) Christians who share your beliefs.

What may surprise you is that I’ve met many Christian Universalists too. However, a lot of them don’t know about the term “Christian Universalist”, they would be surprised when I show them the Tentmaker.org site. “Your teachings remind me of my sister” a child said to me. I was surprised by this comment, I mean, whenever I imagine a teacher, especially in a Biblical sense, I think of someone really great. Me? I’m just some random person, an ordinary guy telling people the truth of Jesus Christ. There’s nothing special about what I’m doing, anyone can do, as long as they know about Christian Universalism.

Ephesians 4:10: "He who descended is the one who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things."

“My dad is really crazy about his religious beliefs and it scares me” was another thing a child said to me.

Hearing stories like that sends a shiver down my spine. I would oftentimes cry about ECT when I was younger, even when I was saved, scared for other people I cared for, friends and family members, begging God “Why do you save me, but not them?”. That inspired me to do evangelism in the beginning, however, as an ECTer, I wouldn’t talk about Hell, because the idea terrified me. After years of research, I became convinced that Christian Universal Salvation is true and became a Christian Universalist. So I hope, that by spreading this true good news, that everyone will be saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ, that I can spare children from the horrible feelings that I endured when I was younger because of ECT.

Also, what I notice is that most children seem to believe in Universal Salvation. That makes sense. It’s a simple truth. Jesus Christ died for everyone’s sins. Everyone will become believers in Christ Jesus and go to Heaven. I just realized I typed way more than what I expected to. This was only supposed to be about my evangelism experience today, but I ended up talking about a lot of other ones too. I hope that’s fine. I just really wanted to let off some of my excitement. For me, it’s personally incredible to see the positive impact

Hebrews 1:2: "He [God] has spoken to us by his Son, whom He appointed the heir of all things."

And honestly, a lot of people think of evangelism as this thing you do physically, out on the streets and what not. But, most of my evangelism so far has been done online through the Internet.

Sure, I would talk to people face-to-face and experience them shouting back at me in live-action lol. I’d go to Bible study groups and talk about faith alone salvation, even when sometimes they’d believe in works salvation. But, most of the time, it’s through the web. The great

Matthew 4:18 While walking by the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon (who is called Peter) and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea, for they were fishermen. 19 And he said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” 20 Immediately they left their nets and followed him.

I go out to random forums and post about Universal Salvation, even ones that are unrelated to Christianity. I talk to people in real time chats. I would even draw out pictures of what I was talking about. There’s a lot of creative ways you can spread the good news of universal salvation, so I hope my stories can help inspire others to do the same.

Warning. The following post contains descriptions of cannibalism, child predators, serial killers.

I had an interesting online talk with a person who says they love Jesus Christ and the Lord. Since this was a real time chat on the Internet, I have exact messages that I can copy paste. I will not include any personal details or information, only generic information. I believe in using these evangelism moments as a learning opportunity. Because, if I answer only one person, only one person learns. But if I then spread that answer, it is both personal and can now be learned by many people.

“…” shows that I cut out part of the conversation, either for privacy purposes or to avoid filler words like “Hello?” “Oh sorry, had to go to the washroom” since this was a live chat. If there’s any typos, just know that some of them were done on purpose to avoid the chat system from censoring it. These questions were asked quite fast, so I couldn’t go into too much depth.

First, they asked about people who do different activities. So, if activity was “X”, I would say “X will go to Heaven by believing in Jesus Christ through faith alone”. More positive at the start.

Of course, they started asking more darker questions, which I’m fine with answering. They asked “If someone commits suicide will they go to Hell?” I responded with “If they believe in Jesus Christ through faith alone before they die, they will be saved. If they do not, then they will go to Sheol, the realm of the dead. Yes. Sheol is just blackness, darkness. There's nothing there. "Hell torment" is taken from the Greek Mythology idea of "Hades" ”

They reply “I’ve heard of Greek Mythology many times.” I say “Yes, the Roman Empire where Christianity started took a lot of ideas from Greek. Like how a lot of Roman gods are really just renamed greek ones lol”

I say “tentmaker.org … I started with the Bible, but a lot of believers gather on the discussion forums of that site, is what I mean. It's like a social media”

They ask “Who is.. Jehovah?” I reply “Jehovah is the latin version of God's name in Hebrew. Many different languages have different names for Him. Adonai. Elohim. Holy Ghost. Yeshua etc. Different names, same God”

They ask “Who is Saul and Jonathan? And Who is David?” “Saul was the original name for Paul. Da vid. fought goliath. there's a star for him. … Johnathan was the son of Saul.”

They ask “Who is Eva and Adam? Adam means Man in Hebrew. He was the first human. Eve means "living" as she came from Adam's side. Mankind = Descendants of Man = Descendants of Adam”

They say “I’ve heard Eva could do anything she wanted in the world but not eat the apple god told her” I say “Yes, the serpent (satan) tempted her to eat the forbidden fruit” They say “Yes! She convinced her” I say “Then she gave it to adam and thus original sin that's in our genes”

They say “Indeed, so we have bad luck im assuming? I don’t know how to explain it” I say “Well, if anyone were in the Garden of Eden, they would have sinned too. That's why we're all born with sin. Adam lived almost 1 000 years but sin slowly degraded the lifespan of people. That's why Christ came to wash away all sin, so everyone can live forever. Scientifically, it's exponential decay”

Here’s where it gets darker. They say “If you turn out to become a cannibal or Predator. It means harassing a child and doing very unexplainable things to the child. Are you still acceptable to Christ? For becoming those horrible things?” I say “When you sin, you suffer the natural consequence for sin. If you play in traffic, you get hit by a car. Anyone who sins will suffer the natural consequence. However, Christ washes away all sins. So, if you believe in Christ, all your sins are considered washed away before God. And once you are saved, you will never lose your salvation. Eventually though, everyone will have their sins washed away, no matter how evil they are. … But even committing just one sin guarantees death.”

They say “I’ll say random killers. I want you to say if they are acceptable. Jeffery. He would lure the victim to him and start to hit them and chop them up.” I say “When he dies, if he did not have faith in Christ, then he will be in Sheol (realm of the dead).” They say “He’s already dead”. I say “•Oh ok, so then in Sheol. Mentally, his concious will feel absolutely horrible for what he did.” They say “He was in prison and got beaten to death by a prisoner” I say “An example of the natural consequence of sin” I say “But in Sheol, he will feel mental anguish for his crimes. For how long? Who knows. Only God. But eventually, he will realize. the errors in his way and have faith alone in christ.”

