Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Conservatives will be elected in November.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
This is what we are looking for ...President Deficit added ....
You're still confusing the deficit with the debt. Clinton was the only president to take in more money than he spent. That's why the deficit was negative on his watch. But the debt remains.

You're still confusing the deficit with the debt. Clinton was the only president to take in more money than he spent. That's why the deficit was negative on his watch. But the debt remains.

Come on now Barb, you should be old enough and wise enough to understand the only way the MAGA wing can understand a map or a chart is if you draw on it with a sharpie!

Oh hey it's nearly valentines day. Watch out for scammers, last time I ordered my girlfriend some flowers a new fishing rod somehow arrived at my door.

And gentlemen, if your relationship fails don't blame her, it takes 2 people to ruin a relationship.

Blame her and her mother.

Y'all you know that was just dry humor. Everyone to serious these days. No fun and laugh. I'm sure it says in scripture there is a time to laugh. Everyone too offended having a cry.

Hence the representative constitutional democracy we have. A pure majority in power will often abuse minorities. On the other hand, a minority in power will always abuse the powerless majority. So we have a democracy, subject to the will of the people, but one that is restrained by the Constitution.

Still in our case, the family rules allowed one's friends to vote, so...

I believe Jesus words. Narrow is the path to life and truth and broad is the way of destruction that many enter.

So I dont follow the majority that's why I get picked on. I dont always want to do what other people want me to do just because they want me to.

I held my own through covid. Getting picked on because I didn't want a jab peoppe hating on me. Less rights for me , more rights for the majority. I'm fine, I'm still breathing. What was the problem?. Can a man live his life in peace naturally.

When a majority get manipulated and brainwashed into a lie it can be dangerous. If you don't do what the majority want you to do and you get called a threat and problem in society, or everyone praises less rights for you and more rights for them because they believe they are so morally great and perfect.

Where have you seen that in history before.

The angel of light comes speaking lies and full of broken promises , but the majority are brainwashed and praise the angel of light, and the angel of light manipulates the masses to believe a minority are a problem and a threat to them, and the majority believe it.

Back