Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Conservatives will be elected in November.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Why are so many things so crooked.

So unmarried women who had a baby were looked down on, but they could still nurse there babies and be a good mother and give the baby all the love and time and education it needs, but the babies got kidnapped and that's even worse and completely immoral. Such hypocracy and double standards.

So if it was wrong in someone's eye for someone unmarried to have a baby, I mean kidnapping there baby is like 100x even more wrong. That's what kidnapping is, taking a child without the parents consent.

It's like they done wrong so the state done even more wrong and kidnapped there baby.

What is wrong with people man.

What's on the drama news today.

Lol. It's only a bronzie. They interested in the injured fish not humans. Why do you think it done a sudden turn and went back to the Aberjack?. People been watching too many Jaws movies.

I swim with 4 meter bronze whaler sharks around it don't worry me.

It's kind of obvious a shark is going to get worked up and excited with a injured fish bleeding out after being speared thats its weak vulnerable target, and if your in the situation it could get a bit deadly if you bring attention to yourself, but you do your best to avoid that situation to start with they don't want to eat a human they want the fish.

In the age of insanity how's this one.

If you wear red shoes your a trouble maker. Lol. Whoever made that policy seems like they might be phobic of the color red or something.

"Oh I used to be disgusted
and now I try to be amused.
But since their wings have got rusted,
you know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes."
Elvis Costello

Fallen angels :shrug.

It's not "laughable" in the slightest. Trump will be proven guilty of numerous crimes, and may be convicted of giving classified information to the enemy. This is very serious stuff!

This is serious. More and more classified documents are turning up at Biden’s home and the think tank named after him which was funded by the CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY.

You know it’s bad when CNN exposes Biden.

JLB

HI JLB
You know it’s bad when CNN exposes Biden.
Actually, I always thought that CNN regularly exposes the truth. I've not known them to play political favorites. That seems to be just a dodge that the MAGA crowd has invented to fend off those who know the truth. You know, the old 'fake media are all liars' stump that the golden boy Trump started.

He's the greatest liar of all. Seems rather pathetic to me, that the greatest liar of the world, calls out others as liars to support his own lying. Sometimes when I listen and watch his antics, I find it so sad that such a buffoon has beguiled so many who call themselves 'christian'. Even the 'moral majority evangelicals', who last presidential election were fawning over Trump like he was their Lord's second coming, are losing their faith in him and have called him out as a liar.

God bless,
Ted

Hi JLB

I'm curious what happened to your prognostication that we're going to see a wave of conservatives, what I'm sure you really mean as 'Republicans', elected?

God bless,
Ted

Actually, I always thought that CNN regularly exposes the truth. I've not known them to play political favorites.
Wow!! I have not experienced it the same way. CNN and MSNBC in my experience are two of the farthest left news commentaries that exist. To look to them as a source of news, especially unbiased news, is laughable.

HI JLB

Actually, I always thought that CNN regularly exposes the truth. I've not known them to play political favorites. That seems to be just a dodge that the MAGA crowd has invented to fend off those who know the truth. You know, the old 'fake media are all liars' stump that the golden boy Trump started.

He's the greatest liar of all. Seems rather pathetic to me, that the greatest liar of the world, calls out others as liars to support his own lying. Sometimes when I listen and watch his antics, I find it so sad that such a buffoon has beguiled so many who call themselves 'christian'. Even the 'moral majority evangelicals', who last presidential election were fawning over Trump like he was their Lord's second coming, are losing their faith in him and have called him out as a liar.

God bless,
Ted

GREAT POST!!! I don't know how anyone who calls themselves a Christian can support such a lying, amoral man.

Wow!! I have not experienced it the same way. CNN and MSNBC in my experience are two of the farthest left news commentaries that exist. To look to them as a source of news, especially unbiased news, is laughable.
So, what network do you suggest? Fox?

Hi JLB

I'm curious what happened to your prognostication that we're going to see a wave of conservatives, what I'm sure you really mean as 'Republicans', elected?

God bless,
Ted

Im greatful for those Americans who are waking up to the agenda of the liberal left.

God bless America.

JLB

HI JLB

God bless,
Ted

You are certainly entitled to your opinion about President Trump.

God bless President Trump and his family for all the great things that were accomplished during his tenure.

JLB

GREAT POST!!! I don't know how anyone who calls themselves a Christian can support such a lying, amoral man.
Hi jaybo

Well, you could PM JLB and find out how he's able to call himself what he is and supports the lying amoral man. Then, at least, you might have the answer to your question.

Honestly, what I keep finding is that the MAGA supporter is just so enamored of his notoriety, I suppose. I mean the man is utterly unwise in just about everything that he does, because his motives are generally always based on hate and fear and this feeling of superiority that he believes himself to possess.

God bless,
Ted

Back