They say “He killed seventeen boys. He said he wasn’t mad at them. He said it was addictive. He wanted more flesh he said” I say “Ah, so like a compulsion?” They say “Yes!” I say “Only God knows whether these people were guilty out of free will or out of uncontrollable insanity”. They say “He said it was a humongous obsession” I say “Thus, the mental anguish they experience in Sheol will be representative of that”

They say “I have another killer. Zodiac Killer” I say “Ooo, the guy who left messages. I've heard of him” They say “Mhm. I am still doing research about the maniac. Do you have information ? Zodiac Killer Is way worse Jeffery. Or not? I’m not sure. Ted bundy he is a menace. He was a cannibal as well.” I say “Hmmm, I think only the Lord can say who is worse” They say “ Yeah. Ted bundy expect. He would knock the person out. Do unexplainable things to the person.” I say “That's horribly evil” They say “Rip out there lungs. Cut their Head. Cook it and eat it. Ted is like Jeffery but would do worse things to the body” I say “• The reason they do these evil things is because a small sin eventually extrapolates into big sins like these. Exponentially growth curve. That's why God hates even one sin. Because God can see the future. So when He sees someone do one sin, He can see the potential end result to the extreme.”

They say “Oh dear. One last killer. The rest are too.. Terrifying. He is called Jack The Ripper. He would.. Find a person in a dark alleyway. Lure them to him I think. He would have a weapon. And stab. Stab. Stab. Stab. He would rip out every part of the human anatomy. I say “That's brutal. Completely horrible in every sense of the word.” They say “The policemen failed to find him. He was quick as Flash. Silent as a mouse. He died. He was 74. He died by Coronavirus. If they did find him. They would have sentenced him a very very very very brutal death. He killed many many many many innocent people.” I say “Then, what he did is definitely evil. 1 Peter 3:9 Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called” They say “He was obviously a cannibal too. If he found a child.. You don’t wanna know what he would do to the child” I say “• I can already imagine the horrible things. People like these existing shows the state of this cursed world. It shows how much more we need Christ to save all through faith alone. To finally put an end to all suffering. Revelation 21:4 <br>He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying. So, I look forward to the day when we're all in Heaven together with no more evil.” They say “Yeah, I just can’t believe why people would do such horrible, terrible, terrifying things like this.. Their mind definitely isn’t in the right place. I say “Sometimes they can be possessed by demons, or a whole group, like legion. Mark 5:1” They say “Oh! I’ve heard of a legion. But not the meaning” I say “It's just means a group of demons. So like a military group of humans is called a garrison. So, in the end, only The Lord can understand the true extent of their evil” They say “Jeffery had a reason for why he did those things but the rest just had the urge and feeling to do it” I say “•Oh, I see. If it's an urge, it may be demonic possession. But it may also be free will. Or mental illness. Only God knows.

They say “Like what I said before, obsession. God knows EVERYTHING” “Exactly. In fact, God knew that Man would sin before the world was created. The book of Genesis has the gospel in it.
Hebrew English Adam Man Seth Appointed Enosh Mortal Kenan Sorrow Mahalale The Blessed God Jared Shall come down Enoch Teaching Methuselah His death shall bring Lamech The Despairing Noah Rest, or comfort. Ok, that did not copy paste well lol. But the original names of the first descendants spell out the Gospel From Hebrew to English. Man (is) appointed mortal sorrow; (but) the Blessed God shall come down teaching (that) His death shall bring (the) despairing rest. The despairing meaning everyone, every single person that will be saved by faith alone in Christ” Shoutouts to Tentmaker.org for that one. https://tentmaker.org/forum/lounge/the-hidden-gospel-in-genesis/msg34584/#msg34584

They say “Thank you so much for answering these questions btw. I needed answers lol.” I say “• No worries XD I'm willing to answer literally anything. They say “My mom has a Bible so I check through it sometimes just to make sure. Thank you :biggrin What is your name? Or nickname?”

Well, I’ll end it there. Of course, you all know me on this forum as HSong, aka Harold Samsong.

I say “Hope you have a good day/night! I pray the Lord gives you many blessings :biggrin
They say “Ahh! Thank you so much! Same thing to you! :biggrin

I hope this chat log was beneficial to anyone in some capacity. These sort of questions, I imagine, are ones that anyone can have, especially with regards to Christian Universal Salvation.

Warning: This post talks about child abuse.

When evangelizing people about Universal Salvation, that everyone will go to Heaven through faith alone in Jesus Christ, a person sent me their Discord account name and asked me to friend them so we can talk. Here are parts of our conversation. (Not all will be mentioned to protect their privacy).

They say “hey is something at the bible that says its wrong if two kid having sex ? ?? like 12 and 12 having sex its hell ?”

I say “The Bible is against the sexual abuse of all children. Mark 10:14. But when Jesus saw it, he was indignant and said to them, “Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Faith alone in Jesus Christ is what sends a person to Heaven. When they believe, the Holy Spirit transforms their body and they are guaranteed a happy afterlife. Everyone will become believers in Christ in this way.”

They say “is it abuse if its two kids”

I say “Child abuse is always wrong Biblically, no matter how many children. It is sin.”

They say “so a 12 year old have sex a 12 year old, its child abuse? :c and its sin and have to repent or somehting ?”

I say “Hebrews 13:4 ESV Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous. As it risks giving birth to a child where the parents cannot properly take care of them, causing suffering To wash away all sins, one only has to have faith in Christ. As soon as one does that, they are permanently saved.” And, of course, all people will become permanently saved.

They say “what denomination u ?”

I say “Denomination doesn't matter. But people call me a Christian Universalist. The website "Tentmaker.org" shares my beliefs. As long as someone has faith in Christ, doesn't matter what denomination they are. Christian = Christian”

They say “but still matter a bit.” They then call Catholics an insulting name.

I say “ … But I have met people who call themselves "catholic" who believe that everyone will be saved through faith alone in Christ. A lot of it's just titles. It's hard to sum up someone's beliefs with just one word.”

They say “what age is considered child ? at the bible”

I say “The Bible says 20 years old and above are able to serve in the army. Thus, as children cannot be sent in the army, anything under 20 years old is a child biblically.

Numbers 1:2-3 “Take a census of the whole Israelite community by their clans and families, listing every man by name, one by one. 3 You and Aaron are to count according to their divisions all the men in Israel who are twenty years old or more and able to serve in the army.”

I was approached by another satanist online today. At first, I didn’t recognize them as a satanist. They said they were a “levayan”. Then I searched it up and it seems to refer to “LeVayan Satanism”. I showed them the gospel, the everyone will go to Heaven through Jesus Christ alongside some Bible verses showing the Lord will save the whole world.

John 12:47 Jesus "did not come to judge the world but to save the world."

Since they did not accept it, I wished them a pleasant evening in order to end the conversation on a positive not. They were polite the entire time too, ending the conversation with “Thank you! I have never met a Christian that wasn’t nuts about my religion (heart icon). You have a nice rest of your day!” So, it’s important to always be courteous when evangelizing. Especially when someone is being rude to you. We must always do our best to present the truth with care.

Philippians 4:5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.

As well today, I was approached by a person who said something along the lines of “I have a neurological condition, why was I born with this?”. So, I replied approximately “Adam ate the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden. Him and all of his descendants thus became cursed with the original sin. Humans were meant to be alive permanently, but Adam only lived up to 1 000 years. As more sin infected us, our lifespans shortened, causing more illnesses. So, God came to cure everyone of all sin, so have faith in Jesus Christ, and you will be cured of all your sin, everyone will be cured.” Scientifically, the lifespans show an exponential decay curve as sin negatively affects our genetics.

