Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Conservatives will be elected in November.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
It's so sickening when the government goes on about terrorism and national security while these everyday genenal germs and pests in society are robbing and threatening and murdering people. Wouldn't you call them the terrorists and want business to be able to defend and protect themselves against these animals?.

Oh no, I have been harassed a lot in my life for this stuff. Abandoned by family members. Physically attacked, threats of violence, harassed by employers. Etc. The poster in question has talked to me in dm about supporting people hurting me.
Yep. In my short time (two or three years) being "out" (first in limited circles and this past summer publicly), I've learned that people actually do literally hate people like us. I used to be one of those Christians who was like "oh, no, we don't hate gay people, we just don't agree with them". But after coming out, I've seen differently. People literally think I'm going to molest children and one tried to contact my church about me saying that they wanted my church to remove me from children's ministry.

Yep. In my short time (two or three years) being "out" (first in limited circles and this past summer publicly), I've learned that people actually do literally hate people like us. I used to be one of those Christians who was like "oh, no, we don't hate gay people, we just don't agree with them". But after coming out, I've seen differently. People literally think I'm going to molest children and one tried to contact my church about me saying that they wanted my church to remove me from children's ministry.
What drives me crazy about all this is that the perpetual fear is mostly pedaled by political peeps trying to scare their voter base. Culture war nonsense that gets exhausting. It's one of the reasons many seats were not won this last election. Way too many republican runners concentrated on trans and gay panic. I'm sorry most people care more about 5 dollar gas and the price of milk and eggs more than whether lgbt people exist.

What drives me crazy about all this is that the perpetual fear is mostly pedaled by political peeps trying to scare their voter base. Culture war nonsense that gets exhausting. It's one of the reasons many seats were not won this last election. Way too many republican runners concentrated on trans and gay panic. I'm sorry most people care more about 5 dollar gas and the price of milk and eggs more than whether lgbt people exist.

What's gay have to do with politics?. It's just someones personal preference and private life. Why is it such a big issue?. Maybe the equal roggt to marry I can understand gays wanting that, but what else has it got to do with anything?.

Aside from the right to marriage there is nothing else that's not equal rights for gays.

Aside from right to mariage what do LGBT want or are asking for thats not a equal right. I don't get it.

It just gets a bit extreme when it gets pushed on others, I don't push my gender preference or religious beliefs or anything on others, but it seems LGBT are just taking it to far. Pushing and pushing LGBT for I have no idea. Is it respect and acceptance or something?. I mean I would like to be respected and accepted for my personal choices and beliefs as well but it don't always work that way.

What's gay have to do with politics?. It's just someones personal preference and private life. Why is it such a big issue?. Maybe the equal roggt to marry I can understand gays wanting that, but what else has it got to do with anything?.
Currently there are a lot of pundits calling all lgbt people groomers (child molesters) because it's a distraction from the Republican party not having solutions for inflation or labor.

It just gets a bit extreme when it gets pushed on others, I don't push my gender preference or religious beliefs or anything on others, but it seems LGBT are just taking it to far. Pushing and pushing LGBT for I have no idea. Is it respect and acceptance or something?. I mean I would like to be respected and accepted for my personal choices and beliefs as well but it don't always work that way.
I know man, we ate pushing it to far for wanting to exist and not wanting to be called groomers for doing the same things hetero people do in public.

I know man, we ate pushing it to far for wanting to exist and not wanting to be called groomers for doing the same things hetero people do in public.

Wanting to exist?. The state does not persecute LGBT, maybe in some countries they get persecuted but so would i as a Chirstian and so do people for many things.

Don't think LGBT are the only who get persecuted. Jews get persecuted, christians get persecuted, muslims get persecuted, and gays get persecuted in some places as well as many for many things.

Also i have never heard of anyone calling LGBT groomers. And that's ridiculous and false that LGBT are groomers. I have heard of people having a cry when a biological male who identifies as a woman is in the female changing room. That's about it. And I understand why some people don't feel comfortable with it.

