Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Conservatives will be elected in November.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Wanting to exist?. The state does not persecute LGBT, maybe in some countries they get persecuted but so would i as a Chirstian and so do people for many things.

Don't think LGBT are the only who get persecuted. Jews get persecuted, christians get persecuted, muslims get persecuted, and gays get persecuted in some places as well as many for many things.

Also i have never heard of anyone calling LGBT groomers. And that's ridiculous and false that LGBT are groomers. I have heard of people having a cry when a biological male who identifies as a woman is in the female changing room. That's about it. And I understand why some people don't feel comfortable with it.
I seriously think you ate very behind on what's going on in the states right now. Many states have made it illegal for parents to support their trans children. States like Tennessee, Florida, and my own Indiana have passed bills to erase gay and trans people from education. LGBT people can't reveal they have partners or they get fired, straight teachers can talk about their husband's, wives, children, etc. Without fear.

The Daily Wire here in the states has spread false information and lead to bomb threats at Children Hospitals because it gets them clicks.

Matt Walsh has threatened Universities with Doxing professors if they don't stop teaching adults about Trans issues.

What I was talking about how it's gone a bit extreme this whole gender thing is I know a principle of a school and just going from what they said the kids are identifying as cats and dogs and now petitioning they want cat and dog litter boxes in the bathrooms.

Now I know kids are just kids but they should be learning ther ABCs and actural education, not being influenced with all this gender identity stuff claiming they cats and dogs. Look at what it's doing to them.
That's the most hilarious thing. It was a prank on a Facebook page that got taken seriously and spread like wild fire.

Teachers here have to spend their own money on school supplies. The schools are not buying kitty litter.

Yep. In my short time (two or three years) being "out" (first in limited circles and this past summer publicly), I've learned that people actually do literally hate people like us. I used to be one of those Christians who was like "oh, no, we don't hate gay people, we just don't agree with them". But after coming out, I've seen differently. People literally think I'm going to molest children and one tried to contact my church about me saying that they wanted my church to remove me from children's ministry.
Be firm in your belief, sister. Do not let others determine who you truly are.

1 Corinthians 4:5, "Therefore do not pronounce judgment before the time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the heart. Then each one will receive commendation from God."

Be firm in your belief, sister. Do not let others determine who you truly are.

1 Corinthians 4:5, "Therefore do not pronounce judgment before the time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the heart. Then each one will receive commendation from God."
I appreciate you.

Conservatives took an embarrassing beating in the mid-terms. The worst showing for mid-terms in nearly a hundred years.

And the republican take-away? "We weren't radical enough."

Conservatives took an embarrassing beating in the mid-terms. The worst showing for mid-terms in nearly a hundred years.

It's very disturbing that the Republican party has degenerated into such a hateful group, interested in forcing their ideology on a democratic society. They simply can't accept the fact that their divisive tactics and bigotry aren't acceptable to the majority of the voters.

Teans rights to medical treatment?

Can you show me an example where someone who needs medical treatment went to hospital and was asked if they were trans and then declined treatment because they were trans?.

Or are you talking about someone who wants private treatment for personal reasons and wants the tax payer to pay for it?.
Currently in Texas, Mississippi, and Alabama if a parent takes their child to a Dr to seek options for age appropriate Trans care the child can he taken away from the parents. So gett8ng medicL related treatment can get the child taken away. This also applies if the parents take the child across state lines.

I currently think the party is splitting. The done with Trump side and the Trump is king side.

A few years ago I made the prediction that the party needed to adapt to survive. I wasn't expecting the current state.

Those were confirmed to be rumors at best, and entirely made up in some cases. Even if students did request a litter box for some reason, what school janitor do you know who would clean up a box full of human excrement? I wouldn't.

Also that rumor is particularly annoying as a furry myself.

Even if it was conformed to be rumors at the start who knows, but if so a principle said and be it true or not told me the kids are identifying as furries and petitioned to have litter boxes in the bathrooms. Not sure what they can do about it because convertion therapy based on gender identity or gender expression to anyone under 18 is illegal. So if a child identifies as a cat and wants a litter box and all the kids petition, im not sure if the school is allowed to tell them they not a cat as that's there gender expression. Even if they just being silly and kids just being kids.

Even if it was conformed to be rumors at the start who knows,
That it was a rumor to scare people into thinking a small percentage of the population was invading yheir schools.

but if so a principle said and be it true or not told me the kids are identifying as furries and petitioned to have litter boxes in the bathrooms. Not sure what they can do about it because convertion therapy based on gender identity or gender expression to anyone under 18 is illegal. So if a child identifies as a cat and wants a litter box and all the kids petition, im not sure if the school is allowed to tell them they not a cat as that's there gender expression. Even if they just being silly and kids just being kids.
That's the thing, none of that coincides with how laws here in the states work at all. People under 18 can not go through sexual conversion therapy because it's been shown to be damaging and not have long term results.

A kid thinking they are a dog, dragon, whatever isn't protected and even if a kid needed a litter box for whatever reason the red tape would be immense. Schools don't have infinite budgets. Also self ID is not law in the US. Many states don't care what so ever about what a kid IDs as.

That it was a rumor to scare people into thinking a small percentage of the population was invading yheir schools.

That's the thing, none of that coincides with how laws here in the states work at all. People under 18 can not go through sexual conversion therapy because it's been shown to be damaging and not have long term results.

A kid thinking they are a dog, dragon, whatever isn't protected and even if a kid needed a litter box for whatever reason the red tape would be immense. Schools don't have infinite budgets. Also self ID is not law in the US. Many states don't care what so ever about what a kid IDs as.

I will always stand up for transgenders against discrimination because i think the issue runs alot deeper and for many its mental health, maybe a state of confusion, and they need support, and it does upset me when transgenders get picked on simply for who they are and I think it's immoral.

There is straight people. There is trans man and trans woman wholen some might be a bit confused and need some support, but carry on and someone who acturally believes they are a cat or some sort of animal should probably seek a psychiatrist, and if it's just a joke it's not funny because then its just turning it all into a mockery.

As you were saying must just be a coincidence im with people now and the mother said to her daughter who thinks shes a unicorn, only like 5 years old, she knows she wants to be in the furries community but bla bla bla.

It's real, these young kids who are just kids think they unicorns and superman and cats and dogs and whatever, but kids are just delusional. I thought I was superman when I was a kid.

I even believed Santa clause was real until I found out I got duped. Broke my heart, I think I got mentally traumatised from it.

I finally found out why I was always told Santa likes beer and i should leave out a beer for him. I think was too young to understand drink and flying is irresponsible. Lol.

Yea well that's life. I remember saying the only right that can never be taken from anyone is the right to remain silent, maybe I was wrong, maybe in some places people don't even have the right to remain silent anymore.

All I have to say is....

As you were saying must just be a coincidence im with people now and the mother said to her daughter who thinks shes a unicorn, only like 5 years old, she knows she wants to be in the furries community but bla bla bla.

It's real, these young kids who are just kids think they unicorns and superman and cats and dogs and whatever, but kids are just delusional. I thought I was superman when I was a kid.
That's not the point, the point is no school in the US is putting litter boxes in their bathrooms. Also Furries are fans of anthropomorphic animals. They don't think they are animals themselves.

Back