Proverbs 15:1 A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

With both these meetings, all I can do is hope that they were affected by the good news in a positive way.

A satanist comes to me and says “Hail Satan <3” I tell to her the gospel truth, that everyone will be saved by faith alone in Christ Jesus. Yes, that means that even satanists will become believers in Christ and be given glorified bodies free of sin.

John 1:9 "The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world"

She asks “Saved from what? My beliefs?” I reply “Saved from original sin, when Adam ate the forbidden fruit, in your genetics”. Belief in Christ washes away all sins committed afterwards too by a person. She then insults my family, so I say, “Then I pray the Lord blesses you friend”.

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

She asks something along the lines of “Do people who perform X Activity be saved?”. These questions are quite frequent, especially from younger people. I post the Gospel and they ask questions like “Will black lives go to Heaven?”.

John 6:33 "The Bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives Life to the world."

The only thing that saves someone is faith alone in Jesus Christ. It doesn’t matter what race you are, belief in Jesus Christ is enough to save anyone. Jesus was born Jewish, but His salvation is for the Gentiles too, for every other race as well.

Luke 2:10 [The Gospel is] "good tidings of great joy will be to all people."

Whether a person does this particular evil deed, or that specific wrongdoing, or any random activity in general, all will be saved by their faith alone in Christ.

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

Satan may try to divide people by what activities they support or don’t support, or what culture they belong to, but Christ unifies everyone. No matter what, everyone will become a believer in Christ.

There I was spreading the Gospel. Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be saved. Everyone will be saved, thus everyone will become believers in Christ Jesus. The whole world will receive His salvation and go to Heaven. And a person came and asked “Does that include gay people?” And I pointed back to the Gospel and replied “All 2 Spirit, Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Trans will go to Heaven”. That is, Jesus Christ saves all types of people. The holy blood of Christ Jesus washes away all sins for those who believe, which will be everyone, thus every body’s sins will eventually be washed away.

1 Corinthians 15:22: "As in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive."

I surprisingly get asked that questions a lot “Will gay people go to Heaven?”. Look, at the end of the day, gay people are people too. Jesus Christ came to save all people and that includes homosexuals. If a homosexual were to believe with faith alone in Jesus Christ, then they will be saved, same as if a heterosexual were to believe too. No good works are needed to be saved; it is grace by faith. Simply believing in His sacrifice is enough.

2 Corinthians 5:19: "In Christ God was reconciling the world to himself."

And they then asked “Will all furries be saved?” So I again, pointed back to the Gospel and said “All furries will go to Heaven”. That is, all furries will become believers in Jesus Christ.

Colossians 1:19-20: Through Christ "God was pleased ... to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of His cross."

They then asked “Will all satanists be saved?” So once again, I pointed back to the Gospel and said “All Satanists will become believers in Christ and then go to Heaven.” Some may ask “What about Satan?” To which I say “Everyone means everyone, no exceptions”.

Romans 11:32: "For God has consigned all to disobedience, that He may have mercy on all."

I then added them as a friend and we talked more in chat. It is good that I was polite to them because later I discovered that they identified themselves as a gay furry. During our chat, they mentioned about reading the Bible, which is good. If I was rude, they would not have engaged in further conversation with me, but because I treated them with kindness, they opened up to Christianity and God’s love for all of humanity, despite our sins.

2 Samuel 14:14 Yet God does not take away a life; but He devises means, so that His banished ones are not expelled from Him.

I hope that, I set them along the road to have faith in Christ. I wish that for all people, regardless of who they are or what they did or do or will do.

I started making this list for a friend and fellow Christian Universalist, 2nd Timothy Group, but decided it might be useful for others too, so I'm posting it publicly.

Christian Forums.com (Debate forum. The one with the most active Christian Universalists. As well, the user Deafsilence is working on creating weekly meetings on Zoom for all us Christian Universalists to talk in).

Tentmaker.org (Only Christian Universalists talk here)

Christian Universalism Subreddit (Post oriented, with comment sections)

Christianity Board.com (Least active)

Christianity Forums.net (Less active)

City Data Universalism Thread (No separate threads, many Christian Universalists are here too)

Christian Universalism Discord (Have to join as member to see messages).

And as a reminder, please save the links of any good Christian Universalism discussions on the Internet Archive using the Wayback Machine. Or make an offline copy with WinHTTrack Website Copier.

That's all I have currently. Feel free to comment down below any that I missed :)

Everyone will go to Heaven through faith alone in Jesus Christ. Believe in Him and you will be saved.

Psalms 22:27 All the ends of the earth and all the families of the nations will acknowledge God.

Universal Salvation, everybody will be saved. This includes racist people. All people who practice racism will become believers in Christ through faith alone, thus saved, and then become like Christ where they love all races.

As one person asked me “Are racist people accepted?”

So I replied with the following:

Hi, thank you for your question! :)

Christ is against racism. Christ was born Jewish, but many people in His Jewish community would be rude to Greeks because they were a different race. But Christ came to save people of all races, everywhere.

Romans 10:12-13 For there is no distinction between the Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

The Lord believes in equality between all races, genders, social classes. After all, everyone was made in God’s image. Christ commands us to love one another <3

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

All racist people will become believers in Christ through faith alone and be saved. That is, God will teach them to love others.

So, I was writing Bible verses for evangelism when someone said “You should do Psalms 137:9 next”.

I had typed my reply “Thank you for the suggestion :biggrin”, but deleted it and decided to search up the verse, just in case it could be perceived as controversial.

Psalms 137:9 Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock! ERV

So good thing I checked, or I could have stepped on a a proverbial land mine. It’s why I always watch out for wolves in sheeps clothing.

So I looked through this thread and then replied “Psalms 137:9, like many other parts of the Bible, is not meant to be taken literally”

So they replied “alright thanks for clarifying”

You may have noticed I said “proverbial” land mine. That’s because, Psalms 137:9, like much of Proverbs, tells of a spiritual truth.

Another common one is The Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus. ECTer’s love to use that in debates, but when you imagine it as a metaphor of the Jews and the Gentiles, it makes sense.

he who seizes

שֶׁיֹּאחֵ֓ז (še·yō·ḥêz)

Can be seen as grabbing a spiritual hold of something, not physical. Like, if someone’s learning math, they can say they have a “grasp” on the topic. They aren’t physically holding it, they just understand it.

your infants

עֹ֝לָלַ֗יִךְ (‘ō·lā·la·yiḵ)

Strong's 5768: A suckling

and dashes

וְנִפֵּ֬ץ (wə·nip·pêṣ)

Strong's 5310: To dash to pieces, scatter

Is also used in the following verse as “little ones to pieces”

Hosea 13:16

Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword; their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open.

Hosea 13:17

Return, Israel, to the LORD your God. Your sins have been your downfall!

Reveals that the reason why the little ones are dashed on the rocks is because of sin, which is their downfall, and the LORD, is trying to persuade Israel to return to Him, thus the LORD is actively trying to stop the children from being dashed on the rocks!

https://ludwig.guru/s/dashed+on+the+rocks

reveals that “dashed on the rocks” is an idiom like “on the rocks”

On the rocks.

