Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Conservatives will be elected in November.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The conservative side has also hurt itself in other ways, buying into conspiracy theories. I don't see them winning in November, even though I wish they would. Abortion and LGBT is a scourge on this country.

The conservative side has also hurt itself in other ways, buying into conspiracy theories. I don't see them winning in November, even though I wish they would. Abortion and LGBT is a scourge on this country.
abortion I can understand your view, but cN we stop scPe goating LGBT people? Seriously it's an obvious culture war divide to get people to ignore or forget about inflation, school shootings, and the collapsing middle class.

abortion I can understand your view, but cN we stop scPe goating LGBT people? Seriously it's an obvious culture war divide to get people to ignore or forget about inflation, school shootings, and the collapsing middle class.

Scapegoating the lgtbxyz? That's the same thing odom & Gomorrah thought.

Somebody should remind the lgtbxyz's that lhtbing is a sin. They will reap what they sow.

Scapegoating the lgtbxyz? That's the same thing odom & Gomorrah thought.

Somebody should remind the lgtbxyz's that lhtbing is a sin. They will reap what they sow.

It’s seems some here turned away from Jesus and are no longer Christians because they have chosen to be homosexual and would rather be homosexual than have salvation.

Truly sad.

JLB

It’s seems some here turned away from Jesus and are no longer Christians because they have chosen to be homosexual and would rather be homosexual than have salvation.

Truly sad.

JLB
I did not choose to be romanticly and physically attracted to the same gender. I also didn't leave Christianity because of my Tractions either. I left because after studying other religions and exploring philosophy and science, I found I could not rationalize my personal belief anymore.

Quite frankly I left because it did not add up to me. I do not judge others for being Christian, I just believe in the classical liberal ideas of Freedom of religion, speech, and the pursuit of happiness.

I did not choose to be romanticly and physically attracted to the same gender. I also didn't leave Christianity because of my Tractions either. I left because after studying other religions and exploring philosophy and science, I found I could not rationalize my personal belief anymore.

Quite frankly I left because it did not add up to me. I do not judge others for being Christian, I just believe in the classical liberal ideas of Freedom of religion, speech, and the pursuit of happiness.

So you are in bondage to it against your will? You said, I did not choose this, so it's either that or. you are lying. Did the alrms go off inside of you when you read his post? Did your conscience gut punch you? You're actually being very vague. So either you need help, or have an agenda and are lying to your people on the forum. I'm guessing you're not an evil genius, by how you talk. SO how can we help you to be released from your bondage?

So you are in bondage to it against your will? You said, I did not choose this, so it's either that or. you are lying. Did the alrms go off inside of you when you read his post? Did your conscience gut punch you? You're actually being very vague. So either you need help, or have an agenda and are lying to your people on the forum. I'm guessing you're not an evil genius, by how you talk. SO how can we help you to be released from your bondage?
That's a nice manipulative and abusive trick. I did not choose who I am attracted to. I don't consider that bandage the same way people who are attracted to the opposite gender don't call it bandage.

I consider people who want to change me, make who I am illegal, harass me, abuse me etc to being the ones that want to put me in bandage.

If we disagree on issues that's fine and American. If you want to take my rights away and use the government to destroy or imprison me. I will fight for my liberty to the death.

That's a nice manipulative and abusive trick. I did not choose who I am attracted to. I don't consider that bandage the same way people who are attracted to the opposite gender don't call it bandage.

I consider people who want to change me, make who I am illegal, harass me, abuse me etc to being the ones that want to put me in bandage.

If we disagree on issues that's fine and American. If you want to take my rights away and use the government to destroy or imprison me. I will fight for my liberty to the death.

Geez your ready to pull a gun on me huh? Maybe if you wasnt so vague people could understand you? Asking a question or two isn't abusive or manipulative. You want to play the victim card now? You crack me up man.

You come on here talking like a man. And a man asks you a question, so is this something you can not do? Talk like a man to a man? You're being evasive, let's see what you said...

You said, I didn't choose who to be attracted to.
SO it was not by your choice, would that be correct? So you went with him not by choice. That describes bondage. Plain and simple.

But by the end of your post you are defending being gay, I'll fight for my right to be gay, you said. In that, you descibe a personal choice not that you didn't have a choice? So which is it? Were you victimized or not? Where's your gay pride at buddy?

