Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christians in Cilebut Indonesia Disallowed to Celebrate Christmas

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You can search using google with Bahasa Indonesia "Larangan Ibadah Natal di Cilebut"
Many muslims come and protest christians who are celebrate christmas with their family in their home in Cilebut, Bogor, Indonesia.

Not only Cilebut, there is also Cilegon, Aceh, Lebak Maja and other places in Indonesia where christians disallowed to build church or praying in home by muslims.
Not all muslims agree to other muslims that are disallowed christians praying.
But, all of people that are disallow christians praying in their home and build church are muslims / islam.

Indonesia claims to ackwledge christians but it favors muslims. In the early 2000s there was forced conversions of Christians and conflict and attacks on churches in Indonesia. Some provences in the east are Christian dominant so they probably a bit more safe there.

I mean a couple guys from Australia got caught smuggling and werr sent to prison and one converted to Christianity and they ran programmes to help other prisoners turn there life around and they were remorseful and they got no mercy, shot by firing squad.

Yet a Islamist terrorist who blew up over 200 innocent people and injured many and was sent to prison got released early for good behaviour.

Go figure.

You can search using google with Bahasa Indonesia "Larangan Ibadah Natal di Cilebut"
Many muslims come and protest christians who are celebrate christmas with their family in their home in Cilebut, Bogor, Indonesia.

Not only Cilebut, there is also Cilegon, Aceh, Lebak Maja and other places in Indonesia where christians disallowed to build church or praying in home by muslims.
Not all muslims agree to other muslims that are disallowed christians praying.
But, all of people that are disallow christians praying in their home and build church are muslims / islam.
Thank you for advising us.
Muslims want everyone to become like them.
They feel that they are right and we are evil.
Those living here wanted us to take down our crosses from public buildings and not mention Jesus in school plays.

We try to stand firm, but too many atheists and those that just don't care.

Thank you for advising us.
Muslims want everyone to become like them.
They feel that they are right and we are evil.
Those living here wanted us to take down our crosses from public buildings and not mention Jesus in school plays.

We try to stand firm, but too many atheists and those that just don't care.

Most Muslims are great peaceful people who don't want any trouble and just mind there own business and don't force there beliefs on others and just want to live there lives in peace, and many themselves don't even like living under harsh Sharia Laws, especially the women. Not only that I would say most who identify as Muslim don't even know anything about there religious scriptures it's just culture they follow or being brainwashed from there religious leaders as the same goes for many Christians who go to church and just get duped and lied to and robbed blind.

It's just a small minority of islamists who acturally cause issues and have no tolerance for those who don't bow down to there beliefs. And like everything it's all about power and control.

You look at all issues. It's never the regular person, it's the state making the rules or the leaders of groups causing problems. It's not the people. Unless someone acturally says they support something that's crooked then they admit they support and ae part of it, like a terrorist organization or something.

When it comes to labeling we have to be careful because there are evil people out there who hijack or try represent everyone else in an identity and are doing there best to keep the conflict and division going to keep there power and control and we don't want that, we all have our differences but we still want to live in peace.

In most places the Sahih haddiths are only in the hands of the so called Islamic teachers, only because these days and with internet and translation we can read them.

Peaceful teachers are going to only use peaceful verses to teach muslims while Islamic extremists are going to teach the jihad verses. All about context. Manipulation runs rampant in this world.

Why is it in one Islamic country the penalty for theft is your hand cut off?, is it because that's what Mohammud said to do in Sahih Bukari?. While another Islamic country don't have that penalty and has more common sense.

I dont know whats more crooked, someone hungry who steals a egg or someone cutting there hand off. Probably cutting someones hand off is worse as it's a violent assault possibly resulting in trauma and death vs simply stealing an egg.

Do I think Islam is a religion of peace. Yes and No.

No, in the fact I know it's history and the life and teachings of Mohammad in 7th century Arabia.

Yes, in the fact I know most Muslims these days are peaceful and don't want anything to do with the Jihad and violence in 7th century Arabia.

Look at the Islamic clerics and mullahs in Iran. They are well fed living in luxury while the regular shia muslim is broke and miserable.

Many women in Iran sneak out the bush and take there headscarves off and play music and have a party with the boys because they don't want to get busted by the sharia police.

It must be hard in many Islamic countries or even offshore having to wear an item of clothing on there body without choice in the name of safety.

Oh, hold on, I think i was forced to wear a item of clothing on my face against my choice or face a fine in the name of safety, they just called it a mask.

"O Prophet, tell your wives and daughters, and the women of the faithful, to draw their wraps over them. They will thus be recognized and no harm will come to them. God is forgiving and kind."

According to Mohammad Allah told him to that's the wives and daughters need to cover themselves in the name of safety.

So, how did this come to be that women should cover themselves, we to read some more Islamic sources to get the reason and story behind it, but I can't be bothered at the moment.

Anyhow all the men can enjoy a dip in water on a hot summers day at the beach showing off there abs for a 4th wife having a good time while all the one husband only women are melting and over heating in there full covering. I think they made the burkini now, like full covering swim suit so the women can enjoy a swim, if there husbands allow it of course, in the name of safety.

It's all about the Man in Islam so that means it's always the Womens problem.

If a woman is married and completely covered aside from inside her own household or from her own husband she is protected from other men and there perverted eyes, and she is safe and protected. I mean a muslim man in general knows if a muslim woman is fully covered they are married and protected and the womans covering is preventing them from sin in the last of an eye looking at a married woman.

Back