If something, like a relationship, is on the rocks, it is in trouble and may come to an end.

Thus, when the Bible says “dashes on the rocks” in Psalms 137:9 it means “ending a relationship”. The LORD wants all people to have a relationship with Him through Christ, thus, the relationship that God wants to end is the relationship humans have with sin in Hosea 13:17!

That’s why it’s a blessing! The little ones have a relationship with sin, so God “dashes them on the rocks”, ends their relationship with sin and dashes them against The Lord, who is the Rock (which is mentioned frequently in the same chapter of Psalms)

Psalm 18:1-3 I love you, Lord; you are my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior

3. Psalm 71:3

Psalm 71:3 Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress.

Psalm 62:7-8 My honor and salvation come from God. He is my mighty rock and my protection.

Psalm 31:3-4 Yes, you are my Rock and my protection

Is God literally a rock? No, He’s not physically a rock. He’s spiritually a rock, his spiritual protection is as hard as a rock.

And now I just used Psalms 137:9 in spreading the Gospel by saying “The Lord is our Rock. He keeps the little ones on the Rock. Christ is our Rock. All will be saved through Him. He will save the world.”

So, what was originally used as a controversial verse meant to stump Christians has now been transformed into a powerful loving verse meant to stump those who do not believe, leave them stunned by the sheer awe and splendor of the Lord’s love for all of humanity.

Why? Because, it was always meant to be a reflection of God’s grace towards all of mankind.

2 Samuel 22:2 He said: “The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge

I was shopping at the mall with my family and saw many signs that said Buy 1 Get 1 Free

Its common in the regular world to be fooled by these tricks where someone thinks they offer something free but its really not. But when Jesus Christ offers the free gift of salvation to all people, then its really a free gift. All you have to do is to accept. Believe in Jesus Christ to be saved.

Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God

This is not just window shopping either! Just have faith in Christ and you will have salvation. Softwares online may offer you a free trial that expires, but the salvation you gain from Jesus is permanent. You are sealed with the guarantee of the Holy Spirit that will protect you at all times always. God will bring this loving protection to the whole world.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world.

Eventually, all people will be sealed with the Holy Spirit and thus go to Heaven. Certification conpanies may be inconsistent when stamping seals of approval of products that are then later recalled for manufacturing defects, but God is perfect, all of creation is affected by sin, a defect, but God will repair us all, that is, wash away all of our sins. All we have to do is give Him our permission, to trust in Him. And the Lord is patient, as love is patient, and will wait until all of creation gives their permission, until all people are repaired by Him. And when we, as the product, initiate thus repair process, theres no work that we do to be saved. It's faith alone in Jesus Christ that saves us. Everybody will accept this free gift offered by Christ Jesus, rhat is guaranteed. And it will hapen, no matter what, as God has planned since the beginning.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all people.

Businesses may have plans for the next financial quarter that don't work, but the Almighty Lord's plans always succeed, the Sovereign Lord's desires will always be fulfilled. God knows everything and sees all, He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end and as it is said "Holy holy holy is the Lord God Almighty".

Even the best human surgeons try their best to save all of their patients, so how much more lengths will Our Lord, The God of Peace, go to in order to achieve absolute victory be eliminating all suffering in the world? Human doctors may fail to cure all diseases in a patient, yet they still try to help the best of their abilities despite their human shortcomings? Henceforth, by how much greater heights will Our Lord, the God of Love, climb to in order to save everyone? Especially considering that He is indeed Almighty.

1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails.

I thank you all for reading this, my friends, as I typed this entire post in a shopping store on a bench on my phone without any Internet access.

For me, these words come naturally because they are the truth, as is written in the Bible, the original Hebrew and Greek scriptures. It comes naturally because the Holy Spirit guides me to know what words to say, as I believed in Christ and thus was saved and permanently wrapped by the Holy Ghost.

As is written in the book of Corinthians "As all in Adam Die, so also in Christ shall all be made alivd." and "Christ shall be all in all"

Eventually, these words will come naturally to all people, as the Lord promised sinde the foundation of the world. (Gentesis 1:1). Everyone will be let into the gates of the city of Heaven, New Jerusalem. All people in all nations in all families will be healed by the leaves of the tree in that city. Amen.

The last line of the last book of the Bible, Revelations of the New Testament, ends with a blessing from the Lord of Hosts, Christ Jesus, the saviour of all. Thus, let us end this post with a prayer too, my friends. The LORD of Lords, King of Kings, Jesus Christ blesses everybody reading this and those not reading this with salvation all the same, as all will come to beleive in Christ Jesus with faith alone and therefore all will be saved. Amen. :)

As the book of Habbakuk says "Loom and be utterly amazed, for I am going to do something in your days that you will not believe, even if you were told"

When talking with my family, I learned that one of my family members recently converted to Catholicism. Now, on the Tentmaker forum, I’ve seen members who call themselves the title “Catholic” who believe in the truth, that is

1) Faith alone in Jesus Christ saves a person from the wages of sin, death.

2) Eventually, everyone will become believers in Christ Jesus in the above 1) way and everybody will go to Heaven.

Denomination titles don’t matter. Someone could call themselves a “Protestant” or “Orthodox” and have those same beliefs too. Here, I am rebuking the beliefs of the Catholic Church organization.

First, when talking with them, they mentioned how this family member had to pass classes, go through a whole education system and follow all these lengthy steps in order to become recognized as a member of the Catholic Church. The truth is that the only thing a person needs to do is to believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone. That alone is enough to wash away all sins.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Romans 3:28 For we hold that one is justified by faith apart from works of the law.

Going through this lengthy enrollment process also gives the Catholic Church this feeling of “exclusivism”, yet Christ came to save everybody, whether or not they are in the Catholic Church. That’s why I say the titles of denominations doesn’t matter. You don’t need to be called a “Catholic” or “Protestant” or “Orthodox” to be saved, but rather believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone.

Continuing that train of thought, to be saved we must believe only in Jesus Christ alone! They said this family member also prays to a human called “Mary”. The Catholic Church promotes the worship of Mary, who is just a human sinner like all other humans. Those who call themselves “saints” or “angels” or “gods” will not save us, only the one true Lord of Lords and God, Jesus Christ. We as believers in Christ have the confidence to pray to Jesus directly and ask the Father what we need with guidance from the Holy Spirit within us.

Ecclesiastes 7:20 Indeed, there is not a righteous man on earth who continually does good and who never sins. [Adam = Man in Hebrew. All descendants of man sin, Christ was born a virgin and has no sin]

Psalm 14:3 They have all turned aside, together they have become corrupt; There is no one who does good, not even one. [aka not even Mother Mary, as she was born from Adam, not a virgin]

Now, are there people in the Catholic Church who believe in sola fida and universal reconciliation? Yes, as those two beliefs are correct. Then I rebuke here all things that contradict those two ideas. Some Catholics believe in a purgatory that allows for the existence of a forever hell that people who are not randomly “good” enough go to, which is false. Purgatory cannot cleanse us of our sins, only faith alone in Christ Jesus washes away all our sins, permanently.