Can you show me in the Law of the country where you live where gays are discriminated against?. Is there anything in the law that persecutes or discriminates against gayswhere you live?.

Aside from the right to marriage there is nothing else that's not equal rights for gays.

Aside from right to mariage what do LGBT want or are asking for thats not a equal right. I don't get it.
Trans rights to medical treatment and care, mostly. And for marriage equality not to be rolled back. That and to live without being labeled and shamed by others.
There are many people calling us groomers, sometimes just for existing without watching our P's and Q's. It's not as easy to see when you aren't someone who is actually out as LGBTQ. But when you ARE out, trust me, the people who actually do hate you make themselves known. You don't see it because you aren't one of them.

One of my church elders, when I came out to her, shared with me that while she isn't gay she has been targeted by people who assumed she was because she had roommates of the same sex. Targeted in actually violent ways.

Trans rights to medical treatment and care, mostly. And for marriage equality not to be rolled back. That and to live without being labeled and shamed by others.
There are many people calling us groomers, sometimes just for existing without watching our P's and Q's. It's not as easy to see when you aren't someone who is actually out as LGBTQ. But when you ARE out, trust me, the people who actually do hate you make themselves known. You don't see it because you aren't one of them.

Teans rights to medical treatment?

Can you show me an example where someone who needs medical treatment went to hospital and was asked if they were trans and then declined treatment because they were trans?.

Or are you talking about someone who wants private treatment for personal reasons and wants the tax payer to pay for it?.

Teans rights to medical treatment?

Can you show me an example where someone who needs medical treatment went to hospital and was asked if they were trans and then declined treatment because they were trans?.

Or are you talking about someone who wants private treatment for personal reasons and wants the tax payer to pay for it?.
Both, I believe. I don't know of any specific examples of the former and I don't feel like looking right now.
So far as the latter, it's considered to be essential and lifesaving treatment as untreated gender dysphoria results in a high risk of suicidal ideation. You may agree or disagree with multiple aspects of this statement, I don't really feel like arguing about gender transition right now.

So far as the latter, it's considered to be essential and lifesaving treatment as untreated gender dysphoria results in a high risk of suicidal ideation. You may agree or disagree with multiple aspects of this statement, I don't really feel like arguing about gender transition right now.

You don't have to argue anything that's your choice. And it's not an argument it's just open honest discussion in love, even as @milkdrops knows me we only got love and are friends.

And as you said and mentioned untreated gender dysphoria can lead to a risk of suicide, and that's mental health, thats mental health issues. Yet if someone tries to say that transgenders may have mental health issues for example they get called a hater.

You don't have to argue anything that's your choice. And it's not an argument it's just open honest discussion in love, even as @milkdrops knows me we only got love and are friends.

And as you said and mentioned untreated gender dysphoria can lead to a risk of suicide, and that's mental health, thats mental health issues. Yet if someone tries to say that transgenders may have mental health issues for example they get called a hater.
Yeah, no hard feelings. I just rather not get into it too much.

What I was talking about how it's gone a bit extreme this whole gender thing is I know a principle of a school and just going from what they said the kids are identifying as cats and dogs and now petitioning they want cat and dog litter boxes in the bathrooms.

Now I know kids are just kids but they should be learning ther ABCs and actural education, not being influenced with all this gender identity stuff claiming they cats and dogs. Look at what it's doing to them.

What I was talking about how it's gone a bit extreme this whole gender thing is I know a principle of a school and just going from what they said the kids are identifying as cats and dogs and now petitioning they want cat and dog litter boxes in the bathrooms.
Those were confirmed to be rumors at best, and entirely made up in some cases. Even if students did request a litter box for some reason, what school janitor do you know who would clean up a box full of human excrement? I wouldn't.

Also that rumor is particularly annoying as a furry myself.

Back