Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Civil War in America 2018

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Mark S

Civil War in America 2018​

Whether you realize it or not America is in a Civil War today.

This war has two fronts one for your life and one for your soul. Both mean life or death for you, your family, your loved ones. And your friends.
Both of these fronts are intertwined in ways that are difficult for us to fathom.

Sitting on the fence of neutrality is not an option. We have to become proactive and get involved.

Make sure you get out there and vote.

Witness the gospel friends, family, neighbors, coworkers, etc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vS05-LB8HKJKwPDghKYwthyO2LcrcEtTsISugNCMu7aWwBXKyJLGiVMK5CiPEiXyNU-PNjWy-tEg7iQ/pub

2nd amendment and of late neither party as a whole care for the constitution.

If they did,the incessant spying on us without warrants would end.

If they did,the incessant spying on us without warrants would end.
Technically, if the US is at a time of war, soldiers can live in our homes without permission of the owner(s). 3rd Amendment!

And searching and seizures are not prohibited. What’s prohibited is ‘unreasonable’ searches and seizures.

Technically, if the US is at a time of war, soldiers can live in our homes without permission of the owner(s). 3rd Amendment!

And searching and seizures are not prohibited. What’s prohibited is ‘unreasonable’ searches and seizures.
So because you aren't commiting a crime ,the nsa should be allowed to spy on you?

Just pointing out that since the Bill of Rights was ratified until today, Federal search of it citizens and indeed seizure of their property has been legal. What’s illegal is to do so without a reason.

Just pointing out that since the Bill of Rights was ratified until today, Federal search of it citizens and indeed seizure of their property has been legal. What’s illegal is to do so without a reason.
Most of the nsa actions aren't for suspicious persons but political in nature.

One can abuse implied consent to negate any privacy . Ie your sidewalk is public ,therefore by choosing to use it you can be photographed,entered into a database without you knowing.I have a problem with that

No, it's pseudo legal under the color of law...But that does not mean it is a righteous legal.

We've been in civil war for many many years, people don't see it because we've been eased into it so thee transition is not apparent.

Should I be worried about someone spying on me?
If they want to and think without any evidence ,not even a search warrant.simply put if a cop knocked on your door and said without any reason of suspicious activities ,I need to search your person,your computer,your home.would you let him?

I would show him the door ,come back with a warrant

That isn't spying. That would be searching in person. I would probably ask a question or two but rather than get shot or beat up let them in and sort it out throug a lawyer later.

That isn't spying. That would be searching in person. I would probably ask a question or two but rather than get shot or beat up let them in and sort it out throug a lawyer later.
it is still unlawful to wire tap without consent and thus spying, so if I hack into your phone camera and listen to you 24/7 and its not spying? that would be a crime. just because the law does it doesn't make it ok, and the idea of unlawful searching and seizures which aslo is the same right of privacy. you do know the idea of a worded right to privacy isn't listed like that in the constitution. so I used unlawful searching and seizures since they didnt have the idea of wire tapping then.

it should be a concern if the government bypasses any right listed in the constitution no matter how bad the victim is. the ends cant justify that. we have a rule of law and rights for the sole purpose to protect us. its to limit the power of the govt and to allow liberty. I get the grey area but I cant believe it wont be abused.

Will the lawyer help me get over the pain of being shot or beat up?
I don't have anything to hide and I would rather calmly sort out the matter of an illegal search and entry in one piece later.

Back