From a Christian Universalist perspective, we realize the truth, that hell (aka sheol, the realm of the dead) is indeed temporary mental anguish, similar to purgatory. But that temporary length of time and it taking place after death is among only the few similarities between the two. That “temporary mental anguish” in Sheol is a result of the guilt people feel for their sins, the bad feeling you get when you do something bad, the law of reaping and sowing. People will continue to feel sad about their evil doings until they recognize their need for a saviour, as their own “good works” can’t save them. That is, they accept Jesus Christ as their saviour and all that guilt, all that sin, is washed away.

1 Samuel 2:6 The Lord kills and he gives life, he sends down to Sheol, he can bring the dead up again.

Psalm 16:10 You will not leave my soul in Sheol.

Psalm 86:13 For thy true love stands high above me; thou hast rescued my soul from the depths of Sheol.

Interestingly, this family member called himself the title “Christian” before converting to the title “Catholic”. I don’t know his personal beliefs about 1) and 2), all I know is this title change, which is meaningless. So, in this case, I rebuke “Catholic” beliefs that conflict with 1) and 2) just like how there are many “Christian” beliefs that conflict with 1) and 2).

Now, the question on all of your minds is, “Why did this family member convert to Catholicism?”. It’s because he married a devout Catholic woman and had kids with her. Thus, a word of advice I say to you all, choose who you marry wisely, or be like Paul, and do not marry at all, each of us is given our own gifts after all.

Insults​

[Summary: @VsdAd thinks I’m a robot. @Birb promotes Satanism. @Bear, believer in Christ, but insults others. @Sleezy, friend of Bear. And @me of course. I use different account names.]

@VsdAd I am not an admin here, I am only a human messenger of Christ's truth, that all will be saved by faith alone in Him :)

@Birb Christianity, is unlike other religions, where people follow rules out of fear of punishment. Believe in Christ and be saved. Thus, a relationship of love.

@VsdAd I am not a robot, I am a human typing these messages to you my friend

Lol, do my messages sound that robotic XD

[And a person comes and believes I’m a robot so I say]

I can prove to you the Bible is true

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

@Birb All gay and transgender people will go to Heaven. Because the only thing that matters to be saved is believing in Christ with faith alone.

And that includes other parts of the spectrum, like 2SLBT. Faith alone in Jxsus is the only important thing. That's the only way to Heaven :biggrin

@Birb Those who don't believe stay in Sheol when they die, the realm of the dead. There's no physical torture or anything btw

No loving God would torture people forever. It's just, temporary seperation from God, until they are convinced to believe in Christ

@VsdAd If someone wants to be in Hell aka Sheol, then they can stay there for as long as they want, that's their choice,

@VsdAd Eventually, after who knows how long, months or years, they'll realize they'd rather be in Heaven and believe in Christ and be saved.

1 Samuel 2:6 The Lord kills and he gives life, he sends down to Sheol, he can bring the dead up again.

@Birb Denomination is just a bunch of titles. But people call me a "Christain Univeralist". I believe everyone will go to Heaven. As Christ saves all.

Heb. 8:11 "ALL shall know the Lord, from the least of them to the greatest of them."

Hello Bear my friend!

I was just talking to Birb and Vsad about Christianity

Oh, sorry. Sometimes I'm AFK since I talk to family members IRL and help them with projects.

You can email me on my website and I can respond that way, since live chat goes by very quick lol. Or message on

@Birb Greek Mythology has multiple Gods and they believe people are tortured forever if they don't believe, which is cruel.

There is only one God and He is a God of love, a God of Peace, He is the Lord Jxsus.

@Bear Hello my friend!

@VSdAd Christ is real, His words are real. I am just a messenger for His truth

that's really awesome!!

my friend, I am truly honored and humbled that you made this drawing and message.

This is very true! Holy holy holy is the Lord God almighty, who was and is and is to come.

Lets not kick them.

I am answering they're questions about Christianity, they are interested in learning the truth.

Christ, the name above all names.

If you kick them, it will prevent them from learning more about Jxsus. I wish to educate them the truth my friend

Of course, the Lord commands us to honor Him. But He also says to preach the Gospel everywhere, even when we are persecuted.

I love the Lord too. But we must show them Bible verses, to teach them the errors in their ways, that's the only way to get to them.

@Bear That is very good my friend, to keep the commandments of God, it is an instance of the fruit that results after salvation through faith alone.

[And bear starts spamming the word HARAM]

Haram? What does that mean?

And bear says “it means forbidden” in reference to an upside down cross that someone drew on a Bible verse.

Oh I see, that's interesting, I did not know that. Thanks for the info my friend

And bear says “Won’t be funny when you’re burning in Hell for eternity” (FALSE!!!)

So I say @Bear Nobody will burn in Hell for eternity. Hell will be emptied out. All people in Sheol will be convinced to believe in Christ and be saved, my friend

Psalm 145:16 God will "open His hand and satisfy the desire of EVERY living thing."

The wages of sin is death, as shown in Book of Romans, thus they are stuck in Sheol, the realm of the dead. There's no physical torture forever, no loving God would do that.

Christ paid the wages of sin, death, and resurrected. Thus, death is the consequence. And everyone will eventually believe in Christ, be washed of their sins and be made alive.

1 John 2:2: "He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world."

[And Bear wrote down a harsh insult, like a swear word, at others]

@Bear Why do you write down this insult? We must love each other, not hate

I would like to apologize on behalf of bear, this is not loving at all :sad

@Bear do not insult them, bless them.

Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them

Matthew 5:44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you

@Bear Please do not insult them, my friend

Bear my friend, do you remember what Jxsus said when Christ was crucifed? He said

Luke 23:34 And Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.” And they cast lots to divide his garments.

[And Bear says he does not want to bless them]

1 Peter 3:9 Do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing

Bear, please. We must be nice to them.

Luke 6:28 Bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you.

@Bear Do not insult them, the Lord Christ commands us to be nice to people.

Luke 6:27 But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,

@Vsdad I wish you a nice day too my friend, Christ blesses you :biggrin

Why do you call me good? There is nobody who is good except Our Father, who is in Heaven.

Only faith alone in Christ makes someone righteous

Oh, I see now Birb.

Listen Bear. Christ commands us to love others, to spread the Gospel with respect and kindness.

John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Romans 5:8 But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

John 13:35 By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

The Lord is against bullying people, He is against personal harassment and verbal abuse

@Bear Christ had love for all people, even for us, while we were still sinners

@Bear Leave vengeance and judgement to the Lord, we are all sinners, who are we to cast stones at others?

The Lord alone is righteous, only He can judge, and yet, He chose to die for us and save us all.

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.

Romans 12:19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

@Bear. Hold in your wrath and anger, and let the Lord avenge you instead. He will be the judge

The Lord is aware of all things, good and bad, that people do. He will be the judge of the whole world.

The Lord is aware of everything, He knows everything, He is omnipresent, omniscient. He is the author of all good.