Can you see why I say you're being very vague and evasive? I think you talk like that because you know it's wrong and sinful. If you plan to respond to this post, can I ask that you answer like a man and not like a victim looking for protected status? Just be honest.

Geez your ready to pull a gun on me huh? Maybe if you wasnt so vague people could understand you?
You want to the my rights away, you insinuate I'm living. You made remarks about my intelligence. I swear it's like you think everyone here is blind.

Asking a question or two isn't abusive or manipulative. You want to play the victim card now? You crack me up man.
You are a gas lighting jerk.

You come on here talking like a man. And a man asks you a question, so is this something you can not do? Talk like a man to a man? You're being evasive, let's see what you said...

You said, I didn't choose who to be attracted to.
SO it was not by your choice, would that be correct? So you went with him not by choice. That describes bondage. Plain and simple.
No, bobdage is were you are enslaved or held captive. I don't view attraction as bondage. It's like saying you are held bondage because you can't control how sun light works. It simply is.

But by the end of your post you are defending being gay, I'll fight for my right to be gay, you said. In that, you descibe a personal choice not that you didn't have a choice? So which is it? Were you victimized or not? Where's your gay pride at buddy?
I'm saying I won't let you or people you support make me a second class citizen because I am attracted to men. It's that simple.

Can you see why I say you're being very vague and evasive? I think you talk like that because you know it's wrong and sinful. If you plan to respond to this post, can I ask that you answer like a man and not like a victim looking for protected status? Just be honest.
I did and I wonder, do ever think your tactics ever work? I wonder how many people you have turned away because of your demeaning and trolly demeanor.

Edward and Milk-Drops

The both of you are in violation of the ToS being at each others throat. Being this is a forum that is not moderated nor can you be banned from, everyone has a right to do and believe what they want with their own life even if we disagree with the choices they make. We are not to judge as that belongs to God alone and every individual will stand before God and give an account for their own life.

The both of you need to stand down from each other and stop the bad mouthing between the two of you or I will ban the both of you for a certain amount of time for violations of the ToS 1.1, 1.3,1.5.

You want to the my rights away, you insinuate I'm living. You made remarks about my intelligence. I swear it's like you think everyone here is blind.

Oh I did not. I havent said anything even approaching your rights. I'm not being impolite about anything. I merely can not understand how you say you being gay is not a choice, and then go on to defend your "right" to do so.

That doesn't make sense. So I this point I have to assum that you simply chose poorly in your phrasing. It is not because you don't have a choice, because you have chosen, so you should not use that term anymore, that's all.

Our country is a mess because we have stopped fighting the atrocities that surround us. Things against the word, lgbt, abortion, parents agreeing to changing their children's sex. We have sat back and allowed them to continue.
"Shut up and keep the peace". It has to stop! We need to stand up for God. Why have we become so complacent?? Who are we afraid of. We should be more afraid of God's wrath.

Our country is a mess because we have stopped fighting the atrocities that surround us. Things against the word, lgbt, abortion, parents agreeing to changing their children's sex. We have sat back and allowed them to continue.
"Shut up and keep the peace". It has to stop! We need to stand up for God. Why have we become so complacent?? Who are we afraid of. We should be more afraid of God's wrath.
My main point of worry is what would this fighting back look like? Gay and bi people are anywhere between 1-10% of the population. Trans people are less than 1%. I am also aware the whole trans culture war topic is being led by commentators who do want violence on those people for some reason.

Look, I'm sensitive to these topics because I have had many struggles theough my life relating to just me being aura ked to the same gender. My boy friend's brother is trans. We have had to deal with a ton of misinformation and scorn because we are used as scape goats by commentators that want to distract from real issues.

I was watching a 4 he vid about the history of Mat Walsh and his anti LGBT crusade. This media person has stated that he wants to spread as much misinformation as possible just to hurt people like me.....because it makes him money snd his stated goal is to make people like me hurt.

It concerns me because I am afraid of what exactly it means for me, a man that just wants to live my life, my friends and my family.

Stop condoning what is against God. Speak up. If that's all you can do, speak up. How will they know it is against God if we don't speak up? A queer(their word) i know who doesn't know God says to me when told of the sin of it said, but he loves me. We all need to remind them, even to let them know our stand, the scriptures from God about it.

"Be yee not conformed to the world"

"When we conform to the world, we agree with it and walk in its ways. Anything not of God is of the world. The world is a human-made construct. Loving what is of God that happens to be in the world is different from loving the world itself."

Back