Revelation 1:8 I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Why do you say animals are good? Why do you say humans are good? There is no one who is good except the Lord God Almighty

Colossians 2:9 For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily,

We must not hate them as a person.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude.

Why do you hate people, when Christ commands us to love people?

Hyince says “I saw you last night, why don’t you take a break, bud?”

@Hyince Like the Cherubim, similarly I have no rest. Day and night I will proclaim "Holy holy holy is the Lord God almighty, who was and is and is to come"

Though, I do sleep, don't worry lol. But I like to keep on to answer people's questions :)

@Hyince Christ has commanded us to spread the Gospel everywhere, to all people, such as the people here my friend.

Mark 16:15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

Also, I go into the real world and spread the Gospel in the city too. But when I'm at home, resting, since it's dark and cold out tonight, I spread the Gospel online too.

If you're in my area, maybe we'll run into each other in public some day lol

I am a Christian. Thus, I believe Christ will save everyone through faith alone, and all people will go to Heaven eventually.

The God of Peace will soon crush Satan under his feet

Romans says, we are all sinners. Only faith alone in Christ washes away our sins. Like Original Sin we are born with from Adam and Even in the Garden of Eden.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

@Bear Even all the lost sheep will return to the Shepard, Christ, by faith alone and be saved.

Bear, you and I may be first, but rest assured, there are plenty more to come.

1 Corinthians 15:20 But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.

@Bear Unfortunately, there are those who hate Jxsus, and that is evil. Only God is good. All people are sinners. Only faith alone in Christ washes away all sins.

The LORD is against all the evil in the world, He rebukes inequity.

@Hyince And Christ will restore order to these lands, a New Heaven, New Jerusalem, will be made, with a tree at the center for the healing of all nations!

@Bear I hope they took Christ's truth to heart, and realized the error in their ways.

Let sleezy stay, they are friend of Bear, and Bear is my friend too

A spiritual battlefield

What is this?

Making children cry? That is evil

We must not make the children cry

Let us convert the evil person to righteousness, to Christ

Ephesians 6:4 Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

This person makes children cry, that is evil

We must protect children, their bodies are temples

Why does this mention abuse, that is evil

The Lord is against evil. That person promoted abuse.

The Lord loves the person, but hates the sin. That's the truth.

Nice Bear, I agree with that!

Alright, now this is how it's done!

@Bear Gonna have a great time celebrating with you in Heaven my friend!

1 John 3:4 Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

YES!!!! Everyone in this server, believe in Christ to wash away your sins!!!

@Bear Well, there's gonna be rivers there, like the garden of Eden, that's for sure.

Imagine what sort of things God will create for those who love them.

Like, looking around at the stars in the galaxy, the planets. How awesome and marvelous the Lord's might is!!!!

I will draw a tree for the healing of all nations in New Jerusalem.

AMEN!!!!

Revelation 22:2 Through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

You looking fresh off the block

Got that summer style goin on, looks just like you!

Don't kick Sleezy

Wow, Sleezy that was a close kick

Lol they goin after me now fr

They be doublin down

I took a screenshot so I will copy a portion of the conversation to @Birb.

Birb says “What is your religion”

I say “Christian”

Birb says “Satanists, like if you’re child said one day they we’re one would you try to change them”

I say “Yes with kindness”

Birb says “Why though”

I say “Satan wants to torture everyone”

Birb says “But what if they seem himself good?”

I say “No one is good except God”’

Birb says “What if they see him as god”

I say “There is only one God, the LORD”

I'm back my friend Bear and Sleezy!!!

We got the whole gang here

If that pitbull was going after my child I would run straight at the dog and take it down, I must protect my family.

one of the most realistic drawings i've seen on here, fr

dude's popping off, shouting "LETS GOOOOO!!!!"

10/10 for realism, EZ

like if i took a photo of him, he'd look just like that

yooo searched on google. looks just like him!!!!

aw many i was gonna friend her fr

she left before i could send a fr smh

tbh, i think you can still say your point without adding any extra insulting words

like, it's good you're rebuking people for evil, just don't add any like personal insults. attack the sin, not the person, if that makes sense.

Okay, disclaimer, I appreciate y’all out there spreading the Gospel, evangelizing, soul winning, however you wanna call it, all that. But, here’s some tips I have based on some evangelisms that I’ve personally seen in real life. One of which I’ve even seen just today, which motivated me to make this post for you all.

ISAIAH 26:9 When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.

I was outside in real life and I saw a person evangelizing who put 3 Got Questions website links together. GotQuestions.org This is not efficient, since first off, someone can see the first link already, no need to have them all a hand’s length away from each other. (On a personal note, Got Questions has things right and wrong about the site. They teach Faith Alone in Christ and OSAS/Eternal Security, which is true, but then teach that Christian Universalism is false, which is false, because Universal Salvation through Christ is true. So not everything on their site is true)

Psalm 118:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.

Secondly, they didn’t put down the Gospel! Here is the good news truth, to believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved. Thus everyone will become believers in Christ Jesus the Lord and be saved permanently! Just like that, it doesn’t have to be super long, but they just put down a website link!

Psalm 107:43 Let the wise man lay these things to heart, and ponder the record of the Lord's enduring love.

I mean, maybe it’s to sneakily convert people, like someone goes “Hey what’s this link let me type it up and put it in my search page” and then they find that it leads to a “Bible Answers Site” and find that they were sneakily converted to Christianity. Maybe that’s their strategy. Still, there’s plenty of homeless people around the area who would normally have no access to a computer or phone to go to the Internet, unless they use a public computer at like a library, but when you evangelize and put up ads, the Gospel message should be visibly apparent.

Psalm 18:30 The way of God is perfect.

Why make an unnecessary Internet barrier? For instance, sure, I put up my website www.jesus-saves-all.com when evangelizing outside, but I put down the Gospel of believing in faith alone in Jesus Christ and being saved. And how everyone will go to Heaven as Christ Jesus is the only way and we will all become believers in Him. And those are hand written ones, since I don’t know where you can like, print out tracts lol.

2 Samuel 14:14 Yet God does not take away a life; but He devises means, so that His banished ones are not expelled from Him.

Another one I say was a “Bible.org” link. Okay, so less sneaky than the “GotQuestions” since people can see that it’s the “Bible” and they would refer that to the Christian Bible, even though “Bible” really just means “Book”. But again, there’s that barrier to entry where you need to have Internet access to the truth. I’m pretty sure when the disciples were converting people they didn’t give people just like website links XD. Lol, that was a joke, since there was no Internet access at that time. But I digress..

Genesis 28:14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

Oh, and one more example! I saw someone put up this colorful stickers on poles, that have Bible verses on them! Sounds great right? Problem is, it’s only the verse number! Like John 3:16. Great, a name and some numbers. Like, it would have taken just a little bit more writing for them to add the rest of the verse like “For God so loved the world”. Because evangelism is about reaching out to people who’ve never heard of Christianity, we can’t just assume every has memorized every verse and numbers. Not everyone has that Acts 20:20 vision XD It’s like how, when Jesus quoted the Old Testament, He didn’t just say the book name and numbers, He would say the whole line again. Because, Jesus wanted people to understand what He was quoting, so people would learn.

JEREMIAH 31:34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, "Know the Lord," because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.

Like, okay guys, I appreciate your enthusiasm when it comes to evangelism. It takes a lot of courage and guts, to go out there in the real world and post this stuff. I can understand the feelings of nervousness some of you have, that’s fine. But, you might as well go the full distance and just post the complete Gospel! And we need more soul winners in the world! Look, we know the truth! We know Faith Alone, Permanent Salvation and Universal Salvation are all true through Christ. Like, when I go evangelizing, multiple people have asked me “Hey are you a Jehovah’s Witness”. You’ve gotta be kidding me! A Jehovah’s Witness!?!? Jehovah’s Witnesses teach works salvation, which is false, and teach that not everyone will be saved, which is false. They have false teachings that contradict Christianity! How come all these guys spreading lies are so active everywhere, yet we who know the truth are so few? That’s my motivation. Each day that goes by, there’s someone traumatized by ECT, or trapped in darkness by not believing in Christ, like how I was before. And I was lucky to be saved because someone else told it to me. So I’m like, passing on the favor you know? Not out of obligation, but because I genuinely wanna help all you guys out.

So, here’s my solution. And this is something I use for my own evangelism advertisements that I post and give around in real life too.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,

Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be saved permanently.

Everyone will go to Heaven! All will become believers in Christ. <3

Christian Universalism is true! :biggrin

Key points to mention is: 1) Bible Verse. 2) Faith Alone in Christ 3) Permanent Salvation 4) Universal Salvation

Make sure to add like happy faces or hearts, since it can be hard to convey emotion through writing, so adding that makes it feel more human.

And you can add some personal seasonal stuff. Like during December, I’d add “Merry Christmas” or “Happy Holidays” on each one too. Or close to January 1st “Happy New Year”. And I’ve written longer stuff, that example above is what I’d quantify as the minimum. These are all hand written too, so I can’t write a lot or else my wrist will start to ache lol, oh how I await a glorified body in Heaven when I will have wrists free of wrist pain! But hey, in the mean time, while waiting, we might as well convert people as soon as possible to save them from suffering, right my friends!

Thanks for listening all, see ya in a while! :biggrin

Psalm 145:17 "The Lord is righteous in all his ways and faithful in all he does.

Website Reaction​

[When I arrive at the center, the people discuss amongst themselves and say to avoid me and stay away from me at the center.]

[They say that they have seen me around 10 times already. Which is a blessing to hear, more people to understand the Gospel of Christ Jesus. I am a mere humble human messenger, the truth of Jesus Christ, is what I say]

[A person comes and says they visited my website www.jesus-saves-all.com]

[And then they say in the next message an insult about my website, saying they do not like the design, which I consider as a blessing! Matthew 5:11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.]

[In terms of site design, I purposely created it with barebones HTML, as simple as possible so it can load quickly and efficiently on pages. The truth is Christ saves all through faith alone. I want to tell that truth straightforward, direct of the point, nothing super fancy and extra.]

@Simulator Nice, thanks for the visit my friend. I serve Christ and He blesses you :biggrin

[Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them.]

@IAmAlso Christ commands us to spread the Gospel everywhere, and the truth is love <3

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

@Sunny It's people's personal choice what they believe, I'm only here to show them the truth <3

Psalm 96:3 Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples!

Mark 13:10 And the gospel must first be proclaimed to all nations.

@Migle The Lord loves you :)

@Sunny I respect people's free will to choose. Eventually, all people will be convinced of their own free will to believe in Christ and be saved, it's only a matter of time :)

James 2:13 "Mercy triumphs over judgment"

@Daisys My favourite animal? Hmm… all animals are the creation of God and each serves their own purpose, so it’s hard to pick just one

@Sunny People can still choose their beliefs my friend. I only declare what the Lord decalres, and He is truth, He weaves the beginning to the end.

@Daisys I agree. It's wonderful how God created all these types of animals on Earth. It shows the love Christ has for all creation :biggrin

@Sunny People can choose whether to believe the truth or not, that's the choice. If a scientist discovers a fact, then they declare it as fact, that's what I do. But people are free to have faith.

John 14:6 Jxsus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

[And a person asks my age so I say]

@Simulator. For personal reasons and privacy, I cannot say. I recommend people in general avoid giving away their age online, as that's personal information.

[And a person mentions that there are kids in the community so I say]

@Simulator Christ commands us to preach to all people, that includes children.

Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

@Solo The Bible is the true word of God. And I'm just an ordinary person, a messenger of this truth my friend :biggrin

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

@Ruffles Because I am saved by faith alone in Christ permanently, I am more than just okay, I am washed of all sins, and all people will be made clean and go to Heaven <3

@Ruffles @Sunny The Lord tells us that He will train all children. His word, scripture, is truth, and useful for training in righteousness

Isaiah 54:13 All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children.

@Guys Oh, lol, I normally type like this, but people can type in the style they prefer, as long as it's understandable

@Simulator I follow the original Hebrew, Greek, Aramic texts, as followed by the Early Christian Church. The Aionian Bible is a good version too.

Version in particular doesn't matter that much, they all essentially have the same message, no matter what Bible. KJV, NIV, ERV, etc. Some are more accurate translations than others though

@Simulator There's a difference between the Laws of Moses, which were traditions specifically for the Israelite people, and general laws for all people, like the Ten Commandments

@Sunny I'm sorry I bother you my friend. However, I am currently answering people's questions in that chat, so I must continue typing

@Simulator It's true there are many many versions, translations of the Bible. So to get the closest truth, it's good to crossreference them, look at the etymology of the original word roots.

[And a person asks about gay people and their fate so I say]

@Simulator All gay people will go to Heaven. That is, faith alone is the only thing that matters for salvation. Everyone will eventually be saved and go to Heaven, regardless of orientation, or cultur

1 John 4:8 Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

@Sunny God has created us all uniquely and with love.

@Sunny I just answered your question my friend. The most important commandment from Christ is to love.

@Simulator The greatest lie ever told is that people who don't believe in God burn in hell forever. This is false. No loving God would torture people forever.

@Simulator. Many many mainstream churches have false beliefs, because they bend scripture to fit their opinions. ECT is false

[Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth.]

[Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,]

@Cherry Christ blesses you with love and kindness my friend :) Trust in Him
Christ, the name above all names

@Elolabo Christ commands us to spread the Gospel everywhere my friend :biggrin I will never be quiet :)
Mark 16:15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.
@Elolabo Christ blesses you my friend, it's your personal choice whether to believe or not, I'm just showing you an option to choose <3

@Fever I am against Jehovah's Witnesses, they believe in works salvation and only a few people going to Heaven, which is false.
It doesn't matter what denomination someone is, or random specific title they have. It's just faith alone in Christ that you need to be saved :biggrin
@Cherry Christ our Lord tells us to spread the truth of Jesus saving all everywhere. And God is always Good, no matter what, all of His commandments are good.

Luke 9:6 Departing, they began going throughout the villages, preaching the gospel and healing everywhere.
[And @Elolabo asks me if I believe the Earth is flat]
@Elolabo The earth is a sphere as written in the Bible
Isaiah 40:22 It is he who sits above the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them like a tent to dwell in;

@rouge I spread the Gospel out of love and kindness to you all, to show the world that Christ will save everyone from sins. Believe in Jesus and be saved my friends! :biggrin
Mark 13:10 The gospel must first be preached to all the nations.

@Elolabo Even all the children will come to Christ, the Lord cares for the little ones

Isaiah 54:13 All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children.
@Cherry For privacy reasons, you shouldn't reveal your age online. That's personal information

@Cherry I spread the Gospel out of love, because Christ first loved us, that's why we love.

And they asked about veganism so I say
1 Corinthians 8:8 But food does not bring us near to God; we are no worse if we do not eat, and no better if we do

Being vegan or not doesn't matter, it's only faith alone in Jxsus that saves us
If someone wants to be vegan, then they can do that. If someone does not want to be vegan, that's also their choice.
@Cherry The Lord is against violence towards humans, murder, killing, those are evil and sin

Psalm 11:5 The LORD examines the righteous, but the wicked, those who love violence, he hates with a passion.
@Fever Hell has no tiers, Hell is just Sheol, the realm of the dead, which is just where dead people go
No loving God would torture people forever. The concept of "Hell" being physical conscious torture is taken from Greek mythology and is false.
@Cherry The Devils bread with the humans and created Nephilim offspring that's why God had to make the flood in Genesis
@Fever The Roman Catholic Church believes in works salvation, which is false, and they believe in a torturous Hell, also false.

@Cherry God will not destroy the devil He will save the devil, by convincing even the devil to believe in Christ with faith alone and be saved.
Assuming the devil is a physical being and not a metaphorical concept like sin.

@Elolabo. All gay people will go to Heaven, because all people will become believers in Christ, the whole world will be saved by Christ because He loves everyone.
@Father I love God because He first loved me through Christ
Psalm 17:7 Show me how marvelous thy true love can be.

@Fever That's fine my friend. Please don't let anyone hate you or threaten you, the Lord has told us the most important commandment is to love each other and to be kind :)
@Cherry God can easily appear to us and prove that He exists. Yet, He does not because His plan is to subdue death and defeat the Devil's plan

@Cherry Satan already knows God exists, but the Devil chooses to not believe in Christ. Thus, everything on Earth, is the Lord's plan to turn the Devil into a follower of Christ and the rest of us too
@Elolabo The only holy thing that washes away our sins is the blood of Christ, that He shed on the cross.

@Elolabo Nobody should force you into a religion. For me, I'm just here to show people on option you have.
@Cherry Blood as in, the blood from the cross. A metaphor for Christ paying the wages of sin, which is death, and then resurrecting.

@Elolabo. There are many evil churches like the Russian Orthodox Church by Putin, very rich and very evil.

1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils.
@Fever Putin says he's a "Christ and" yet he kidnaps, commits warcrimes and tortures the people of Ukraine. He is evil
@Cherry I do not follow the Pope because the Roman Catholic Church teaches works salvation which is false.

@Cherry Works Salvation = doing good works like charity, volunteering, helping the poor to be saved.
Those are good works, sure, but they don't save us from sin. Because we're all born with sin and only belief in Christ washes it away, making us pure and clean to enter Heaven

And someone asks about self defence so I say
@Fever There are many instances in the Old Testament where someone tried to kill one of God's holy prophets or people and they were allowed to fight back and defend themselves because God told them to

Romans 12:18 If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.
However, self defence is only a last resort, such as when your family is about to be killed and you have to prevent them from being killed.

@Elolabo The Lord is against the abuse of children
Mark 9:42 Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea.

There are many evil people who claim to be Christ and yet do horrible crimes against people. Do not trust any man, trust the Lord only.
@CherryLobster says “Ohh yeah, do you believe innevolution?”
@ferver says “do u think we evolved from neanderthals”
@Cherry In terms of evolution, we know from the scriptures that God created everything. Yet by what specific means? It is not said
We could have been created through a scientific process or something more simple, the Bible does not say specifically beyond "breathing the breath of life through our nostrils"
@CherryLobster says “Tbf i evolved from a crab”
@Elolabo Christ gives us life. My friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today :biggrin

@Fever I do not know where the dinosaurs are, I only saw bones
@Cherry I know the Bible is true because of all the prophecies that have come true from it.

@Cherry The exact exponential decay from the genology of Christ, the carbon atom being 6 protons 6 neutrons (or 1 neutron) and 6 electrons.
@CherryLobster says “I just hope, you never have to face anyone harsher” [Editor note: I have lol, but no worries, Christ is my strength and my strong :) ]
@CherryLobster says “Idk how you can live like that, only taking information from one point”
@CherryLobster says “Its hard, so, like, hey, i respect you”
@Cherry No worries my friend. Everyone has the personal choice on what they believe :)
Eventually, I can promise you that, maybe months or years from now, you will be convinced that Christ exist, through some means that's convincing to you.
@CherryLobster says “Im used to the internet so i make a lot of jokes but i appreciate that you are respectful as well”
@CherryLobster says “Ok, sure, guess we’ll see whos right at the end, thank you, it was very interesting”
@Cherry I'm glad I could have this respectful conversation with you as well my friend. It's not often people come and talk with me like this
@CherryLobster says “Just be careful lol, a lot of people are gonna be mean, and uhh, yeah as long as youre not harmful i find that respectful lol”
@CherryLobster says “Take care”
@Cherry Yep, we'll just have to wait and see. But don't worry, there's no physically torturous Hell or anything. When you die, it's just Sheol, the realm of the dead, like blackness.
@Cherry But yep, please have a great day as well! <3
@CherryLobster says “I just had like an oof moment of ‘ahh i don’t wanna be mean cause i do have friends with different believes’ so like take care oo”
@Cherry Lobster says “If it makes you a better person and it makes you be happy and full, thats perfect for you”
Lol, well, not a problem. Everyone's on their own journey through life after all.
@CherryLobster says “Fair enough. Genuinely, the only good ending conversation ive had with a religious person fr. (skull emoji) No insults involved (mind_blown emoji).

@Cherry Wow... you have my condolences.
Bye! :biggrin

[Editor Note: Thanks for reading. The date was January 22nd 2023 8:32 PM today when this conversation happened. This was a live chat so everything went really quick, like this chat was only about maybe a maximum of an hour long I think approximately. These evangelism moments can come out of nowhere so it’s always good to be prepared. And when you speak, always look at the Bible verse first and then base your response after that. Because the Bible is always true! Not everything is featured, due to the chat scrolling too fast, and I cut out all the insults in between. But you can imagine based on my responses what I was replying to.]
[It’s interesting how at the end, Cherry mentions that this was the nicest conversation they had with a religious person. That’s a great shame. Christ commands us to love each other and to present the Gospel with kindness and gentleness! Eventually, all the people in this conservation will become believers in Christ Jesus, that is guaranteed, which is good and true :) ]

Back